We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I love using hilarious expressions like that. U should hear me say it in real life i always saying sweet BABAYY jesus lolol it always makes people lolz.

Leese is doing good! Just taking it easy she's seeing her dr on thursday to get the what's what for IUI. I'm really hoping this is it for her and it gives her a bfp.

I'm dying of heat damnit. They havent cracked up the AC in our building and it's crazyyyyy humid in here. Thankfully i'm not sweating cuz there is nuttin worse then huge sweat stains threw ur clothes in public.

My favorite game at my shower with DS was the old yarn around the Mom's belly. It was so fun to see how far off people were (both ways LOL). I kept the string from my best friend from high school, she was so far off it could have wrapped around me twice! The worst part was she seriously thought it was the right length!

Jessy-I agree on the bingo, ugh boring!!!!

I agree, Lisa girl, give us a quick update when you feel up to it!

I love using hilarious expressions like that. U should hear me say it in real life i always saying sweet BABAYY jesus lolol it always makes people lolz.

Leese is doing good! Just taking it easy she's seeing her dr on thursday to get the what's what for IUI. I'm really hoping this is it for her and it gives her a bfp.

I'm dying of heat damnit. They havent cracked up the AC in our building and it's crazyyyyy humid in here. Thankfully i'm not sweating cuz there is nuttin worse then huge sweat stains threw ur clothes in public.

Sweat stains in public are the worst! I have learned to wear layers because I never know if I will be hot or cold!

My office is grossly humid today too. Bleck.
I hate shower games! I even hated planning shower games for my sister's shower. The only game that anyone had any interest in was a game where you compete against someone else to match up as many baby socks as you can. Not only did my sister get a ton of baby socks (which are expensive btw) but it was highly entertaining to see the competitiveness of family members. For her shower was gave out alcohol to the game winners and we served alcohol as well.

Its crazy HUMID and hot here too! Ofcourse with my flighty PG brain I didn't turn the dam a/c on before leaving this morning so guess who will be hiding in her basement tonight!!!!!

ugggh i'm so jealous of the warm weather now. It snowed agin here for the 3rd day in a row and it is so dry here my skin is suffering , I woke up with bleeding legs because they were so dry and I guess I was rubbing them to hard in my sleep. I don't see scratch marks on them just a bleeding rash :(

It is raining and gross here! Yuck!

OMG...the little boy I take care is 7.5 months old and he just ate container of advocados and then proceeded to projectile vomit all of it back up! Everyone was covered with green goo, even the dogs! So gross but kind of funny too! Everyone needed a bath and the dogs helped clean up! LOL

It wasn't funny at first but then I was like this is ridiculous, it just kept coming out of him! It really was green goo...good thing I didn't puke along with him! lol

And of course the little guy is fine, he just gagged and opened the flood gates!

Lol Kris u r definately one tuff cookie! Like just the sounds of that story is making me wanna gag...and laugh too but I didn't have to clean it up! Eeeekkkk lol

Crystal :wave; sorry to hear about the crazy snow & bleeding rashy legs?! uugggg - how u been feeling otherwise? Happy 8weeks hun :)

You watch out Lis...you wil be dealing with all of your bubs bodily fluids but I am thinking that it is easier when it is your baby rather than someone elses...I have to admit I was more just feeling bad for the little guy!

Haha Kris that's too funny! I clean up body fluids all day long at work so nothing really bothers me. Like i worked sunday night and we had a pretty quiet night (even ordered Chinese food in!) till 6am when a poor elderly lady started vomming blood.......Blood's usually my worst thing but i did ok cleaning up!

Happy 21 weeks Lis!!

Jess - let Lisa know we are thinking about her & sending her lots of love & :hugs:

Hi girls!

Gross Kris!!! Sounds like something out of the Exorcist! I can just picture it all over the dogs...lol

Why is it only Tuesday?? Can it be FRiday please? DH is done in the field tomorrow...yay...so he can get back to helping me with DD and around the house. How am I going to take care of 2 of these kids when he's away?? how do people do it!?

It's gonna be another warm day here today. I'm going walking at lunch to get some air!

mmmm....chinese food. The chinese food in my area generally sucks :(

Kris- I feel for you, but the good thing is once your rainbow baby gets here and you are exposed to puke/poop/pee on a daily basis, nothing will phase you again. I can clean up kiddie puke no problem now. Adult alcohol puke on the other hand... nope can't do it!

Lauren- yay for DH being back! I am sure when you get in a routine with baby Ryan you will think nothing of raising two!

Ewww Chinese food, one thing I can NOT eat right now! Typically I love it (and my MIL is Korean, so we eat a ton of rice anyway) but just can't stomach it right now. With DS my food aversion was grilled chicken. I could eat it cooked any other way, just not grilled LOL

I hope so!! Well i have no choice anyway I guess!

Chicken grosses me out sometimes when I'm pregnant. How weird though you only had an aversion to grilled?!

I've always been ok with adult and kid clean up. I worked as a nurse's aid for a while on a stroke unit, and basically wiped grown men and women's asses. lol. didn't bother me!! I have a strong stomach for that stuff I guess. Blood doesn't bother me either, and I have a weird obsession with needles...I dont' shoot up or anything, but I always watch when I get stuck, and I LOVE watching surgeries on TV!!! Bet you didn't know I was such a weirdo! i think I was supposed to be a doctor.

Happy 21 weeks Lisette!! I was like holy pooopies is it really already 21 weeks??? Feels just like yesterday u got ur bfp...

I love chinese food!!! It's my all time fav thing to eat! And i will finaly be able to eat some now that the thought of it doesnt make me gag....hmmm...i didnt take anything out for supper tonight sooo....hmmmm....

I agree with the whole goddamn it's only tuesday thought. Why is it only tuesday??????? It the most freakin useless day of the week damnit....

I woke up about 15 times last night cuz i was always half falling off the bed...no idea what cuz usualy i sleep like a log and dont move yet last night i was ziggling all over the damn bed...weirddddd...

yes happy 21 weeks Lisette baby!!

ziggling? haha

I would get chinese tonight but I took out some tenderloin steaks last night, so they'll be ready for the grill for dinner!! yum! baked potatoes on the grill are my FAVORITE! loaded with sour cream, cheese, sometimes a little hot sauce. mmmm. crispy skin. I eat it all!

Ooops Lauren lolol that doesnt sound right i meant to type WIGGLING lololol

Althought...i did get a bout of my zigg on last night teeeeeeeheeee BOWCHICA WOW WOW!!

hey girls. just wanted to come say hi, and thanks for all thinking of me :)

i am doing okay...just confused, and anxious and idk...alot of things...

i have an apt on thurs to talk about iui and possible reasons why the F its taking so long on the meds (in reality 3 months, but thats FOREVER in ttc months as you know!!)

love ya girls, hope all is well girls, hope ur all doing great xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->