We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Most definetly will pray for you! You most definetly deserve a beautiful little one for all your effort!

Holy crap how is it possible that it's already past 4:30??? I swear i've been so crazily busy today it's not funny..i blinked on lunch time and poof 4:30 pm fuckkkkk..

Em i know for sure your scan will be perfect tomorrow!!!

Lauren WTF golf again??? BORINGGGGGGG i seriously cannot stand golf at all..althought i freakin kick booty at mini putt!!

Mel every single possible thing on my body and inside is crossed u sweety!!

Mel good luck!!! legs high in the air after!!! xxxxx

Stacie you little sneak! haha...that sounds like a cute theme.

Emma can't wait to hear how great everything goes tomorrow.

Jessy yeah, i know...redic!! then he wants to talk about all his awesome shots with me. YAWN!!! He's lucky i love him so much!

My DD was a handful tonight, as she always is after my in-laws spoil her rotten then leave her in disappointment because we can't keep up with their level of attention. lol. Yesterday they sat in their car for an HOUR in my driveway because DD wanted to "drive". crazy grandparents!

Emma sweetie I'm saying a special prayer for u tonight, I know in my heart ill wake up to wonderful news so I hope u are sleeping soundly right now :hugs:

Mel hunni all my little bits are crossed and i'm quiet chanting "go spermies go" ;)

Jessy babe, YAY for a certifiable lil bump! You go chica!!!

Stace very cool about your shower theme!!! Any idea on the date? Need a new bump pic for sure!

Lauren I can just see your DD having ur in-laws letting "drive" for an hour! Who could deny that face!!!! LOL

Kim hunni, thinking of you too...hope there is still a bfp in there :hugs:

Kris how was your weekend? Feeling any better love?

Liz you can always send me some of those diapers ;)

Rach and Lisa where you at? How were the weekends? We need cycle updates girls!!! xo

AFM I'm finally feeling like I'm kicking this cold...thanks for the good vibes, one more good nights sleep & i think I'll be ready to rock!!! Fingers crossed :)

Another BO....empty sac measuring 6weeks...why does this keep happening?? Im so devastated, don't even want to try again...I give up...

OMG Emma :( What did ur Dr say? This is just heartbreaking!!! I'm sooo sorry ur going through this again sweetie :hugs:

Oh my God Emma I totally wasn't expecting to hear that today....I'm so sorry I don't even know what to say other than we're here for you. Did you get to talk to a doctor? What do they say about why this keeps happening to you? Can they do tests to take a look at the sperm and eggs to see if there's something they can do to help?

I'm SO sorry Emma

I don't know - everything i've read says BO is really rare and even more rare to happen twice... They want to scan me again when i get back from my holiday next week as the sac was 17mm and they can't diagnose till it's 22mm i think. So i will take it from there with asking for tests etc. Right now i don't even want to try again... I'm so sick of feeling sad and being upset...:cry:

Well of course you can't even think about that right now, I don't blame you for feeling like that. did they do a vaginal ultrasound? How many weeks should you be?
I don't want to lead you down the wrong track, but I did read that the result this early is absolutely not definitive. I know that you probably can't help but think it's a repeat of last time...but maybe?

I should be 7+3 and empty sac measured 6weeks, not even yolk sac...she did abdo and vag

Oh Emma, I am so sorry. I really hope that they are wrong and your next scan shows a baby, I have been there and I know how devestating that news is.

I know that you can't even think of trying again right now, but if this one is indeed a BO, will they do testing? I know they say BO's are caused by chromosomal problems but I am convinced that hormones play a part in it too. If you decide to try again in the future, I would push for testing.

Oh Emma! I'm soooo sorry! I can't even imagine what you feel like right now but I hope that you get some answers and your rainbow because you most definetly deserve it.

Another BO....empty sac measuring 6weeks...why does this keep happening?? Im so devastated, don't even want to try again...I give up...

I am so so sorry, words cant even describe how I feel for you.:nope:

Hold on tight honey and always believe. Take the time you need, but that dream of yours; please never let it go.

Emma...I am so sorry to hear this news! If you need anything let us know, we are here for you hun! Thinking of you lots!

em..im so sorry hunni, i just heard, i wish i could hug you, love ya girl xoxoxox im here if you need to talk

Mel hunni all my little bits are crossed and i'm quiet chanting "go spermies go" ;)

Jessy babe, YAY for a certifiable lil bump! You go chica!!!

Stace very cool about your shower theme!!! Any idea on the date? Need a new bump pic for sure!

Lauren I can just see your DD having ur in-laws letting "drive" for an hour! Who could deny that face!!!! LOL

Kim hunni, thinking of you too...hope there is still a bfp in there :hugs:

Kris how was your weekend? Feeling any better love?

Liz you can always send me some of those diapers ;)

Rach and Lisa where you at? How were the weekends? We need cycle updates girls!!! xo

AFM I'm finally feeling like I'm kicking this cold...thanks for the good vibes, one more good nights sleep & i think I'll be ready to rock!!! Fingers crossed :)

hey lisette..i thought i was 6dpo and woke up and got my period, lovely! right in time for mothers day..ive been really bummed (like usual) when i got the pos opk i was skeptical bc smiley came up but when i popped it out there was no line......at the time i was like whatever its positive, but now that i think of it. i prob just dipped it too long in the pee and since you always have lh maybe it just came up, or it was defective or what the hell.......so that was nice to wake up to sunday...

so i am cd 3 now and am doing a natural cycle so we will see-

how are you girls doing??

Emma i'm so sorry hunny. I,m sorry for everything that has happend to u. I wish with all my heart u did not have to go threw this heartbrake like last time. I'm hoping that maybe they are wrong since it's early and will find out everything is ok.

We're all here for u if u need to talk or rant or just let anythjing out.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->