We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

335.jpg

My pirate chiweenie - Cookiee Excuse my look...I was overtired and my eye looks like im on drugs bc she just licked it haha

GOOD for you Lisette! I had a job where my boss frowned upon you if you sat down for 2 minutes to eat something. He would say something like "wow there's still SO much to do". Anything to make you feel like you needed to hurry. My friend and i even SNUCK out of work to go to lunch without him knowing because otherwise he would be pissed if we asked. Everytime we came back in, we snuck back in LOL. He had no idea we left. It's terrible when you have to live like that. It's not worth it and like you said.. it's the LAW! Glad that got taken care of hunny. I can tell you've been very stressed with work. I hope it gets better. Not too much longer and you can flip the bossman the bird and say sianara mothafuckaa! Bcz your baby will be coming!!!

Thanks Girlie,

Sorry if i haven't been myself lately :nope: its sad when you realize some piece of shit job is getting under your skin soo bad that you're crying driving home or in H's arms falling asleep instead of getting some bow chica wow wow! Like really UNACCEPTABLE :haha: Just really had to "nut up" as my sweet Jessy would say :haha:

Speaking of jobs how's your new one been Rach? Still very hectic and busy?

Wow I have missed a ton! I was really busy yesterday with the field trip and today was crazy work wise!

OK, I can't even comment on all the sex/stripper/lyrics convo! My brain is overloaded!

Rach- you kitty is so cute!

Lisette- Glad your appt went well! My Dr. loves the comment that things are "normal" but he is usually more reassuring in his response. We'll see when I go in a few weeks and bring up my daily braxton hicks, while I am sure this will be "normal" as well I always feel like I should at least bring it up so he knows what all is going on!

Lauren- yesterday you brought up the wooping cough vaccine, I wanted to respond, but didn't have time. We are required to get one before we leave the hospital (it is either a county or a state requirement, not sure which). I actually got one last Sept as part of my tetanus booster. I am going to make DH and my parents get one too. They now give them at Walgreens here!

I am so full I need a nap! I think I have a food baby and an actual baby in my belly.

omggg how cute emily!!!

awww u got a big fur fam! lol

i cant wait to leave work omg ughh debating on what to pick up for dinner...any suggestions? lol

omggg how cute emily!!!

awww u got a big fur fam! lol

i cant wait to leave work omg ughh debating on what to pick up for dinner...any suggestions? lol

They are my kids! :winkwink:

Hmm...um...pizza? No wait...heartburn...ummm....lays potato chips & spaghetti o's? What?! Lol sounds good to me! :rofl:

i wound up making tilapia with garlic/lemon & a little butter, yummmy & had spinach on the side..

i made a yummylish dessert for later, its supposed to be a healthy version of an apple pie(i mean not really but...lol)..

i saw it ..sumwhere..lol

cut up apples into bite size pieces
crush graham crackers not too much leave some big "chunks"
mix together with cool whip..

omg delish..u guys should try it-

i wound up making tilapia with garlic/lemon & a little butter, yummmy & had spinach on the side..

i made a yummylish dessert for later, its supposed to be a healthy version of an apple pie(i mean not really but...lol)..

i saw it ..sumwhere..lol

cut up apples into bite size pieces
crush graham crackers not too much leave some big "chunks"
mix together with cool whip..

omg delish..u guys should try it-

Yum!

:wohoo:hi girls :)
hello to the new ladies.

so I got some weird news today from the provincial health authorities , they sent me a letter saying that my blood work showed that I am not immunized for MMR and that I will now have to get re immunized after the baby is born.
But I was immunized and it was still working when I was pregnant for my son who is now 8. so weird.....
I am only in my 11th week and have been ordered off of work already :( so now I'm trying not to be incredibly bored !!!! and trying to stay away from the internet... google can be my worse enemy when pregnant ....

Hi Crystal! how are you feeling?
That's strange! I would ask to get retested...I'll bet they messed it up. Does that vaccination wear off? I can't remember if I had to get it again when I started working at the hospital 4 years ago

Hmmm, I have never heard of the MMR wearing off, but at least they caught it and you can get revaccinated!

