We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

That really sucks that you didn't get a smiley this month Kim...what are your next steps?

Sorry your having a bad night with your hubby. I have found at times if I act like oh ok well I'm glad you had plans b/c I was going to do something with _______ anyways. Then my hubby will suddenly realize huh so this is how I made her feel. Lol. Worth a try. And if he still goes golfing then
Really find someone else to do something with and take your mind off of it in place of just staying home. He will realize soon enough. And take a hint :)
Afm---- I currently have a mess as I have been driving 2.5 hours every week for work with the whole trying to move mess my original an was to let ds finish the school year but currently I'm rethinking moving out of state. Another story in its self. So all that to say I will have to drive 2.5 hours for a dr visit b/c that is where my current in network coverage is but I think I will try to get a dr appt and request a ultra sound to look at my ovaries and go from there.... I rally do not want to have to do fertility meds again. But I may need to.
That really sucks that you didn't get a smiley this month Kim...what are your next steps?

Thanks girls! After I slammed the phone down in his ear he changed his mind, picked up DD, and we didn't speak of it again. Which means- he knows he was being an idiot!

Aw Kris honey, it has nothing to do with us. They're powered by their testosterone and need to go out and cahallenge something. DH actually said to me that he could be pro in 10 years if I wasn't holding him back. HAHAHAHA Pfft, right buddy. I told him he can golf every day if he wants, and I'll take the kids and move back to Boston and live off half of his salary and retire on his pension. How's that for a deal?! He was kidding bviosly, but he gets obsessed!! Stacie that's how I feel. I don't want to be the bich that won't let her husband golf, but I want him to WANT to stay here with us!!

He's in for a rude awakening if be thinks he's golfing a lot after this baby!!

Good job Jessy!! Maybe it is a girl!!!

Did I tell you guys I'm seeing this psychic on Monday. She supposedly really talented- works with the police a lot and stuff. It should be fun! I'll keep my e pectations low and just do it for the fun of it.

Well Kim you might have ovulated, right? Can't the smileys be wrong?

That sucks you're driving around so much. 😔

And why does golf have to been 18 holes??. It's ridiculous!!! They're gone all day. It should be permanently shortened to 9. I might start a million golf widow march against it.

LOL, well I think you have a couple golf widows who will join you! :)

How is everyone this morning???

Stitches out tomorrow and OB appt on Monday! I can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat again.

DH ordered one of those Orgreenic pans (the ones that you don't have to use oil in and things don't stick). Geez he was like a kid at Christmas and he doesn't even cook! He did all the prep stuff to it the other night, so this morning he got up and made pancakes just so he could try out the pan, LOL. Now if only I could get him to actually cook dinner...

is that like a ceramic baker? or a stove top pan? I have one of those bakers, and once its seasoned you don't need to put anything on your food and it won't stick. kind of cool!

that's awesome you're getting the stitches out!

ok so here's the 23 week vs 28 week bump. it's growing fast, my abs are splitting!! ouch.

Attachments

• 23weeks.jpg
    23weeks.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 28 weeks1.jpg
    28 weeks1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
Lauren- it is hard to believe that there is 5 weeks between those two pictures! You are so tiny! How big was DD? I guess I need to do a 16 week bump pic, since it has been 4 weeks since my last, but now I will be embarassed to post it LOL (ok not really) but my belly is probably as big as your 28 week pic!

Happy 28 weeks and 16 weeks Lauren and Stace!!! Lauren seriously u do realise ur super duper tinny right???? And i have no clue why i've noticed this but...dayummmm girl u did not gain booty weight either lolololol. I'd very much like that too cuz a friend of mine that gained over 60 pounds actualy gained about 15 in her butt alone..she was freakin out cuz hardly any pants would fit ok...oufffff....

Ya the more i think bout it the more i'm like...hmmmm i do think it's gonna be a mini me!!! Crazy how fast we change our minds sometimes..and seriously deep down..i would love a little girl!! Adorable dresses and talking about makeup and boys and oooo.....but dont get me wrong i'd be thrilled eitehr way honestly just a healthy baby is good for me!!

How is y'all doin?? We're almost friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in a meeting from 10:30 till noon today and then lunch and then back at 1 and finish at 4 soooo my day will fly by!! I love it when that happens seriously. Then a nice lil 4 day week next week too...and it's VD tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimme mahh Smolderhalder already!!

What's everyone doing this weekend??? Interesting thought stimulating topic of the day : If you could switch places among each other within our PUPO group for the funny habits, whom would you want to be and why?

Just want to specify this does mean u prefer this person above everybody and etc just the first person on here that pops into ur mind and why.

YAY to new pictures Stacie!!! Jess almost time for one from you too :)

Lauren you look awesome girlfriend!!!

Kim sweetie I'm sorry to hear all this termoil for you :( I hope the smiley's were wrong and maybe you just missed it! Fingers crossed :af:

I have to say I'm lucky H doesn't golf or be away too much cuz I think I'd be just as pissed and hurt as you guys :(

Rach how you doing babe? How's your cycle been this time? I think you missed Liz in there before me, I'm due Aug.29 so still a little time :)

Hope everyone is having a great start to the day....almost Friday ladies!!! xoxo

Hello all! Sorry I've been MIA. I just spent a while reading through everything of which a 1/4 of I remember. I have the worse baby brain ever lately! Not much going on here, just trying to catch up on work as I've been out of the office 2 days for training. We told our immediate family little mans name and everyone seems to approve-- not that they get a say. We put up the name on his wall and got our lights in and DH put them up and they look pretty good. Lauren- you're so little! I've gained 15 lbs already which is apparently right on track and it's completely bump. I grew 1.5" around my bump in the past 10 days. Crazy. Everything else is measuring the same which is good.

Attachments

• IMAG0549.jpg
    IMAG0549.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
Love the wall Liz! and you are so tiny too! You must have put all 15lbs in you boobs and belly, because I don't see it anywhere else! I am super jealous!

Sorry bout the opks Kim that sucks!! Maybe u did O before CD16? I guess you'll know depend on AF and etc...

Liz the wall looks awsome!!! And i agree with Stace i'm only seeing a preg tummy and major boobage LOLOL

thanks girls! Yeah, I never gain weight in the ass...it goes right to the belly!
DD was only 6 lbs 7 oz which I was kind of surprised about, because I was 8 lbs 14 oz!! so i figured I would have some big ones!

I would want to be Emma for a day. Just because she's all cool and English and I could have that awesome accent and say really funny sayings all the time like they say. I'd call french fries "chips" and put vinegar on them.

Blimey! I'm gonna throw a wobbly if I don't get my bloody chips. Chivvy along you duffer! Bob's your uncle.

How does that sound Emma? lol

Liz you look great!!

why thank you Jessy! Emma give me more!

Lauren...That was awesome! lol I would want to be Lauren...Ever since I saw you bathtub I wanted to live in it! I always imagine that you have a lot of fun in your life and I love your sense of humour! I want to be funny just like you!

Kim...Maybe you ovulated early hun? I hope that you figure it out soon, thinking of you!

Love, love all of the bump pics...You girls are all so tiny and cute!

It is hard to choose one person...

I think I would like to be Jessy for a day just to know the thought that are going through her mind... I am sure most are crazy, in a good way of course ;)

I would like to be Lauren, just so I can pick out dresses for that adorable little girl!

Hmmm I think I could list things about everyone!

Liz looking great girl!!!

Oooooo who would I be for the day...tough call around here you girls are all pretty dam cool!!! I think I would pick Lauren just cuz your DD is sooo dam cute I could eat her up and cuddle her lots :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->