We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Good morning my PUPO's :wave:

TGIFF for SURE!!!!!!! How's everyone doing today?

Lisa baby I can't wait for next week for ya! Stay busy ok chica :hugs:

Rach and sign of AF? When are you testing again?

Jessy very proud of you for the gym and energy boost! I'm impressed :) Oooo before i forget gorgeous dresses at Mama mia maternity in Pointe-Claire village if you have any weddings when ur bump is bigger ;)

Stace hunni same here, crazy cramping pains all night but realied its just gas....PAL really does mess with you :( Hope your Dr won't blow you off and actually check you out good just for the reasurance. When are you going again?

Liz sounds very promising :)

Lauren babe how ya feeling today?

Emma, Mel, Sweetz, Crystal good morning :wave:

AFM i can't believe it but I've woken up with a full blown cold!!!!!! SOB!!!!!! Stuffy head, sniffling, eyes watering! Very attractive for my romantic anniversary weekend!!!!!!! Praying a good nights sleep and maybe a chill day on the sofa tmmr will have me as good as new! For now Mcdonalds for lunch will certainly help ;)

My temps are just crazy. I took a test this morning but it was BFN. Some "symptoms" i have is headache, heartburn and gas gas gas. How our BD schedule was i don't see how i am PG, but we shall see.

Awh Lisette... i hope you start to feel better.

Ahhh crap it turned into a full blown cold?? Beurkkkk hope u feel alot better really soon for sure. It's cuz of all the shitty rainy gross weather we've been having!! It's a pain!

Everyone here in the office has been sick all week and i'm like okkk stay the hell away from me!! I aint catching that shizzz....

Oooo Rach that sounds very promissing!! Hope that bfn will turn bfp!!

oh lisette!!! lots of vitamin C! hope you get better quickly.

Stacie....do you feel like your belly is just pushed to the absolute limits!!?? I'm sure that I feel bigger this time than with DD....I feel like my skin might snap.

Rooting for you Rach!!

Kimberly, what's the status this morning??

Hey ladies!!!!

Rach you are never out until AF shows. Some women never test + until they are late.

Jess we all know what that energy boost will do to you--> More bowchicabowow!!!

Twinkiw I've heard you actually feel more round ligament pain in ur 2nd pregnancy! Just visualise your lil one getting that firm grip on your uterus and thats what you're feeling!

Arg cant believe its a crappy day outside again...been deep dark gray all week! Burk...

Speaking of GREY...OMFG I am addicted to 50 shades of Grey (thanks to Jess...)--> I actually am curious about all that bdsm stuff now...:)

You guys got me wanting to read those books!

Rach this time my main symptoms were headaches (which I never get) and loads of gas! Fingers crossed for you!

Liz that all sounds very suspicious....

Afm - seen midwife this morn for booking appt & bloods etc. She gave me the number to book my 12 wk scan but obvs im gonna wait till after tues. She also said that judging by how early I got my bfp & how rough I feel that she thinks I have a strong beany in there....but who knows?

Lauren- I already feel like there is no more room in there and I am not even half way done, LOL. Even eating normal size meals makes me feel super stuffed. I had a burger and cup of soup for lunch and was not hungry the rest of the night! I was super big with DS and my skin was so stretched it looked like I was going to spring a leak and spew baby juices everywhere (not kidding). Infact my belly got so big my stretchmarks began to bleed!

My pains didn't feel like gas pains (I have plenty of those and they usually end with a massive fart ;)) I am putting it off to ligament stretching. Next Dr. appt not until the 16th :(

Rach- I am keeping everything crossed for you! You never know, one of those spermies could have hung around for that egg! If not you will just have to step up that BD schedule next cycle and tell your OH not to complain! LOL

Kim- any news????

TGIFF!!!! I really need to get the 50 shades book, everyone I have talked to has said it is so addicting!!!

You guys got me wanting to read those books!

Rach this time my main symptoms were headaches (which I never get) and loads of gas! Fingers crossed for you!

Liz that all sounds very suspicious....

Afm - seen midwife this morn for booking appt & bloods etc. She gave me the number to book my 12 wk scan but obvs im gonna wait till after tues. She also said that judging by how early I got my bfp & how rough I feel that she thinks I have a strong beany in there....but who knows?

Em that is great news! I think it is a good sign too. I got way sicker this time than last, so I think it is definately a positive sign! Try not to worry unless you have a reason to, and so far I don't see a reason!

