We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Nahhh it s just my monthly pregnancy app. My wonderfull scan is next week omgggg it still feels like yesterday when i booked it..which was over a freakin month ago woahhhhh cray cray!!

Kris ive already wondered that too!!! Ive seen the freakiest posts before i was like wtf is that?????

Thankfully im not a throll cuz i seriously doubt it s possible to come up with all the whack shizz i doololol

Whaaaaa beany has now graduated to a lime!!!! Go go lil beanster hiihii

Lauren- If you are eating when you are really hungry and trying to stick to healthy things, then I wouldn't worry about the weight. I gained 40 with DS and lost it all + some by my 6 week appt and I wasn't breastfeeding. I think sometimes women just need a few more lbs at times.

Lisette- I wouldn't buy a ton of small diapers, unless you really think the baby will be on the small side. DS was 9lbs and I don't think he wore but a small pack of newborns.

Jessy- good luck at your appt! It is hard to believe time is flying by this fast.

Kim- that sucks your realtor tried to lie to you wtf!

Kris- I think sometimes there are fake posts, I will click on one to read it and it is crazy crap that doesn't make sense! I try not to post on these, no need to waste peoples time or my own!

Oh there are definitely trolls! i've reported a couple b/c they're ridiculous.

righty-O Stacie...I'm gonna eat up then!! :) I love eating. haha

off to my appt. my doctor better not be running late!

Happy 11 weeks Jess! Woo hoo!!!

Kim...I would get a new realtor. What a joke??!!

[COLOR="Magenta"sorry I wasn't clear.... It's not our realtor that lied is is our neighbor that is a realtor. She let herself in our home b/c she has access to the lock box. And she brought her hubby in with her. [/COLOR]

OMG Jess 11 already!!!! WOOHOO! Have a great appt!

Lauren hunni you too! I see almost 28weeks so that means a new bump pic right ;)

Kim :wave: how you doing girlie? Testing next week? Sucky about your realtor, wish people would just be more decent in this world!!!!

Kris hows the exhaustion treating you? To answer your question I've actually not noticed to many qeird posts on here...The Bump used to be horrible for that! I stopped even browsing there!!!

Stacie thanks for the tip! How's your hand feeling? xxx

[COLOR="Magenta"sorry I wasn't clear.... It's not our realtor that lied is is our neighbor that is a realtor. She let herself in our home b/c she has access to the lock box. And she brought her hubby in with her. [/COLOR]

Oh now I get it...That is absolutely not ok. So unprofessional!

OMG kim! no way!! I would be livid! That's bs. I hate people. You can't trust anyone GRR!! How are you doing? Have you ovulated yet? Did you get a smiley? If so, how many dpo are you?

Jess omgoshhhh lime! Go beannny!!! I'm excited for your appt!! Can't wait to see a sono of that beansterrrrr!!!!!!!! He's probably all hyper in there. Doingg summer salts and shit!

Lisette WOW that is so sad! I can't believe you got screwed like that. Did they fix the problem though? Maybe you mentioned and i missed it? Wow, i hope it all works out and you get your stuff! That's a HUGE difference from 1.20 to 1500. WTF!!!!!

Congrats on all you ladies with how far you are. Lauren will be the first to pop!! Can't wait. How is it going to go as far as everyone giving birth. Isn't it... Lauren, Lisette, Stacie, Crystal, Jess, Kristin, Emma? Sorry if i forgot anyone. When is everyone's due date again?!

Kris hows the exhaustion treating you? To answer your question I've actually not noticed to many qeird posts on here...The Bump used to be horrible for that! I stopped even browsing there!!!

Doing pretty good...getting lots of naps in. So lucky I am at home with only 1 boy to take care of. I am looking forward to taking it easy this pregnancy as I worked really hard through RJ's! I have just been feeling sooo nauseous...I never thought it happened before 6 weeks and I have been feeling it from the start. I wouldn't have even know I was pregnant with RJ bc I felt no different other than bloated but his pregnancy I wake up sick and go to bed sick with no break. I haven't puked yet but they have been close calls! :shrug: Just goes to show every pregnancy is different! I just feel wonderful today, sick but I am on :cloud9:

Hey Rach, how you doing?? I just ate too many cookies and feel sick. I'm due July 12th :)

So my husband on his way home from work decides to tell me he wants to golf 9 holes. Do you know how mad that made me????? His first day done in the field and he wants to go golf instead of picking up our daughter early and spending time with her??? and being on time for dinner with us??? Of course I said he could go, but acted all bullshit and slammed down the phone on him, so he changed his mind. Am I being a bitch? I mean, I never really want him to golf, but this is bad timing! And it's not like we haven't seen him at all because he'd come home to basically eat and sleep. But still...I've been busting my ass with DD and keeping the house ready in case someone wants to see it! argh!!!

