We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

OMG i see we all we're extremely busy this weekend lolol. I've been on the go so much it's crazy! I just wanted to peek in quick quick and then off to the gym right now.

Lotsa love to everyone!!! Keep me in the loop and i'll either post tonight or tomorrow morning!!

Wow I was worried I was missing all the conversation b/c of working.... But it's been quite up in here;) hope everybody has had a great weekend!!! 2 weeks late now! Boo! Haven't tested anymore. Just wanting af to come on and get it over with! Ds turns 8 Thursday!!!! Can't believe my sweet boy is getting so old:) gonna take him to Atlanta for a fun day at Lego land ! He's gonna be so happy!

Have fun at Lego Land Kim...That sounds like sooo much fun! So sorry that your AF is still being a pain in the ass! Hope it gets sorted out soon!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had lots of sun here so we hiked with the dogs and I slept a lot! It was great. Discovered Breyer's real fruit popsicles today...I think they might save my life and help me get through the last of this first tri nausea that will hopefully end soon! I hit 8 weeks on Friday...can't believe how fast it has gone so far! :)

Love to you all! Talk to you tomorrow!

Happy Monday girls! Hope you all had a great weekend. My in laws were here and helped out a lot. It was gorgeous yesterday! We went and looked at a couple houses our builder is working on. Sigh makes me more antsy to get our house sold!!!

My weekend was busy! DS had swimming lessons, where he passed on the first try! Then he walked in a parade with his baseball team (and it was HOT!!). Then yesterday I went to a baby fair. I got free samples of formula, a bottle, medicine spoon, usual stuff, but I did win a door prize which was a $25 gift certifiate to Babies R Us!

How is everyone else??? 9 more days until my ultrasound!!!

Happy monday everyone...!!! I see everyone had a filled w-end!

Hope all the ladies feeling sick are now feeling better...:D

On my part I change my mind...IM ABSOLUTLY O'ING! Up until this morning I had nothing (not even my usual middleschmetz and tugging in ovary) BUT this morning I got a opk + AND EWCM --> I even put that we did the deed tonight 'cause even if he doesnt want to I'll rape my 6''2 250lbs fiancé (just so you get the visual Im 5''1 110lbs)! hihi :D:D

Congrats to your DS Stacie, and the gift card...woo!

Yeahhhhh Mel....you tie him up if you have to!! (but something tells me you won't have to...) lol

Have fun at Lego Land Kim...That sounds like sooo much fun! So sorry that your AF is still being a pain in the ass! Hope it gets sorted out soon!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had lots of sun here so we hiked with the dogs and I slept a lot! It was great. Discovered Breyer's real fruit popsicles today...I think they might save my life and help me get through the last of this first tri nausea that will hopefully end soon! I hit 8 weeks on Friday...can't believe how fast it has gone so far! :)

Love to you all! Talk to you tomorrow!

I love fruit popsicles!!!

I'm so pushy! After a lost bet the other day I told him I won the right to a lil action when I wanted it even if he wasnt in the mood...so I just wrote this to my Df:

I, Almighty Mélodie,

Use my Veto of Fuck, dutifully won over a wager of words, today may 7th at 7pm.

You shall be present at the ceremony in the bedroom or a sanction will be thrust upon you.

You shall come, not alone, but accompanied by your 86 million minions. They will work, and hard work it will be.

May God be with you.

hihihihihihih :D

Mel :haha: thank you for that awesome post this morning!!!!!

Time seems to be passing fast for everyone now! Congrats girlies on all the awesome milestones! Holy cow Lauren past 30!!!! Eeeekkkk!!!!!! I'm having my V-day this week! Sooo excited :)

Weekend was ok for me but still fighting this cold! Beeuurrrkkkk, not very sexy at all but we had our two year anniversary yesterday and still tried to be real cute ;) I'll post some new pic's this week! Feels like I've popped FOR REAL now!!!!

OMG I am freaking starving!!!! I have had my usual breakfast (two pieces of toast), a string cheese, and an apple and I still have an hour until lunch! I also made the mistake of weighing myself this morning and I have gained 10 lbs so far!

