We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Rach- have you thought about getting checked out at the Dr.? You have insurance now right? You have been trying so long and I hate seeing you so sad. You could have something like PCOS and if so you might just need some medication to speed up the TTC process. I am not saying I think something is wrong I just don't like seeing you in so much pain.

I hate seeing u so sad too Rach. If ur insurance does cover it i'd definetly get a check up to see...hopefully there will be nuttin tho..or some super teeny easy to fix thing would also help maybe.

I was the same as Lauren...period like implantation cramps but also had crazy dry mouth each time. Felt like a cat pooped used my mouth as a litter box! lol

Thanks Stace...This Mother's Day will be bittersweet. RJ is not here but by next Mother's Day I will have a rainbow. I am thinking I might be a little emotional this weekend.

Its difficult to gage for cramps on my part because each cycle straight after O I start having little tiny crampy-twinges and it goes progressivly until AF. Its not painful or anything I just feel it...I've talked and talked to the Dr's about it but they all dismiss it ad say it could just be irritation because of burst egg in ovary that releases some liquid or because of a burst vein or swollen ovary! I have them each month and as soon as I O I always think ''Great Im out already'' but I have to try to remember that it might be nothing and it doesnt give anything away.

I hate seeing u so sad too Rach. If ur insurance does cover it i'd definetly get a check up to see...hopefully there will be nuttin tho..or some super teeny easy to fix thing would also help maybe.

I agree! It could be the tiniest of little fix that it needs. I've been trying almost 2 years now and just had a lap that reveals stage 1 tiny itty bitty endo and it could very well be just that that kept me from conceiving. Good luck!:D

How are my ladies on this btiful friday morning?

Plans for w-end?

Is your BnB working well? Mine shows little box with X everywhere instead of images...and it does the same at work or home! Looks like their update from last time didnt work so well...

Same for me Mel...the images are all messed up! which probably means some downtime today!

Kris that's a great visual of your mouth being a litterbox...lol.

hope you're feeling better today Rach. xxx

Thanks girls. Unfortunately i am trying to get my job back. Long story. Nothing bad.

How come everytime i thank someone it says "Thank you for posting Hack" or something LOL. i don't understand. And this box is all weird too. Ugh this site just needs a huge uplift and quit messing with stuff.

My BnB is all messed up too! Who the heck knows!?!?!

Where is Jess this morning? I just finished watching the season finale of VD! I knew that was going to happen! Did you watch it last night J?

GL with your job Rach...glad it is nothing serious!

Hi Lauren! Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

yeah it's all f'd up today. I get that same hacked thing, no idea what it's all about!

BnB is all wonky again this morning...jesus this site goes threw soo much construction it's crazy.

Kris i was sooooooooooo pissed at the damn episode. It's a completly cop out how she chose Stefan cuz she met him first and then pooooof it's revealed she actualy met Damon first and he compelled her!! At least this way once she's done the transition every single memory that was erased due to compulsion comes back and she'll remember everything!! Totaly gonna be Delena all season 4 it's been confirmed thank god. Also i'm sorry but MT who is the actor for Tyler is great but goddamnit he is no Joseph Morgan as Klaus so i dont agree that they did that. Body switching is old and getting stale and boring if u ask me. Bonnie is a dumbass. And i'm pissed Alaric is already dead...

It's finaly a gorgeous friday and it's going to be an extremely gorgeous weekend!!! I'm so crazily booked up everywhere it's sickkkk. MIL stripper country bachelorette tonight, my bff's little girl's bday tomorrow from noon to 4 then lobster dinner for MIL's mothers day then dinner at our place sunday night for my mommy. Busy busy busy busyyyy. But that's ok at least its gonna be gorgeous outside.

In other news DH pulled the complete sexy whammy last night and did a total irresistable seduction...dayummmmmm i'm glad i have someone so...yummy LOL.

TFGIFF hope u guys are having a good one! Lauren love u bunches! Rach do ui mean the job u have now or the one u left for this one? Everything ok hunny? Lisette r u back in tip top shape for mother's day weekend??? Gimme news peeps. <3 <3 <3

Tonight having bff w/boyfriend over for nice outdoor supper: and she has a new super cute puppy!!!! Tomorrow going to visit df grandma and a nice cozy-romantic soirée just the two of us. Sunday going at my parents and organizing a huge supper for my mama!!!

