We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Mel hunni all my little bits are crossed and i'm quiet chanting "go spermies go" ;)

Jessy babe, YAY for a certifiable lil bump! You go chica!!!

Stace very cool about your shower theme!!! Any idea on the date? Need a new bump pic for sure!

Lauren I can just see your DD having ur in-laws letting "drive" for an hour! Who could deny that face!!!! LOL

Kim hunni, thinking of you too...hope there is still a bfp in there :hugs:

Kris how was your weekend? Feeling any better love?

Liz you can always send me some of those diapers ;)

Rach and Lisa where you at? How were the weekends? We need cycle updates girls!!! xo

AFM I'm finally feeling like I'm kicking this cold...thanks for the good vibes, one more good nights sleep & i think I'll be ready to rock!!! Fingers crossed :)

hey lisette..i thought i was 6dpo and woke up and got my period, lovely! right in time for mothers day..ive been really bummed (like usual) when i got the pos opk i was skeptical bc smiley came up but when i popped it out there was no line......at the time i was like whatever its positive, but now that i think of it. i prob just dipped it too long in the pee and since you always have lh maybe it just came up, or it was defective or what the hell.......so that was nice to wake up to sunday...

so i am cd 3 now and am doing a natural cycle so we will see-

how are you girls doing??

Hey there--> couldnt it have been implantation?! I use the smiley too and had a smiley yesterday though there was barely a line and today another smiley but the line is very dark.

When Jessy got preggo she had a smiley on cd 14 with light line, another smiley on cd 15 with darker line and a NEG on cd 16 with a darker line than the one on cd 14 that gave her a smiley.

The reason we use the smiley is to not overanalyse the lines again and it seems we cant help it :p--> in the end I think you should go with the smiley and not the lines on that one. Good luck and I hope your NTNP cycle will bring you your wish!

Ntnp..not quite lol we are def trying! Hahah

just no meds...clomid f'ed up my body so bad...honestly if i got back on fert meds i wanna try sometimes diff....

Def not ib i know that for fact, its just messed up cycle from clomid ...

Im cd 3 today so well see- i hope it regulates itself.

How are you???

I took progesterone after i thought i o'd and it brought on a real period...ahh joys of ttc, so fun huh!?

God I hear you! Do you chart?

I do it on and off and with my 1st cycle on clomid it thought I'd give it a shot and im greatful because honestly up until my smiley and ewcm yesterday I though the clomid really messed with my cycle and that I wasnt goin' to O (Usually when I do I feel it gearing up and have alllllll the symptoms days prior but not this time)...so I'll see how messed up (or not) my cycle is with the temps.

Do you think u'll temp this month though see your temp range between estrogen and prog?

Lisa- maybe your body is just adjusting after your meds and you didn't O at all last cycle? Strange... but I have faith that you will catch another egg, you got pregnant twice on your own, you will do it again!

im just guna do opks..i want it honestly to be as least stressfull as possible. im sick of driving myself f*ing crazy every month u know?

i need to relax i make myself like a lunatic and im sick of it. u know?

thanks stace...yea i def dont think i o'd i think it was a weird false pos opk idk why, didnt think that was possible...but i guess it is.....

so weird. i started the spotting for 2 days on april 16. had it for 3 days VERY light. then i started progesterone on friday, thinking im 3 dpo and i guess it brought on my REAL period....so now cd 3...

such a drag ugh..

So this means i had a 21 day cycle..really..ugh.......i hope my system is okay now-

So this means i had a 21 day cycle..really..ugh.......i hope my system is okay now-

Oh my last cycle before I got pregnant was only 21 days (but I actually O'd, confirmed through temps). Maybe it is a lucky sign!

thanks stace...yea i def dont think i o'd i think it was a weird false pos opk idk why, didnt think that was possible...but i guess it is.....

so weird. i started the spotting for 2 days on april 16. had it for 3 days VERY light. then i started progesterone on friday, thinking im 3 dpo and i guess it brought on my REAL period....so now cd 3...

such a drag ugh..

Normally doesnt progesterone keep Af away though and the reason we have our period on day 28 (or whatever depending of the cycle) is because the progesterone we had in the luteal phase drops. Its actually the progesterone drop that brings the period and send the signal to our body to shed the lining. If you actually take supplements of prog it definitly shouldnt be that that brings your period.

im just guna do opks..i want it honestly to be as least stressfull as possible. im sick of driving myself f*ing crazy every month u know?

i need to relax i make myself like a lunatic and im sick of it. u know?

I sooo understand you. We actually had to take breaks here and there throughout our TTC because of my overanalysing and stress and all the craziness...After my lap and now clomid we finally decided to give it a go at 100% (which is why the temp and opk and alllll the rest) but its only been 1 cycle (actually 2 weeks) and it alredy feels like months...Doh!!!:dohh:

prog can bring on a period ...they use it to induce periods for women who dont get them...prog holds a preg if you are preg, but brings on period also-

just blows i NEVER had a 21 day cycle...i just hope my next cycle is okay....i wonder if i will still o sooner off the clomid, i hope so- i heard it regulates some women...i hope i am one of them...

Leese i still can believe ur AF is giving u such a hard time...stoopid biatch! I hope ur cycle becomes normal this time for sure.

Mel- You are right on the progesterone, it is coming off of the progesterone the starts your period. When I took the prometrium it was never enough to prevent AF from coming, so I didn't have to quit it to start my next cycle, I just stopped taking it the day I got AF.

Lisa- I am doing good! Gender scan in 8 days!

They say it's actualy due to the progesterones that u feel bloated. U also feel uber bloated due to all things fizzy like fizzy water and pop...beurkkkkk.

Mrsmoo - you know I stalk you, and I am so sorry that you are going through this again. I am so so sad for you and hope that it is just a slow growing bean, but having to wait between scans for a bo, like I had to with mine, I know how you feel. Sending lots of :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->