We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks Lis! Can't believe it is 9 weeks already. 1 more week and then double digits!

Lauren...I totally hear the bootylicious song when I read the title! I keep on singing it all day and my DH thinks I am crazy!

Here's a new pic of Jax. Idk how him and Sadie are going to get along. Sadie has no problem with him, but he's evil to her. Always growling, hissing and ready to fight. No idea what to do.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Any plans? Happy Mother's Day to us all ;) Never will forget our angels!

Emma, i hope you're okay. Worried about you. Please let us know you're okay.

Attachments

• jax.jpg
    jax.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
Awh Crystal! That is just so cute. Love how the bum is up in the air! LOL. I use to ALWAYS sleep like that when i was a kid.

Here's a new pic of Jax. Idk how him and Sadie are going to get along. Sadie has no problem with him, but he's evil to her. Always growling, hissing and ready to fight. No idea what to do.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Any plans? Happy Mother's Day to us all ;) Never will forget our angels!

Emma, i hope you're okay. Worried about you. Please let us know you're okay.

He looks so lazy.....hahahah

Awh Crystal! That is just so cute. Love how the bum is up in the air! LOL. I use to ALWAYS sleep like that when i was a kid.

yea the baby was wiggling around like crazy and then decided to go to sleep like that !!! it was so cute <3

trying to change my ticker !!!!

Jesus i'm happy to be done for the day if i wasnt pregnant i'd take a goddamn long swig of something extra strong...I wish they would actualy discover that alchool in moderation is exactly excellent for pregnant women...I think that's what they say in France anywais...

Leaving here and it's gorgeous outside!!! I'm seriously lovin this gorgeous weather and it's supose to be like this for the next week!! Finaly starting to feel like freakin summer yessssssssssss

Love this weather too! Was in the 80s all last week and this week it's in the mid 70s. LOVEEE IT! Oh and i hear ya on the alc. Definitely having me some shots tonight. I'll have a shot for you ;)

hey everyone, have a great weekend oxox

em if your cking in.i hope your doing okay love, hugs for you, thinking of you..<3

Hey guys. i just wanted ur opinion. i THINK lol i decided on my mothers day memorial tattoo...

to get the word believe like this-

i was guna do it on my wrist. but i decided to do it on my inner left ankle.

and on the top left a very small pink heart, and bottom right a very small blue heart. or would bottom left top right be better?? or on the sides in the middle...ahh decisions decisions!!

what do you guys think? i like incorporating the blue and pink hearts for babies, and of course the word believe.

<3

i dont think i can do it on my wrist. idk....its too out there and im scared..hahaha

Attachments

• be.jpg
    be.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
I think either place would be good! The ink isn't really thick or too dark like my sisters. She has huge lettering on her wrist that says strength and i HATE it. It's too bold.

I want to get this tattoo'd on my wrist, but not as dark. I am SO damn picky about tattoos and i finally found this one that i like.

Attachments

• 90916486197677164_tcpKG9bH_f.jpg
    90916486197677164_tcpKG9bH_f.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
This is my sisters. I hate it. Too big, too thick, too dark.

Attachments

• 19337_228525921106_647241106_3302065_2422206_n.jpg
    19337_228525921106_647241106_3302065_2422206_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
thanks rach! o yea hers is nice but i want little..lol

and i dont think i can commit to it on my wrist...its like a big thing i feel...lol

i think i may do hearts on both sides in the middle..

i cant wait xo

Thanks! I love the font that you chose with believe. i like how it's all lowercase and italic! I agree with wrist tats being a HUGE deal. that's why i haven't gotten a tattoo yet. It has nothing to do with pain because i can take it. I just am so picky and am SO glad i didn't go with a few i had in mind a few years ago. I'd love to get a few weird tattoos but i contemplate all the time about it. I'd like to get one in the inside of my mouth on my bottom lip, one behind my ear (very small), one on the side of my ring finger. Yeah... them are some big commitments LOL.

thanks rach! o yea hers is nice but i want little..lol

and i dont think i can commit to it on my wrist...its like a big thing i feel...lol

i think i may do hearts on both sides in the middle..

i cant wait xo

I love the lettreing and it looks small and delicate: its just the way I like those kind of tattos! With the 2 hearts too it would look good...You could eevn ask the tatto artis if he could incorporate the hearts as if they were part of the word (some lining of lettering that joins the too)--> he'd probably do it better thatn when I try to explain lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->