We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Have to say i'm not a very cheesy person :haha: DH likes fancy cheese and cheese with cranberries in etc but I prefer a nice cheddar!

Lauren we are going to the cottage in the country 2moro :happydance: Although in true British style it's gonna piss it down all week :growlmad:

I love cheese on everything!

Have fun at the cottage Em! Hope it doesn't rain too much! :)

Piss it down, haha. Do you also say when "taking the piss" when you joke with someone? i love it.

I hope the clouds break for you!! have fun!! sometimes it's nice relaxing reading a book and snuggling inside when it's raining!

Hopefully not coz the seaside won't be much fun in the rain....Oh well it will be just nice to be away & spend quality time together :thumbup:

Hey girlies, sorry I left ya for a while...had to calm down after my nasty little shopping trip experience!!!! A gift card that was supposed to have $1500 on it only has $1.20 somehow!!!!!!! Yea so its been a lot of freaking out but its getting resolved...got frauded in a whole other province! ggggrrrrrrr

Emm honey I hope the sun shines for you and you have a lovely little getaway :hugs:

OMG Lis...that is horrible! Hope it all gets worked out! Sorry your shopping trip was runied!

Holy crap how can u get a gift card frauded????????????? I'm shocked!! Sorry u had such a crappy time sweety..

Oh Lisette, I would be fuming! At least it is getting fixed! Did you find anything good anyways?

Lauren- I love cheese biscuits, especially Red Lobster Mmmmm. Oh and I eat peanut butter out of the jar too (I also eat it with bananas and MnM's)

Emma- I really hope it doesn't rain the whole time!

Thanks you guys, yea i was pretty freaked out but gonna go get a replacement now and get my stuff i had to leave in a cart :(

Hope everyone is having a great afternoon & night! xoxo

I'm glad that got straightened out Lisette! $1500 gift card is awesome, did you get lots of great stuff?

Stacie I love pb with bananas! I put it on my toast. yum. Elvis loved that too you know...:)

I'm going to the dr today and they're going to put in my chart that I gained like 4-5 pounds in only 2 weeks! yikes! I hope that trend doesn't continue!! My goal is to only gain 9 pounds more until the end. I think I can do it if I keep walking at lunch and trying to eat better. But I'm always so hungry!! lol

I'm glad that got straightened out Lisette! $1500 gift card is awesome, did you get lots of great stuff?

Stacie I love pb with bananas! I put it on my toast. yum. Elvis loved that too you know...:)

I'm going to the dr today and they're going to put in my chart that I gained like 4-5 pounds in only 2 weeks! yikes! I hope that trend doesn't continue!! My goal is to only gain 9 pounds more until the end. I think I can do it if I keep walking at lunch and trying to eat better. But I'm always so hungry!! lol

I just had peanut butter toast this morning for breakfast!

I am guessing I have gained 5 or 6 lbs so far (I am afraid to weigh myself yikes!) and the baby hasn't even hit any growth spurts yet! But I find I gain way more if I obsess over how much I eat. (This is true during non pregnancy times too) So I am just going to let myself eat when I am hungry and try to pick as healthy of foods as possible. I am guessing you have nothing to worry about, because any lbs you gain are going to come right off caring for two small kids!

My issue is that i'm eating when i'm hungry!! it's all the time! i find that fiber and protein hold me over a little better...so got to keep feeding myself that stuff. Maybe I'll have some oatmeal now. yum.

Happy hump day!!!!

Basicly they say the trick is to eat every 2 hours. And not shizz load of junk and etc like 3 bags of chips..with m&m peanuts and caramilk choco bar...mhhhhmmm all of that sounds sooo delicious lolol. It makes ur metabolism boost up like a mofo and it actualy causes u to either loose weight or stay somewhat similar. But it's really normal to gain in pregnancy and it will come off after..especialy if ur breastfeeding. I plan to breastfeed until my baby is 3 and then have another baby and then breastfeed another 3 years...i'll have gigantic pamela anderson boobies and be able to hoove down whatever i want! LOLOLOL no noo i kid i kid if it was normal i'd do it butttt ya...i dont think ur 3 year old such crave only boobie milk huh?

I took the whole day off cuz i have my dr app at 11:30 and i was like mehhh i dont want to go in to work for only 3 hours and then be off sooo yupppp screw that!

Happy Hump day to everyone!!!

WOOOT WOOOT!!!!! Good Girl Jessy ;) Do you get a scan today?

I'm having trouble with always being hungry and only wanting what I FEEL like in that moment! Litteraly make myself gag trying to get down healthy stuff! Such a picky little B i've become :) I did read yesterday in my PG week by week book a good tip is to steam rice and oatmeal in milk instead of water for extra calcium! Might try that! Weight wise I think I'm gaining too much already and I gotta start walking everyday....good thing weather is getting nicer :)

Shopping will be in full effect this weekend to spend that gift card and finish up my registeries too! The card is from HBC so my Canadian girls will understand Zellers with its closing sales can be a very good thing! Maybe my second time PUPO mommies can tell me how many packs of diapers and what sizes are best to stock up on you think? TIA

Yay for getting to shop for baby stuff! How fun!!! Hope you have a great dr visit today Jess:)
My realtor called and said that our neighbor claims a couple came in with her! Total lie I was there. Oh well from now on I will be asking who is showing our home.

i'm sure i eat at least every 2 hours...i'm literally starving all the time now. I don't eat too much junk...but oh well. I'm still on track for the 25-35 lbs gain recommendation, but I want to be closer to the 25 end this time!! I was 30-35 with DD. Breastfeeding def took it off fast! it was funny though because my body wouldn't let me shed the last 5 pounds until I was done breastfeeding at 6 months. Must have been keeping it for storage!

Lisette, get only one small pack of newborn size, if you need more newborn size you can get more later, but some babies start right at size 1...so you don't want to overstock. Size 1 you could get a couple of boxes of too. I find that I didn't stock too far in advance b/c the boxes are big and I didn't have all that space! and it's no hassle to get more as you need them. Having some NB size and size 1 on hand when she's born will cover ya!

I have an appt today too Jessy...at 1:15. Just with the family doc though. It's kind of a waste I think, but oh well.

Yay for getting to shop for baby stuff! How fun!!! Hope you have a great dr visit today Jess:)
My realtor called and said that our neighbor claims a couple came in with her! Total lie I was there. Oh well from now on I will be asking who is showing our home.

All I have to say is DER. at least your realtor knows you're on top of him/her and won't try to be sneaky again. nosey neighbors!!!

Happy Hump day everyone!

Question of the day today: Do you ever feel that some people who post on here or start threads are not real and maybe are trolls? Just curious as I find some really weird posts sometimes that are there it seems just to start a debate or get people fighting! What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->