Hi girls! I didn't test today but yesterday was a bfn. At this point I'm sure it's just my crazy cycle being bad. So I got frustrated and went and picked up my clomid refills last night. Bust gotta wait for af and I think I might wait for the second one before taking clomid to try and get things straightened out. *sigh*

I'm so sore all the time. My groin muscles ache like I've been working out too much... which obviously I haven't been haha and my lower back aches anytime I sit/stand/lay down for an extended period of time... and they've been this way for weeks. I'm going to chat with my midwife about a possible belly support band and physio or massages when I go next week (my insurance pays for it so why not?!). Also, the top of my bump tends to feel like the skin is going to snap by the end of every day so I'm hoping that a little support might help.

Attachments

• 28.png
    28.png
    385.1 KB · Views: 8
Trust me 50 shades of grey is awsome!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

Kim ahhhh i'm sorry hunny. It sucks that ur AF is being such a pain. Stoopid thinggy that even causes us to get AF in the first place.

The day isnt going fast enough whaaaa it's not fair!!! Quick question tho my boobies are supose to stop hurting at some point right????????? I find it's even worst the next day after sex...like today LOL...cuz naturaly DH gives them too much attention and then the next day they feel even more huge and sore bahhhh...

Agreed for the difference in pregnancy. The first one that ended in mc i had no symptoms what so ever. This one has beeen kicking my ass sooo much it's crazy! Between the being constantly sick and tiittay pains oufffff....

Seefood wise that we arent aloud to eat does that include Lobster? I dont think so but just double checking to make sure cuz it'S what we re having next sat night for my MIL mother s day...i kinda figured it was just skid and sushi and all things uncooked...hmmm...

Also want to add i was seriously dissapointed with the before season finale episode of vampire diaries...it was honestly just mehh to me...

Thankfully Elena will FINALY make her goddamn choice next episode..i mean stop being a cocktease and get it over with..jesus..and pick Damon..LOLOL

I'm so sore all the time. My groin muscles ache like I've been working out too much... which obviously I haven't been haha and my lower back aches anytime I sit/stand/lay down for an extended period of time... and they've been this way for weeks. I'm going to chat with my midwife about a possible belly support band and physio or massages when I go next week (my insurance pays for it so why not?!). Also, the top of my bump tends to feel like the skin is going to snap by the end of every day so I'm hoping that a little support might help.

OMG you are georgous...I so want a belly like that when i get preggo!!!!:cloud9:

Jessy- Yes your BBs should stop hurting in the next couple weeks. Your hormones should be settling some and that should help both the BBs and the MS. But I think since there is so much extra blood flow they may still be extras sensitive, so you may need to tell DH that he needs to back off some during sex!

Sea food wise, I think lobster is fine. I think other than big game fish that contains lots of mercury, most other seafood is fine as long as it is fully cooked.

Good morning Girlies! TGIF for all of you! I have a surprise long weekend today...the boy I take care of has a Dr appt and his mom decided to take the whole day off of work so day off for me! :) Love surprise days off! Woke up feeling ok today so I am hoping things are starting to settle down a bit! I have been feeling worse at night!

Glad you are feeling yucky Em! ;)

Liz...hope you do get a fun surprise tomorrow with a shower! That would be so much fun! My groin was so sore by the end of my pregnancy with RJ...it is hard work holding that babe up and inside! lol

Sorry you have a cold Lis...My DH has a cold and I really don't want to catch it. But my allergies are so crazy that it feels like I am running a snot factory! lol

Awesome for getting back to the gym Jess...That is what I am looking forward too, hopefully by the end of May! Going to watch VD today...Bummed you were disappointed. Prob saving up for all of the shock for the finale.

Hi Stace...I am sure Lauren is right and the pains were ligament pains. But you are so right it is so hard to feel comfortable and confident after PAL. Even today I was feeling not so sick and then I was instantly worried. It is so hard! :shrug:

Can't wait for you to POAS Leese! I used to leave my pup in her kennel for 8 or so hours and she was ok but you do what you are comfortable with doll!

Sorry AF is being a total bitch Kim...Hope things get back to normal soon!

GL Rach...Symptoms sound promising!

Hi Crystal, Mel!

OMG you are georgous...I so want a belly like that when i get preggo!!!!:cloud9:

And the boobs! ;)

And the boobs! ;)

OF course the boobs...You read my mind! lol

i eat lobster! in fact I'll be having lobster in a couple weeks when i visit cape breton...mmmm. LOVE it.......

Liz looking great!

i hear you Stacie, after I eat I feel like something's going to give. i can't imagine 2 more months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->