I'll try to squeeze going with my dog at a huge dog park we have closeby...Hope it stays sunny like today!

i don't have anything planned but maybe some yard work! lol. we'll try to go to the farmer's market tomorrow am....yum. both our moms are far away so we can focus on ME ME ME for mother's day!! haha. I might like a day of lounging!

hope you all have a super fabulous weekend!

ps....does anyone else hear the "Bootylicious" song when you see the Pupolicious thread title. Gets me every time!

i just read a thread about not taking omega 3/6/9 when you're pregnant because the Borage oil can cause cervical softening and liver damage (they didn't say specifically liver damage for the baby though...maybe just me). GREAT. I've been taking it. I meant to get just omega 3...but somehow ended up with this big bottle and didn't know. :(

i just read a thread about not taking omega 3/6/9 when you're pregnant because the Borage oil can cause cervical softening and liver damage (they didn't say specifically liver damage for the baby though...maybe just me). GREAT. I've been taking it. I meant to get just omega 3...but somehow ended up with this big bottle and didn't know. :(

They also say that too much sugar, cafeine, carbs, drugs ect is bad and I know lots of them who abused of all that and had a healthy baby.

I dont think you should worry because at 31 weeks u have a perfectly healthy baby so far and I don't think this omega has done anything. You could eat too much of it in food and dont even realise it and all would be fine too...Maybe take to ur Dr to make sure its true and stop taking it in the meantime. But no sweat no sweat...:D

Lauren, you can switch to DHA supplements for the remainder of your pregnancy. I buy some that are "fish free" so it has none of the bad stuff in it, but you get the DHA that is supposed to be good for brain developement. My Dr. actually tells all pregnant women to take the DHA supplement during pregnancy... my how things have changed since I had DS!

thanks girls. i just hate hearing that stuff! and I don't usually freak about things like that I hear....but I found some info on some reputable sites that it can "harm the baby". ugh.

I knew i was only supposed to look for omega 3/DHA, but for some reason bought this stuff. i eat fish anyway so i'm sure i don't need the extra...but I'll ask my doc next week!

Happy Friday girlies :)

It is absolutely perfect weather here! Sunny but with a cool breeze so ur not sweating like crazy! Tomorrow they are calling for sunny & 25!!! WOOHOOO! I am babysitting my friend's 2year old and she is the cutest little blond blue eyed sweetie ever!!! She called us last night to express how excited she was to be coming over with her play d'hoh and bubbles ect ect! Man if only my swelling would cooperate so I could enjoy her fully! Might be a princess movie night tonight with her favorite oreo's and tomorrow full outdoor day! 3D Tinkebell sidewalk chalk and all :)

I miss you girlies, I have when stupid BNB messes with us! How's everyone feeling today? Anyone got news from Emma? Thinking of you sweetie if you are checking in :hugs:

BnB is all wonky again this morning...jesus this site goes threw soo much construction it's crazy.

Kris i was sooooooooooo pissed at the damn episode. It's a completly cop out how she chose Stefan cuz she met him first and then pooooof it's revealed she actualy met Damon first and he compelled her!! At least this way once she's done the transition every single memory that was erased due to compulsion comes back and she'll remember everything!! Totaly gonna be Delena all season 4 it's been confirmed thank god. Also i'm sorry but MT who is the actor for Tyler is great but goddamnit he is no Joseph Morgan as Klaus so i dont agree that they did that. Body switching is old and getting stale and boring if u ask me. Bonnie is a dumbass. And i'm pissed Alaric is already dead...

It's finaly a gorgeous friday and it's going to be an extremely gorgeous weekend!!! I'm so crazily booked up everywhere it's sickkkk. MIL stripper country bachelorette tonight, my bff's little girl's bday tomorrow from noon to 4 then lobster dinner for MIL's mothers day then dinner at our place sunday night for my mommy. Busy busy busy busyyyy. But that's ok at least its gonna be gorgeous outside.

In other news DH pulled the complete sexy whammy last night and did a total irresistable seduction...dayummmmmm i'm glad i have someone so...yummy LOL.

TFGIFF hope u guys are having a good one! Lauren love u bunches! Rach do ui mean the job u have now or the one u left for this one? Everything ok hunny? Lisette r u back in tip top shape for mother's day weekend??? Gimme news peeps. <3 <3 <3

I really liked Klaus and I guess he actually gets to be with Caroline now! lol But I totally agree the episode was let down for sure but it about time that Elena became a Vamp...that was bound to happen eventually! Next season better be good...this season was a little bit boring, almost setting up for the next season. They used this season as filler for sure!

It is beautiful here today...already been out for a walk with the pups, now thinking about some lunch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->