We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

ohhh "moo" I'm so sorry hun, but don't loose all hope, I have read many many misdiagnosed blighted ovum stories, there is a whole website dedicated to it . I will keep you in my prayers today ( big hugs to you )

question anyone feels worse at 11 weeks?? my nausea is way worse and I'm soo exhausted !!!

I've been on medication 3 times a day since i hit 6 weeks soooooo i cant really help u on there. I do know if i miss a dose i start feeling like crap soooo...ya it's possible to get worst.

mel. if your preggo progesterone keeps af away...if your not, and you start taking it. it can bring a period after a couple days..yeah..its freaking weird........progesterone induces a period if your using it for that, i asked my dr all these questions..lol

awsome stace..so exciting

Crystal sorry to hear hun :hugs:

Leese baby wtf with ur AF!!! Totally uncool sweetie, are you trying another natural cycle before anything else? Always in my prayers!xxx

Kim & Rach if ur checking in we need updates chicas :hugs:

Emma how are you holding up my friend? When do you leave on holiday? Wish we all lived closer & could give real hugs! xoxoxo

Emma- hugs hunny. I'm sorry you are going through this again. I am sending love and prayers your way.xoxo

Afm- still late but I tested again yesterday and got a bfn.

Leese- sorry af showed for ya sweetie.

Emma.... i don't even know what to say right now. I am so sorry you're going through this again. I know right now you don't even wanna think about trying again, but i hope in your heart you find the strength to. I know that rainbow is waiting. I don't understand why the FUCK this shit happens. I wish i knew why it happens. There's no point when you want a baby so badly. We shouldn't be jerked around..... i just don't even know. It hurts my heart reading that. I hate life.

Good morning and happy hump day to all! don't know about you, but I humped this morning!

Emma how are you doing today honey?

Kim...wtf is going on with AF...is that crazy that you haven't gotten it yet?

So, this morning I feel like my pelvic floor is coming out. it's literally bulging where my episiotomy scar is! The sex might have made it worse...and also along my scar line is really sore. what do you think? normal? I've been doing kegels since I woke up.

Hmmm could be normal, but maybe mention it to your Dr. anyway?

Hmmm could be normal, but maybe mention it to your Dr. anyway?

Thanks...I will on my next visit (unless it gets worse). I hope it's not the baby coming out! I don't have any other signs though. The constipation isn't helping. Geez when is THAT going to stop!? I'm at the point that I want to give myself an enema. lol.

Happy Hump Day girls!

How's everyone holding up this week?

Awww Lauren hunni, that does not sound fun :( Fingers crossed for ya that kegels do the trick! I gotta really start doing those 3times a day as well!!!

Kim soo sorry your AF is still driving you nuts :( Any progress on the house?

I think I've officially got my feet up the rest of this pregnancy! Swelling is out of control by mid day and by the night I'm in tears :( Gotta re-vamp all my food intake as well cuz apparantly we're supposed to try and limit sodium to 3g a day (3000mg)...really not a lot when you start looking at labels! Blleeekkkk bad enough I'm picky with my foods now I gotta get even more organized! Oh well....nothing more to do but suck it up and remember I'd do anything for my LO including eat (or not eat) whatever I need to :)

Lauren i dont think it's anything bad. But just give a quick 411 to ur doctor about it..it will reassure u bunches!

Lisette ahhhhh i know salt can be a swelling bitch to some women. My mom has that too if she has too much her hands and feet poof up to an almost painfull point...

Emma how r u this morning sweety?

Rach how have u been feeling?? Miss u bunches!!

AFM i had my first food dream last night!!!!!!!! I dreamt of a huge banana crepe with hazelnut filling..i was sooo pissed when i woke up cuz i had no time to make one..sooo i'm going with Mel to eat some on my lunch hour!!!! Mhhhhhhhhmmmm....

It's hump day and i'm over the moon happy..and fell like getting some majaaaa hump action!!

I was a balloon at the end of my pregnancy...I couldn't even wear shoes. It was horrible, I hate being swollen.

Lauren...That sounds weird. I would mention something to your Dr. for sure. I know the 2nd pregnancy is different bc your body had already gone through the motions but a bulge down there. So strange, let us know what your Dr. says!

Good morning everyone else! I have been stalking you all just not feeling up to postiing. I think that I am starting to feel a bit better. More nauseous all the time bc I am so hungry! I am trying not to eat too much bc my Dr. doesn't want to me to gain 75 pounds again lol...I guess we will see how that goes! Hope everyone has a great day! :)

Also just wanted to add cuz i have just noticed my weekly ticker update...nobody has dared asked me if im just plump or pregnant...if they do they will get a serious foot up their ass....

I do not look plump...sweet baybay jesus..

Kris a girl i work with that had her baby gained over 15 pounds before she hit 12 weeks...she basicly said fuckkk it i'm pregnant = ideal time to eat whatever i want whenever i want...her dr was freakin out cuz that's not too good..

Ugh been terrible. So depressed. Everywhere i look there's something that pisses me off or hurts me. I feel like i can't even live anymore without feeling shitty! So over it. Life is overrated. Ugh.

Ahhhh i'm sorry ur feeling bad Rach. I'm definetly giving u a gigantic virtual hug right now. I'm also sending u tons of positive vibes xxxxxxxx

Kris a girl i work with that had her baby gained over 15 pounds before she hit 12 weeks...she basicly said fuckkk it i'm pregnant = ideal time to eat whatever i want whenever i want...her dr was freakin out cuz that's not too good..

I know that is how I was for my first pregnancy! My thoughts were your pregnancy ticker...I would always say to my husband to you think people think I am pregnant or just getting fat? lol My Dr. gave me a free pass for the first trimester and then she wants me on a low sugar diet. Uggghhhh...I might do what she says bc if this baby is too big I have to have a c-section and I really don't want that. I would rather give birth naturally and heal quickly and get pregnant right away again. I guess we will see! ;)

Sorry you are feeling so down Rach! Thinking of you! :hugs:

Well i dunno if it's me but yes i've started having a small bump but nuttin definete enough in my clothes so it's actualy shows....but once again it could be just me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->