We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Went to see my Df grandmother today: who is old and not very well. I just wish I could have told her that a great grandchild was coming. She even, kindly and with the best intentions, ask us when we would have one--> I burst into tears (I felt so bad afterwards), But she was nice and told me she promise that that would happen.

Then went to see a friends baby (3 weeks old). I was feeling down before but after holding him and all, that was just a pick me up! I seem to find it difficult to see babies but once they are in my arms I just melt and it gives me a reason nevr to surrender to my dream.

Temperature is perfect here: sunny and warm! Temperature of my chart too lol I normally have a slower rise after O but seems my prog picked up right away: hope its good!

How was you day ladies?

Yeah things get quiet on the weekend!
So sorry about your visit with granny :( it must be hard when someone asks you. I had a breakdown myself tonight. Watching Long Island Medium she had a stillborn baby come through to her grandmother and I lost it. It made me feel really guilty that my angel's soul is out there and I'm not thinking about him/her enough :( My husband assured me that souls wouldn't think that way, and they know more about life than we do. I hope he's right. Depressing, sorry!!

Yeah things get quiet on the weekend!
So sorry about your visit with granny :( it must be hard when someone asks you. I had a breakdown myself tonight. Watching Long Island Medium she had a stillborn baby come through to her grandmother and I lost it. It made me feel really guilty that my angel's soul is out there and I'm not thinking about him/her enough :( My husband assured me that souls wouldn't think that way, and they know more about life than we do. I hope he's right. Depressing, sorry!!

Im sorry that you are feeling sad! But I agree with your hubby: don't dwell on the situation, cherish the time this soul was with you and remember that it most surely wants you to be happy and have a positive outlook on your futur.

I think mother's day w-end might make us more vulnerable emotionnaly for different reasons.

His grandma actually said what most people day in these situations ''Don't worry it will happen when you least expect it'': honestly even though im trying and God knows Ill try all my life if I have to I STILL wont expect it. I talked about that with my Df earlier and even though we try and we know there is a chance we can get preg, after months and years of failure and negative I dont expect it anymore: so it will most definitly be a shock when it happens even if I tried--> Its hard to explain lol :D

I can understand that Mel. I really hope it happens for you very soon!! I know it's hard :(

Xxxxx

Happy Mothers Day to my girls - moms to babies that are here, babies on their way, angel babies in heaven and babies that are a twinkle in your eye...just waiting for the right time to get here!!!! Any situation... I don't know who could be better moms and moms-to-be than you guys. Xxxxxooooo

Happy mothers day to all the fabulous women out there be it already a mom, pregnant, soon to be pregnant and angel babies!!

Mel sorry u had a really sad and difficult moment yesterday. I promiss it will most definetly happen without a doubt. I wont b suprised when u get that bfp within the next 3 months!!!

Lauren ive seen that episode and agree it was heartbraking. But it s good to know they really are at piece u know? I think it s incredible what Theresa can do and never hesitates to tell people when a spirit comes threw.

Hope u girlies r enjoying major gorgeous weather like here. Thinking of u all and givin huge hugs and kisses to everyone xxxxxx

Happy Mother's day to all! By this time next year you preggo ladies will all have a little bean to really make those hubbies buy flowers and hopefully us TTC will too...hihi! :p

Happy Mothers Day Lovelies! It is beautiful here and we are going to enjoy it! :)

Lauren...I couldn't watch Long Island Medium bc of that story, I saw it in the preview and told myself don't torture yourself. Your angel knows that you love it and you are thinking about him/her. Don't feel guilty darling.

Mel...sorry your gram is doing poorly and she made you upset. Thinking of you!

Hi Jess!

Sorry I don't have time to read all the posts, I have been so busy! I just wanted to say happy mother's day to all the Moms, whether there babies are here on earth or in Heaven, and happy mother's day to mel, our someday mom, you count too!

Happy Mothers Day to all my beautiful PUPO girlies! Lauren said it best I can't think of more wonderful mom's, angel mom's & mom's to be! Hope you are all having a special day surrounded with love xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Happy mothers day girls, hope you had a great day! mommys, mommys to be, mommys SOON to be!!!

my new tat!!-

hope you like it <3 (on my left inner ankle)

Attachments

• tattoo3.jpg
    tattoo3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Happy Mother's Day to all of us! Hope you all had a wonderful day!!

Lisa your tattoo is awesome!! I love it!!

Beautiful Lisa..what a special thing to do :hugs:

Rach how you doing sweetie?

New bump pic attached for me :)

24weekLisette1.jpg

Growingaminime.jpg

Happy mothers day girls, hope you had a great day! mommys, mommys to be, mommys SOON to be!!!

my new tat!!-

hope you like it <3 (on my left inner ankle)

Wow...It looks very good and I love this simple graceful lettering! Hope it didnt hurt too much :p

awesome tattoo lisa!!! I love it

Lisette you look amazing girl!

Crystal LOVE the u/s picture!!! Beautiful little pumpkin!!! and congrats on your due date being moved up, yay!

soooooooooo Mel....when do you test???
Kim, Lisa and Rach, what's the latest with you guys?

thanks girls i love it too!!!

tattoos dont bother me, physical pain is ALOT easier, im sure its that way for a lot of peopleeee

im guna start opks cd 10 which is 2maro...im sure i am not going to ovulate very soon bc no meds this month, but im hoping by cd 20 i get a pos opk...

how are you girls todayyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->