We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thinking of u bunches Leese and sending tons of positive vibes ur way hunny!! Hopefully first round of IUI will be it for u!!

Lisa baby we miss ya and are thinking and praying for ya :hugs:

Thanks for all the Happy 21weeks girls! You guys are the best! I can't believe how fast its going now! For you girls too! Like everytime I look at a ticker I'm like OMG everyone will soon be talking labor pain ect ect!!!! eeeekkkkkkkkk

Can we go back home and sleep now? I'm sooooo sleeepy :( Atleast i get to take lunch in less than an hour since my dear boss is going for a 2hour yoga class I'm gonna go shopping at 10:30!!!

Hi Lisa...good luck with everything honey, it will all work out!! Try if you can not to stress. You're calm, relaxed and zen-like and you don't need to worry because this is going to happen for you!! xxxx

Your stupid boss Lisette!! but hooray for shopping!! :)

LOL Lauren stupid boss is also out of town Thursday and Friday so I'll be here straight from 8:30-4:30! Pffftttt little does he know I'll be registering, picking nursery themes, making calls and infact bringing in my baby jounral book for my "lunch" behind closed doors in his office ;)

Any house updates Lauren? YAY for H being back soon to help! I gotta say my H has really stepped up and if he weren't there to help I'd feel it, let alone with a DD already and one on the way!

Lisette seriously ur boss is such a dumbass!!! But all things baby are considered ok on the job cuz u know it's really therapeutic...and we need a lil of that in our day to day stressfull lives LOLOL

I do a LOT of that at work!! Hey, as long as we get our work done, right??

Nothing on the house. sigh. I'm going to bug the realtor at the end of the week if he doesn't follow through on some things he said he would. bugger. Oh well, we'll take this weekend to pretty up the yard...fertilize the lawn, plant some things!

Lisette- happy 21 weeks! And I am jealous over the shopping!

Lauren- when I was pregnant with DS, I worked part time in fast food while I went to college, so when ever I worked DH made me eat grilled chicken sandwhiches because he thought they were "healthy" After a couple weeks I refused and told him I would barf on him if he even mentioned grilled chicken. It took me years to get over that aversion ;) He did the same thing to me with McDonalds. When I was sick and couldn't cook, he would go pick up McDonalds for dinner. That word is not even allowed to be mentioned in my house right now! LOL

I agree on the whole Tuesday thing! I really wish it was Friday! But DS has some activities for school this evening, which will be a nice distraction from my dirty house and mountain of laundry that needs to be put away still. If only I had some motivation!

Great to see you leese! Thinking about you xxx

Ugh, I have a pile of ironing to do for our trip 2moro, and a bit of uni work to sort out coz I have a meeting in the morning....but im totally tossing it off and watching dh play Xbox while ds naps haha!!

ah well now I understand the aversion Stacie! you were force fed!! haha.

Oh Emma, I don't think i've ironed something in 10 years. I'm so bad!!! I'd rather wear something wrinkled. what a slob! Remind me, where are you going??

Stoopid cleaning and laundry...i wish i could win a lifetime free cleaning lady LOLOL. Nahhh i'm not that lazy it's just some days u really dont feel like it at all!

I'm happy i have my app with my dr tomorrow so basicly i'm only working 8-11 and off the rest of the afternoon!! And then friday the 27th is my u/s and i'm off thoe whole day yessssssssssssssssssss... after that we come back to work and it will b freakin may!!! How is that even possible??

Hahahaha Stace...My dad used to call McDonalds Rotten Ronnies's and we were never allowed to go there. To this day Rotten Ronnie's doesn't appeal to me!

Glad H is home soon Lauren...I don't know how people take care of multiple kids and get everything else done. They are either super organized or their house is a mess! lol

Have fun shopping today Lis! Want to know what you get! Happy 21 weeks!

Hi Leese! Sending you positive vibes and love!

I can't believe that you are already 4 weeks and 3 days Em! Whoo Hooo!

Hope you can keep you eyes open with all of your zigging and zagging last night Jess! lol

Thanks for all of the puke support...It actually wasn't too gross just straight avocado that came back up...It was just all over the place! Hope we a have a less eventful day today! lol

Hi girls:) hope everyone is having a great day!! Leese love ya sweetie;) hang in there we will get our bfp soon!
Lauren don't hesitate to big your realtor. It's a business deal! I'm am about to cause a lot trouble myself. ;) we had a showing this am and I told them they could only show to prequalified peeps b/c I don't want my time wasted. Well the people that came to view our home was our neighbor and her husband she is a realtor!!! She let herself and her hubby in my home. Heck no. I don't think I will keep my mouth shut. She over stepped her boundaries and I'm going to make sure her company knows it. I hate when people waste my time. Ughhhh.

wow that's way out of line of them Kim!! I don't blame you for giving them hell. That's inappropriate!

Haha y'all make me laugh. Seriously tho how disrespectful!

it wasn't an open house. let 'er have it!

yum i just ate a cheese biscuit. Please let me know your thoughts about that.

it wasn't an open house. let 'er have it!

yum i just ate a cheese biscuit. Please let me know your thoughts about that.

Cheese biscuits are the best!! Althought i prefer a biscuit with an actual slice of cheese on top...preferably havarti jalapeno omg yummmmmmm...

oh! tasty. i warmed it up and put margarine on it. Now I'm eating peanut butter out of the jar with a fork. I'm disgusting!!! lol

oh! tasty. i warmed it up and put margarine on it. Now I'm eating peanut butter out of the jar with a fork. I'm disgusting!!! lol

Dont feel bad i've gone from no appetite at all to been on the verge of death hungry every 3 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->