We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

My Dr. told me I should gain between 25-35 lbs and I kind of laughed and said it may be a few more than that. He told me that just because I gained 40 with DS, that usually your body knows what it is doing and you gain less the second time, so we'll see. I am currently on track to gain between 30-35, and I will be thrilled if that is all I gain!

Rach- sweetie, I know some days are hard, but it will get better!

Emma- I hope you are doing OK thinking about you!

Well, yesterday this baby was CRAZY! Usually it sleeps most of the day and I only feel it moving around in the evening and at night, but all day yesterday it was kicking and squirming! The kicks are getting stronger too! DH was able to feel it kicking last night and I am not even 19 weeks yet! I am wondering if I am going to have another big baby and that is why the kicks are so strong already?? So far today it has been quite active too, this one seems to have the completely opposite personality of DS, so I think I am in trouble. He was my laid back reserved baby, this one I am thinking not so much.

How's everyone today! 2 more days until w-end....YAY!

Kim whats the next step for that AF no-show problem?

Rach Im sorry it didnt work this cycle...fingers crossed for this one!

Jeez people are so insensitive at work...Seems the saying that ones unhapiness is the happiness of another (sounds better in french). There are so many people here at work who've come to know of my struggle (one old vampy bitc* heard me talk to a friend and told everyone I guess) and it seems they get a kick out of hurting people when they can. Just then they were are going to lunch and were talking about one's granddaughter that is 3 days old and another woman who already has 2 kids was gushing about that. The others all said ''oh its going to be you soon'' the woman was like ''well im not trying, but not protecting'' and they all went ''Ah what is meants will happen''...Like, come on, cant you wait to get a little further from my office because discussing the fact that the woman I work with that already has 2 kid will prob get pregnant next month....

ARGGGGG....

Mel that's cuz some of the people u work with a fucking dumbassesss. Alot of people are very inconsiderate and just dont care or think sometimes.

Mel that's cuz some of the people u work with a fucking dumbassesss. Alot of people are very inconsiderate and just dont care or think sometimes.

Yeah, even if they didnt mean anything by it and didnt want to sound mean or inconsiderate I think I notice these things a bit more and take it...differently then say if we werent trying or if it hadnt be for this long! I mean the girl has the right to try for another and the other can gush about her granddauther--> maybe I just take it harder in the sense that ''Please why cant it be me already''

And you know what....Screw it: its not worth my mood and my thoughts. Im me and I'll get pregnant and they are them and whatever happens will happen. Why dwell....Nop Im staying happy and positive!

POSITIVE MOTIVATION

Yessss positive thinking is good. Is it almost choco banana pancake time? Nommm nommm nommmm..

Awww Mel, I agree with Jessy, those people are dumbasses! I think it is always hard hearing other people talk about getting pregnant like they are buying a new pair of shoes. I mean it is great for them that they can not really try and still get pregnant, but it is not that way for all of us and people who have never struggled to conceive don't get that.

The way I look at it, TTC so long and having my MC really made me appreciate pregnancy and there is no way I will ever take it for granted. Those other people don't really know what they have and will never have the appreciation for it that I do, so in that way I kind of feel sorry for them!

fuck people! tell them to lick your taint and to fuck off or you will drop kick them in the face!

Hugs to Rach and Emma! Hope your days are better!

I've gained about 15lbs so far which is pretty good. I was told that I should be up about 19 lbs right now so I'm happy with 15! They want me to gain 30-35lbs. bleck! Had a midwife apt this morning which went fine. My uterus was measuring slightly small- but mostly because he was completely off to the left side of my body and not in the center. They think he's doing fine and his heartbeat was going strong along with his limbs which keep kicking me . :) He's apparently head down already like a good boy. i'm slightly anonoyed because I was told at my last apt that I'd schedule my next u/s at this apt and then was told today that because there isn't a reason for an u/s they won't do one. Urgh. DH was pretty annoyed with that as he wants to see our little man. It's been 11 weeks since the last one and will probably be at least 4 weeks more until the next.

Hugs to Rach and Emma! Hope your days are better!

I've gained about 15lbs so far which is pretty good. I was told that I should be up about 19 lbs right now so I'm happy with 15! They want me to gain 30-35lbs. bleck! Had a midwife apt this morning which went fine. My uterus was measuring slightly small- but mostly because he was completely off to the left side of my body and not in the center. They think he's doing fine and his heartbeat was going strong along with his limbs which keep kicking me . :) He's apparently head down already like a good boy. i'm slightly anonoyed because I was told at my last apt that I'd schedule my next u/s at this apt and then was told today that because there isn't a reason for an u/s they won't do one. Urgh. DH was pretty annoyed with that as he wants to see our little man. It's been 11 weeks since the last one and will probably be at least 4 weeks more until the next.

Woah 15 lbs in ur 28th week! Thats awesome--> that makes for a big beautiful basketball belly!

Woah I proclaim myself a definite BnB addict now! Its off for a few hours and I kept checking to the minute to see when it would be back...and it was late!!!! :)

It was soooo long what the frigg else do they have to fix??? It's maintenance repairs all the damn time lately!!

Anywhoo i'm almost done work and the sun is shining yesssssssssssssss!! I have a hair app tomorrow night, my MIL bachelorette friday night, my friend's baby's 1st bady sat from noon to 4 my MIL mother's day dinner at 6pm and my mommy's mother day dinner sunday night...so basicly i will be on the fucking go so much it's crazy!! Go thing in pregnancy is that no mather how much cardio u do u dont loose ur awsome boobies yesssssssssss me likey very much!!

Happy 29 weeks Liz!! I wanted to write it sooner but the stoopid site was down grrrrr

Wow, I can't believe how far everyone is!

15lbs at 29 weeks is awesome Liz! And you are lucky if you get another U/S, I didn't get one after 20 weeks with DS! and so far I don't think they will do one with this baby unless something concerns the Dr.

Oooohhh Jess! Our smoldering Ian was on Chelsea Lately tonight! Soooo hot!

Hi my cupcakes!
Happy 14&29 weeks jessy and Liz!! Happy 19 to stace And lisette passed her big V day this week. Everyone's getting up there! Love yas

Lauren it is hard to believe you are 31 weeks! Was your first early/late? In two months or less baby Ryan will be here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->