We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I missed all the fun this morning! Slept in too late! lol

i eat lobster! in fact I'll be having lobster in a couple weeks when i visit cape breton...mmmm. LOVE it.......

Liz looking great!

i hear you Stacie, after I eat I feel like something's going to give. i can't imagine 2 more months!!

2 more months! I have got almost 5!:dohh: I may be the first pregnant lady in history to explode!

LMAO Stace, I may just beat ya to it!!!

Kris hunni sending feel better vibes your way :hugs:

Emm sooo glad u had a good appt, keep positive for your rainbow girlie, its a strong a one I feel it! xxxxx

Kim i'm pissed at AF for ya!!!!! Ggrrrrrr being a women eh! soooooo unfair! lots of love sweetie :hugs:

Thanks everyone!
Yumm Lobster! It's totally safe, it was actually something I asked about at my first midwife apt. There are very few seafood items that you can't eat- just the uncooked ones-- unless you eat fish daily (which I don't) and then you'd have to pay more attention.

Hi Kris! :wave:

Yeah check this out...booya! my maternity shirt doesn't even fully cover it. lol

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
WOOHOOO Lauren babe that's a nice POP ;) Still skinny mini all over though! Me Jelly xo

Love the bump pic!

I am so ready for this day to be over! I should be more productive at work, but I am not feeling it, LOL.

Awesome Bump pic Lauren! Love that the mat shirt doesn't fit anymore! :)

You will have that bump soon Leese! You are too busy taking care of that rascal Cookie!

Yep I am doing well...just tired and sick. Things I am so thankful for! :)

Ugh, I feel like shit today :-( Had headache & sinus pain all night as well as the tiredness & nausea....just hope it's all for good reason. One of those days when u wanna just curl up in bed....but no, got a mayday procession to go watch, a BBQ if the weather holds up & taking ds to the fair!

Sorry you're not feeling well Emma. :(
I want to stay in bed all day today too. It's cool and rainy- it would be perfect! I'll have to catch a nap when DD does. We're going to a fair later too!

Hey ladies: lots of you feeling not well this w-end?!

How's everyone doing?

Its been a beautiful w-end here, finally some sun(jeez if I wanted weeks of grey and rain I'd live in Seattle or England)

I think my cycle will be fucked up because of the clomid. I didnt think clomid could delay ovulation (since I thought it would do the opposite). I usually O on cd14 but before I always have ewcm, high and open cervix and I even feel the O gearing up and from which ovarie all that starting cd10 or 11. Now I'm cd 12 and not having any of these: its as if I wont O at all :(

I was so anxiously waiting for cd 14 and the O and wanted to bd perfectly...I hate it when my body does that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->