We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oh and yes Lisa, i tested but it was a BFN. I am pretty sure i'm out this month. That's okay. There's always May!

Hey kris

yea i know crate training is good but the problem is im gone for like 8-10 hours a day. And shes a baby she cant hold her pee & poop that long u know....

She just has like massive seperation anxiety like she doesnt want me to be out of her site she acts like the world is ending if i leave..lol

its sad, i feel bad but its getting really bad..

Im guna get her one of those collars that make an annoying beep when shes barking and if she goes to poop on rug or anything i press a button and it makes a loud noise to irritate her...

I have like such pressure today in like uterus area both sides....so weird. Dont remember getting this the passed couple months, actually i def didnt...i wonder why i know its way way to early for symptoms, but i hope its a good sign....it feels like af is on its way any minute...which obviously it isnt-

i guess it could still be o pain bc i do get o pain... but thought it would be gone by now

i may buy this...

https://modernpuppies.com/

Omg! How much and where do I get it??? I neeeeeeed this for my Cookiee!!! Chiweenies are a pita to housebreak!! Omg this would be a life saver AND will save my carpets!!!

Sweetz im sorry if i missed but whats ur name hun?

Omg my chiweenie is a looney head!!!

So hard. Does yours have seperation anxiety when you leave? And how old is yours?

I saw it online my aunt told me about it. I think its like 40 a month, but doesnt give u a full price lol guess i have to call its prob mad dough tho!!!!!

As far as peeing pooping on the floor-i feel like my dog knows..she just does it to be a little biatch lol

i have to pay every single second of my attention to her or she sobbs and barks....

Its hard...lol my moms like this is great before you have baby bc in the beggining puppies are harder then it was when you and your sis were that age lol

Sweetz im sorry if i missed but whats ur name hun?

Omg my chiweenie is a looney head!!!

So hard. Does yours have seperation anxiety when you leave? And how old is yours?

I saw it online my aunt told me about it. I think its like 40 a month, but doesnt give u a full price lol guess i have to call its prob mad dough tho!!!!!

Real nam is Emily :flower: she freaks out when I leave then freaks out and pees herself when I come home. Lol! She is about 4 months now.

Trying to figure out how to upload a pic...might have to bust out the laptop...I'm on my iPad

As far as peeing pooping on the floor-i feel like my dog knows..she just does it to be a little biatch lol

i have to pay every single second of my attention to her or she sobbs and barks....

Its hard...lol my moms like this is great before you have baby bc in the beggining puppies are harder then it was when you and your sis were that age lol

Omg YES!!!! She will do it right in front of me and I swear she is smirking at me! Constant barking. Only shuts up when she is on my lap!

k im lisa nice to meet ya formally hahah

yea i posted a pic a while go let me try hm....

Attachments

• cookie.jpg
    cookie.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g