Morning Everyone!
Mel- hahahaha :)

I had my shower this weekend and let me start by saying that we are going to have the best dressed little man around. Seriously! I think we got over 100 onesies... he's all set for the first 9 months. About 35 people came- it was overwhelming! There's still alot of buy but we got our amazing stroller and carseat plus the bouncy seat and swing so the big stuff is all set. We also got more blankets and recieving blankets than anyone should ever need haha. Now we are Still waiting on our furniture! I wish it was here so I could do some organizing. The only annoying thing was that we are using hybrid diapers (cloth covers with biodegradable or cloth inserts) and we got like 300 disposable diapers that we have no intention of using. I'm thinking about asking a few friends with babies on the way if they want to buy them for super cheap.

Morning Everyone!
Mel- hahahaha :)

I had my shower this weekend and let me start by saying that we are going to have the best dressed little man around. Seriously! I think we got over 100 onesies... he's all set for the first 9 months. About 35 people came- it was overwhelming! There's still alot of buy but we got our amazing stroller and carseat plus the bouncy seat and swing so the big stuff is all set. We also got more blankets and recieving blankets than anyone should ever need haha. Now we are Still waiting on our furniture! I wish it was here so I could do some organizing. The only annoying thing was that we are using hybrid diapers (cloth covers with biodegradable or cloth inserts) and we got like 300 disposable diapers that we have no intention of using. I'm thinking about asking a few friends with babies on the way if they want to buy them for super cheap.

Thats awesome! Its fun when you get a lot of stuff and there a lot of people to celebrate the arrival of your beany!

Whaaaaa Liz so ur instincts were right and it was ur shower!!! Pics??????????? Glad u got tons of goodies!!!

OMFG work is crazy today!! Andddd i officialy have the begining of a teeny bump!!!!!!!! I was so proud this morning i wore a really tight sweather dress in black and grey stripes and it's totaly there!!!!!! I was showing my boss and dude's like i'm sorry i just notice some big ass titteys i was like WTF??????????? R u fucking kidding me??? Fucking perverts lol...althought they are big bagangassss heeeeeeeheeeeeeee

How is y'all doin?? Mel u make sure to bowchica wow wow the shizz outta that peeny.

It's gorgeous here!!!!! Lisette i hope ur feelin mucha better and have been enjoying the weather??? Did u order some mat goodies from the website????????

Kim i cant believe ur AF is being a goddamn biatch....i still think there might be a bfp in there...

Emma omgggg it's ur u/s tomorrow hunny!! Stace yours is right around the corner!!! Super duper excited for u guys!!

Yes pics of the shower please!!!

Ladies you should start posting more belly pics: its georgous! Jess you should start now and take one at like every 4 weeks: I love to see the evolution of the belly...and stretch marks (sigh)

Yeh jess im officially shitting myself about it.... Feeling so rough at the mo with nausea & headaches so just been stalking...

Emma- Good luck at the U/S tomorrow! Feeling crappy is a good sign!

Jess- I want to see your little bump! I still haven't done a second bump shot. I need to do that, LOL. I just never think of it at home!

Liz- Can't wait to see pics from the shower!

I think I figured out the theme of my shower my Mom and Sister are throwing... I am fairly certain it is Dr. Suess. I know they are planning a gender neutral theme because they have already bought stuff, plus I think I saw something with Dr. Suess on it in my Mom's bedroom the other day. Plus our local party store carries Dr. Suess babyshower stuff, so... just have to wait and see!

Is it time to go home yet??? This day is dragging and I am still starving! I am beginning to think my hunger is psychological not physical, LOL.

yo yo!! Mel love the email to your DH!! hahah. Guess where my husband is right now...golfing. yup. he BETTER be home when I get home b/c i haven't really seen him since Thurs morning!

Liz I'm glad you're shower was great!

i want to see other people's bumps please!!

Ladies...I rarely ask to pray or cross everything you can bodypart wise for me BUT please just a lil thought so that this spermy catched the egg tonight--> after almost 2 years now and this cycle having a definite chance after lap and w/ clomid I want it to be IT!

I want to post my bump too so we can all watch each other get fatty fat and then go all googoo gaga on our baby pics. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->