I totally understand where you're coming from Lauren! I don't blame you one bit. I agree with you. You'd think he would wanna spend time with you 2 since he hasn't got to spend much time! There's always other days for him to golf. Andrew and i get into little arguments like that all the time. I can just imagine how hard it is on you taking care of DD, being pregnant, working and catching up on the house. It's a handful. It's 4 jobs wrapped up into 1. Sometimes you've got to set the men straight!

Lauren, my DH is the same way! Somehow on his "days off" he gets to do what he wants to do, but on mine I have to spend it catching up on housework and laundry! Mine golfs in a league every Sunday from April until August, so he misses church and DS's baseball practice. It drives me insane. He was going to quit because I would get so mad at him, but I said he could golf at the last minute so I don't seem like a bitch. But seriously, I just want him to WANT to quit golf and spend more time with us, not for me to have to tell him to!

Lauren i totaly understand how u were feeling. No it not does make u bad person jesus he can spend some time with his family and make golf his second priority. Men r just weird like that sometimes!!

My appointment went super good! So far i've gained back 4 pounds out of the 9 i lost so that s pretty decent. Got to listen to the beany heartbeat and heartrate is now up to 165! My dr is like honetly...ya it's gonna be a girl lolololol. I'd be thrilled to have a little mini me!! I'm starting to doubt my it's a boy prediction...hmm...

LOL Jess 165!!! OUF!!!! Would be nice to hang with our girls while on mat leave....just sayin ;) xoxo

Hi lisette;) I'm doing pretty good. As far as testing I doubt I will because I never got a smiley:( there might be a very small chance if I ovulated before cd16 but I really doubt that happened..... Wondering if I just didn't ovulate. Hmmmm. No clue.

Lauren- I'm like you with my hubby. I expect him to put us first too. We have countless arguments during football season. I never see him. I really value quality time with my family.
That is a hard one Lis...It is like asking for cash only at weddings. I think maybe only put a few things that you really need on your registry and then maybe people will assume once the items runs out...idk, that is really a tough decision! The Sears contest is so cool. The little boy I take care of was born 15 minutes before midnight, the day of his due date! It was sooo close!

As for the dopplers...I know of many people, including my cousin who had a 2nd tri loss, who swear by them and couldn't live without them. I am not sure if I want one in the house tempting me and what if I can't find the HB for any reason...I am not doing it right, the bubs is in the wrong position. Right now I don't think I will but we will see. I am not sure that I can handle the stress!

AFM...1 week until my first dating scan. So excited and so nervous all in one breath! Feeling pretty nauseous lately so I am glad for symptoms! :) Happy Monday everyone!

OMG Jess 11 already!!!! WOOHOO! Have a great appt!

Lauren hunni you too! I see almost 28weeks so that means a new bump pic right ;)

Kim :wave: how you doing girlie? Testing next week? Sucky about your realtor, wish people would just be more decent in this world!!!!

Stacie thanks for the tip! How's your hand feeling? xxx

Oh yeah team pink for Jess!!!!! 165. That's a Chica:)

Hey Rach, how you doing?? I just ate too many cookies and feel sick. I'm due July 12th :)

So my husband on his way home from work decides to tell me he wants to golf 9 holes. Do you know how mad that made me????? His first day done in the field and he wants to go golf instead of picking up our daughter early and spending time with her??? and being on time for dinner with us??? Of course I said he could go, but acted all bullshit and slammed down the phone on him, so he changed his mind. Am I being a bitch? I mean, I never really want him to golf, but this is bad timing! And it's not like we haven't seen him at all because he'd come home to basically eat and sleep. But still...I've been busting my ass with DD and keeping the house ready in case someone wants to see it! argh!!!

I know exactly how you feel Lauren...I think that we are living the same life. My DH works really long hours, nights, and weekends as a chef so I don't get to see him very often. He loves to golf and I am ok with that...I am what people call a golf widow. Today was the last straw though and we had a big fight. He is golfing twice today, both 18 holes so I won't see him until 9pm ish tonight when I will most likely be in bed. And then he said that he is golfing again tomorrow?!?!?!? Ugghhhh...don't they understand that we want to see them and spend time with them! It drives me nuts! I am sitting here bawling right now bc is doesn't seem like my husband wants to spend any time with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->