I think it would be a relief to be quitting work soon, but at the same time we need the paycheck (we could live off DH's paycheck but it would not be what we are used to), and at some point I would drive myself crazy!

Crystal would that be considered CSST?? Cuz of so then girly u just hit the jackpot money wise!! They cover 93% of ur brut salary which means chaaa ching! But i would get retested...dont most vaccines only wear off after about 15 years? In my blood work the only thing i need is the hepatitis B vaccine since i got it when i was in elementary school soooo kinda normal it's gone now lol.

Emily ur fur baby is adorable!! Just like Lisa's!!

Leese whaaaaaaa 3dpo!! It's going by fast enough cuz when u come back from the weekend youy'll be at 6dpo! Hoping u get an amazing bfp next weekend for mothers day!!

Lisette ahhhh sweety it's normal to feel all icky at this point. You've been sick and tired plus ur boss is a dumbass which doesnt help mathers at all. When is ur last day? Should be soonish right? Are u stopping 2-3 weeks before ur due date?? If u have the vacation i'd try to stop even sooner!!

Stace how r u doin sweety?? How was the field trip? I saw on facebook that it was pretty cray cray!

TFGIFF y'all!!!! I'm sooo glad cuz seriously i'm pooped. I wanna just relax in bed alll day..which aint happening obviously but still at least tomorrow i'll be able to sleep in!! Definetly looking forward to that! Anybody have plans??

I am doing good! The field trip was interesting. 2nd grade boys have an attention span the equivalent to a goldfish. We were at our local science center, which basically just has a bunch of little exhibits set up the you read about. They were crazy, they didn't want to stop to read anything, they just ran from exhibit to exhibit! I was wore out after that!

Last night I had another weird experience. I got up from dinner (we were at a restraunt) and had a pretty strong pain in my lower abdomen. It lasted for about 30 seconds. I had another (not as strong) about an hour later then nothing afterward. It freaked me out, but since they stopped I am guessing everything is fine. The bad part is I know I am being super paranoid this pregnancy, if this would have happened with my son I probably wouldn't have thought twice about it. I can't wait until I see the dr. again, but I am sure he will tell me it is normal to have pains and aches. PAL really messes with your head!

Morning all! Crystal- I can't imagine being off work for that long. Good luck not going stir crazy! At least we can provide you some entertainment.

No real weekend plans although I feel like my shower might be tomorrow... I dunno for sure but I feel like it's a possibility. Mostly because we are supposed to go to my mom's to hang out with my sister and her little one (they leave sunday) tomorrow and then go to his dad's for dinner at 5ish. And normally we would just go up in the morning and hang around, but last night he asked if 1 was ok with me to head there (it's an hour away) even though we have no morning plans, so this is unusal. He also asked if I wanted to go to brunch at a place on the way-- that is amazing and he nevvverrr takes me there. So now I think he's being too nice and therefore he might be plotting... My mom and sister are coming to my area today (alot more shopping options) and didn't ask me to join them for lunch or anything so they now have me suspicious-- and excited! Plus, my shower will be while my sister is in town and she's not due to come back until the end of June... hmmm....

Stacie my rule of thumb is that if the pain stops or moves a different spot...i try not to panic. I figure if it's something serious it would be pretty persistent and wouldn't move about! i can get gas/constipation pains that put me through the roof! And lots of other random pains. My OB told me with 2nd+ pregnancies you get more aches and pains...so I'm trying to keep that in mind! Although all that being said...yes we tend to worry more I think!

Liz that will be exciting! I'm sure you're right.

Thanks Lauren! I know, I have been warned by many people that the second pregnancy gives you weird aches and pains, plus I seem to be gaining all my weight in my belly so far, so I am sure that is not helping (and I am sure this will change over the next couple months!)

Liz- I hope that it is your shower and you have lots of fun pics to post!

Stace i know gas pains are pretty much like u described sooo it's very possible that it was that! Definetly get reassured by ur dr tho it will give u some piece of mind.

Liz whaaa that would be awsome!! Keep us in the loop and if it is ur shower make sure to post pics!!

Leese i'm doin pretty good!! We started back at the gym last night and my legs hate me this morning lolol but other then that i'm finaly gettin some energy boosting!! Bout damn time huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->