We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Funny enough she said I'd be PG in Jan and giving birth in Sept....I got my BFP on Dec.18th (at 11dpo) so if I waited to be late for my period it would have been Jan and my due date is Aug.29-30 so very well could be a Sept baby :)

Wow this is nice to read because it looks exacly like mine if I get a bFP this month: its fun to know she can be accurate but that you dont have to take everything so litteral and to every word!

Hey ladies: Who had a Mesina reading done?

Was she right about conception/birth? Did everything happen accordingly or was it close?

Here is what she said about my future (I asked her in march):
''There are a lot of positive energies in June, showing that your wishes are fulfilled. By August I feel a child firmly established within your body and the energy that I get is regarding a little girl who will come into your lives. I feel her arrival is somewhere between February and March – as February shows you celebrating – so she is either early, or it is June that you may discover you are at last pregnant. I expected your journey to be a bit longer than this if I am honest, however I was pleased to see all indications of a child coming sooner rather than later.''

If Im pregnant this cycle My due date so far would be Jan 30th (which is still very possible for a february birth AND by june my wishes would be fullfilled). I just thought that you have to take some/leave some because obviously she cant pinpoint where Im at in my cycle and I'd find out end of may! Oh I have to stop overanalyzing...Doh! :D

I had a Mesina reading and she was completely wrong. I got it in November last year and she said if i didn't conceive Nov/Dec then i most certainly will in March. Nope, never did.

Jess got conception for november and turns out its giving birth in november. You never know...;p

Thanks liz :) im guna also add to one of my existing tattoos. :)

That sounds great I love tattos with a personnal meaning.

I have 4 myself and my most recent one being on the ribcage the outline of a dove with the quote ''storms make trees take deeper roots'' relating to this STC and to all further obstacle in life. The dove is the significance that when there was the flood Noah sent the dove to find land and it came back with an olive branch= sign of hope and to never surrender!

I hope you'll post a pic of that tatto when its done :D

Leese that's an amazing idea!! Seriously crossing fingers this month is ur month!!

Ya my reading was spot on and not spot on lolol. Instead of a november conception it's a november birth lolol. Ohh well s'all good.

Liz hmmm..i'm getting flowers for my MIL and my mommy. I like to get the huge baskets that u can plant instead of just a bouquet that dies after 4 days.

Rach yaaaa any cute cat pics???

Lisette glad ur feeling better hunny bunny!

I know its been asked a thousand times before but I'd like to hear it from you ladies!

When you got that BFP did you feel any different or did it felt like all your other cycles?

very nice mel

yea i will post a pic, this will be my 3rd, i have a butterfly with flowers and vines on my ankle, and a heart on my lower back, left side (my sis has the same one, we got it together)

i cant wait im excited, it will have alot of meaning to me so thats always good-

i was debating a dove, but ive been wanting believe for a while, i think one day i will def get a dove. love the meaning---

When I got my BFP the first time I had weird spotting a few days before my period (must be implantation bleed)- I'd never had any spotting before- so that was a sign that something was different. The 2nd time my boobs were killing me about 5 days before my period was due- again something that had never happened- but I thought it could have been from running without a sports bra. We weren't "trying" that cycle because it was the same cycle as the m/c so I didn't know when I'd ovulate or if it'd be a normal cycle so I was using OPKs everyday the whole cycle. I started getting positives when I normally would have but I continued to use them everyday anyhow. They went negative for a few days then started getting more and more positive again (which they shouldn't obv). Eventually I gave in a few days before my period was due and bought a pregnancy test which was positive. 26 days total between my m/c starting and finding out we were pregnant again.

Oooo a tattoo, I can't wait to see a pic! I am far too chicken to get one LOL.

Kris- I hope you can enjoy mother's day a little, even though I know it must be hard not having RJ. But I am sure he still wants his Mommy to enjoy her special day!

Everyone sounds like they have busy weekends!

Lisette- I am completely neutral when it comes to my gender scan. I at first thought girl for sure, then boy, now I have no idea! DH and my mom are convinced girl, and I think DH guessed right on Logan (who I had no idea with either!)

I have crazy cycles ranging from 21 to 40 days. My two BFP cycles seemed pretty normal, infact this last one I had spotting around 6 or 7 dpo (normal for me though) and I was convinced it was going to be another 21 day cycle, but nope, it must have been IB. But everything else was pretty much the same and even my chart didn't look too promising, so I don't think I will ever put too much stock in early symptoms again.

Leese yup i have 2 tattoos. A scorpion on my right side lower tummy and an exotic flower on my back under my shoulder. I had been planing on getting an exotic butterfly to either go with my flower or on my side and get it with both pink and blue to signify the mc and my next beany but i got preg before i could get it sooo..have to wait till i pop and after i loose the pregnancy weight.

My bfp this time i had weird spotting from 8 to 10dpo but my last few cycles had been really similar. I had weird AF cramps from 9dpo till 11dpo weird i tested but once again i had gotten weird cramps during my other cycles. Boobie pain from 6dpo straight threw but had already had boobie pains during other cycles soooooo...Yup nuttin really different for me i guess.

When i had my BFP i remember before i got my BFP i was extremely extremely dehydrated. I'd drink so much water. My sense of smell was out of this world. I could smell something a mile away. I also was super moody/bitchy. An emotional wreck. Had weird weird twinges behind my belly button for a few days. Idk if that was from the MC coming or if it was just a part of being pregnant? No idea. I had a lot of pretty good symptoms, but it still turned out wrong. I also was NTNP at the time. It was a HUGE shocker when i got a BFP. All the symptoms i was feeling i wasn't over exaggerating bcz i had NO idea what to expect when getting pregnant. I don't know half the crap i know now! Andrew and i had been doing NTNP for like 3 years prior. I was beginning to think something was wrong with us. After the BFP i realized how much i really want a baby and have been TTC since. This is my 10th month TTCAL.

Ugh i am such a debbie downer. i am sorry!!

all 3 pregnancies I got light period-like cramps during implantation. that was pretty much the only sign for me!

Hhhmmm lets see, for me the first time i had zero clue and barely and signs and the second time it was dyhydration as well as getting very hot (mid-winter)...also a weird sense of "knowing" a few days before i tested....didn't even see a line on my FEER but made H go out and buy a digi just to confirm and sure enough :)

I guess bottom line is for some woman its all signs and diff symptoms and for others its nothing diff than their usual cycle. And with the readings I think its safe to say mesina is pretty accurate but you have to leanve some/take some and not take it ALL too literal.

Thanks a bunches ladies! :D

I was the same as Lauren...period like implantation cramps but also had crazy dry mouth each time. Felt like a cat pooped used my mouth as a litter box! lol

Thanks Stace...This Mother's Day will be bittersweet. RJ is not here but by next Mother's Day I will have a rainbow. I am thinking I might be a little emotional this weekend.

o cool jess that butterfly idea is really cute.

i wanted to get a cross behind my ear...and the infinate love tattoo is really cute too LOVE that oneeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->