We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Speaking of sex lyrics... i love lil wayne and when he talks about eating pussy in his songs i just wanna jump through youtube and take advantage of him. He's so ugly that he's sexy. If that makes sense? Gosh... now i got to go watch these videos...

Speaking of sex lyrics... i love lil wayne and when he talks about eating pussy in his songs i just wanna jump through youtube and take advantage of him. He's so ugly that he's sexy. If that makes sense? Gosh... now i got to go watch these videos...

I hear you: Sometimes ugly-sexy is interesting--> U wanna test the merchandise and find out if its just ugly or...well yeah!

Curiosity will get the best of me hihi :D

omg dirty girls!!!!!!!!!! hahahha

we are one crazy group onlookers must be like wtf did i click on the wrong site...hahahha

hows everyone today?

Hey chicas :wave:

Love you guys bunches and bunches! Loving all the sexy talk these days ;)

Been a busy morning for me, I confronted my boss and advised from today forward regardless if he was here or not I'd be taking my breaks and lunch, Dr's orders TOO BAD!!!! I feel lots better now, not gonna stress about this place anymore...it's what is owed to me by law so why should I take any less for someone who treats me like garbage!

Whatca guys all have planned this weekend?

Good for you lisette screw that crap you need to eat!!!!!!!

Did you pick a definate name yet?

Thanks Leese :hugs: this place has caused me enough stress and you hear soo much crazy scary stuff that in no way am I gonna risk that!!! We picked Melina :) How you feeling today girlie? How may dpo now?

LOVE MELINA ITS SO CUTEEEEE!

i am doing okay im 2dpo, will be testing at 10dpo, cant wait im trying to be hopeful but that doesnt work for anyway so idk what to think....... ahhhhh

the night i got a positive opk we did it that night & the night after....so i hope we caught it!

i know its early obvi but i have like af type cramps like owwy ! at 2dpo...hm.....

Lisa babe i remember all too well how this 2WW can drive us NUTS!!!!! Only 8more days to test...ok we can do this! What do you have to keep yourself busy this weekend? How's cookie been? We need new pics for sure :)

cookie is drving me crazy shes so fresh...lol

shes a total crazy pup, i love her shes adorable but holy crap what a job to take care of this one lol

i come home to a nightmare she poops all over kitchen rips up wee wee pads. disaster, and now shes barking...lol woohooo

shes a mommys girl tho she crys when i am not in her site lol

cookie is drving me crazy shes so fresh...lol

shes a total crazy pup, i love her shes adorable but holy crap what a job to take care of this one lol

i come home to a nightmare she poops all over kitchen rips up wee wee pads. disaster, and now shes barking...lol woohooo

shes a mommys girl tho she crys when i am not in her site lol

Omg my Cookiee does the same dang thing!

Hi Girls! Loving all the crazy sex talk today...can't wait until I am feeling better to get back in the sack again. My poor DH lol

Good for you Lis! You have to stand up for yourself and your little girl! So proud of you!

Leese...have you thought of kennel training Cookie. She won't be destructive and she won't go to the bathroom in her bed. Since she is a small dog the smaller the kennel the best that way she will feel snug and safe while you are gone. She might make some noise the first couple of days but she will learn to love it. And you won't have to worry about her when you are out of the house. Both of my dogs are crate trained...there are in there when we aren't home and they sleep there at night too. Just a thought that might help you! :)

Hi everyone else! Happy Thursday! :)

GOOD for you Lisette! I had a job where my boss frowned upon you if you sat down for 2 minutes to eat something. He would say something like "wow there's still SO much to do". Anything to make you feel like you needed to hurry. My friend and i even SNUCK out of work to go to lunch without him knowing because otherwise he would be pissed if we asked. Everytime we came back in, we snuck back in LOL. He had no idea we left. It's terrible when you have to live like that. It's not worth it and like you said.. it's the LAW! Glad that got taken care of hunny. I can tell you've been very stressed with work. I hope it gets better. Not too much longer and you can flip the bossman the bird and say sianara mothafuckaa! Bcz your baby will be coming!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->