We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hahaha Lauren that was fantastic! Now I want to hear Emma actually talk.
Yes, I agree my weight gain has been all in my boobs and bump so far. I'm legit gonna have major backpain if I gain another 15 lbs like they want me too. 30 lbs is almost a third of my previous weight. Scary.

Hmmm if I could be someone I'd either be Jessy or Emma.

I'd want to be Lisette sooo i can finaly have my dream come true of kickin her dumbasss boss's ass..ahhh that would be such a satisfying moment.

Trust me y'all thoughts wise cray-cray is mahh middle name LOLOL. It can be quite scary at times but mehh it gives me lots of food for thought which is always most welcome and delish!

hey all

just wanted to say hello, how are you girls?

i had my apt today, we are going "au natural" this month, im actually looking forward to it. he suggest bc my period is screwy this month, like im not sure what cd i even am bc of spotting...

i made sure i asked him if its possible to concieve & have a baby with out it, he said yes and he gave me clomid bc he thought it would help things move along faster...we may do a couple natural cycles before iui, if im not pregnant this month...i heard alot of success stories w women getting pg on their clomid break...so fxd, im actually pretty excited about it. i can feel normal again..

hope all is well xoxoxoxoxoxo

Fingers crossed for you! If nothing else it will give your body back a bit of it's normalcy which would probably be nice.

Definetly got my fingers crossed for u sweety!! I think this will be easier on u doing it this way a lil bit...

Have u been using the smiley opks so u get a good idea when O is?

haha!! thanks Kris!! you guys are funny :)

I would also LOVE to be Lisette and kick her bosses ass for her!!! ahahaha that would be fun. You're all the best, sweet and loving girls around, so I couldn't go wrong being any of you!

Liz you'll probably gain more weight just because you are so tiny to start with. :)

Lisa all my fingers crossed for you too honey!!

Oh and i want Kristin's red wedding hair please. And Lisa's lips. wooo sexy! and who has big, yet perky boobs? I want them too, thank you! picture that with a sexy english accent....oh yeah!! lol

Oh and i want Kristin's red wedding hair please. And Lisa's lips. wooo sexy! and who has big, yet perky boobs? I want them too, thank you! picture that with a sexy english accent....oh yeah!! lol

LOL....

My boobs are giant and perky at the moment haha. However, give that a few months and I doubt they will be nearly as perky

Ok, we'll stick your pregnant boobs on...no problem!

LOL u girls are hylarious today!!!!! Lauren I love the mental image! I also want Kristen's red wedding hair! ASAP!!!!! LOL

Oh and I LOVE all the extra hormonal offers to kick my bosses ass with me! Careful I may need to fly you all in towards the end of this pregnancy ;) At the moment I'm doing fabulously registering for all my baby needs while he pays me!!!!

good for you!!

Hey people....tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

hmm...I just tried to reach my husband, and he's not answering. Betcha anything he's golfing!!!??? I don't care if he does it during work hours though :)

You girls are awesome! I want my wedding hair too! lol

Hiya Leese! Hugs to you my darling!

Kris how you doing darling? Better today? xo

Lisa I'm sorry I missed your update! Thinking of you lots :hugs:

I don't feel better at all...I am so nauseous. Almost thinking I might feel better if I throw up :shrug: I think they are lying when they say MS doesn't start until 6 weeks. Just going to make some peppermint tea and hope that helps me feel better! Just cleaned my kitchen and I really thought I was going to puke!

My hubby is golfing again today but he did only do 9 holes last night and came home early and made me supper and breakfast this morning! So kind of made up for it! :)

Kris who said MS only starts at 6 weeks???! Omfg mine started right before 4 and never stopped..thank god for the medication my dr gave me cuz if not id be extremely pitifull lolol

Vampire diaries in an hour and a half whaaaaaaa i need my fix now damnit!!

I didn't even know that it was on tonight! I watch mine online so I will be watching if first thing tomorrow morning! Yipppeee! Def. need my fix too! :)

thanks guys, yea he said just to consider this cd 4. even tho im like just spotting so idk....ill start opks next week...i heard ALOT of people getting preg on clomid break. so we maybe actually do a couple times unmedicated before iui...well see--

i hope all ur girls are doing good xo

Lisa- I really hope your clomid break is lucky! How is Cookie??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->