We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Happy 26 weeks yesterday Lis!

Happy 31 weeks Liz!

Crazy how fast time flies ladies! :) I agree we need more Preggos on the train! FXd for you darlings!

Sorry you have bleeding Stace! But I am sure that it is the irritated cervix but it doesn't help ease the mind! Just take it easy k? :coffee:

My DH loves to shop too and I despise it! It makes me sleepy and grouchy and makes me go to the bathroom! lol

Now my dilemma is that I am definitely showing and it is getting too hot to where baggy sweaters everywhere I go and everytime I see a friend. I want to tell close friends and my DH is on board but I can't help be nervous even though I am feeling great and know in my heart that everything is ok. I will be 11 weeks on Friday...It is ok to start telling people right? I know that it is up to me and I am not going to announce it on Facebook or anything but I also want to start dressing and acting normally! I am so excited for this rainbow and I want all of my friends to know but I think telling people is making it very real! Do you all think that is ok? Might sound silly as I probably would tell people at 12 weeks only 1 week later. LOL And as I write this I sound kind of silly! Would still love your advice though! Thanks girls!

Happy 26 weeks yesterday Lis!

Happy 31 weeks Liz!

Crazy how fast time flies ladies! :) I agree we need more Preggos on the train! FXd for you darlings!

Sorry you have bleeding Stace! But I am sure that it is the irritated cervix but it doesn't help ease the mind! Just take it easy k? :coffee:

My DH loves to shop too and I despise it! It makes me sleepy and grouchy and makes me go to the bathroom! lol

Now my dilemma is that I am definitely showing and it is getting too hot to where baggy sweaters everywhere I go and everytime I see a friend. I want to tell close friends and my DH is on board but I can't help be nervous even though I am feeling great and know in my heart that everything is ok. I will be 11 weeks on Friday...It is ok to start telling people right? I know that it is up to me and I am not going to announce it on Facebook or anything but I also want to start dressing and acting normally! I am so excited for this rainbow and I want all of my friends to know but I think telling people is making it very real! Do you all think that is ok? Might sound silly as I probably would tell people at 12 weeks only 1 week later. LOL And as I write this I sound kind of silly! Would still love your advice though! Thanks girls!

It is definately OK to tell people as long as you are ready. My Mom insisted on telling people after our scan at 7.5 weeks! I told way earlier than your 11 weeks, but like you I did wait awhile to post on FB (although DH did and many of our friends are mutual so alot of mine found out sooner). Here was my rationale... I didn't tell people about our MC until after it happened which was super hard. I felt like I had no one to talk to and like I was pretending that my baby didn't exist (which I wasn't, but hard to explain I guess). Anyway, I knew from the start that I wanted people to know this time around so if something did happen I wasn't alone. I started off with immediate family, then close friends. This is a happy time for your Kris, so you should definately share your news if you are ready!

I wanted to wait forever to tell people we were expecting. I felt like I just couldn't tell people because it would be more real and then if something happened I'd have to face all those people who knew and answer their questions and I didn't want to go through that. DH was dying to tell people right off. We waited until 11 weeks to tell anyone and began with telling only immediate family and letting them know that they weren't to tell anyone else. I just wanted to have the next ultrasound and make sure that everything is ok before telling anyone anything. We announced to the rest of our family and close friends after our 13 week u/s and then on facebook a few days later. Even then it was hard for me to accept that everyone knew but this little one deserves to be loved by all

Stacie I hear ya...it sounds like you have a very sensitive cervix and she's causing you a lot of unnecessary stress!! grrr!

Kris, I say just wear the clothes you want and take your chances...then tell when you're ready! most people know better than to ask that early on anyway. That's kind of what I did. I know I was showing early, but i just pretended no one noticed until I was ready to talk about it!

happy 26 and 31 weeks Lisette and Liz!

my DH doesn't like shopping, but he follows me around with a cart and that makes me happy!

We told our closest friends and family right off the bat both times. When i had my mc they helped me threw it sooo much so i had no regrets telling them again this time early on. But i only did the official announcement on FB, work and other friends and family members after our 12 week scan.

It's honestly ur call sweety but i dont think it would hurt telling the people u feel comfortable telling.

Thanks Ladies! Really appreciate the advice! You are all so wise! Love to you all! :)

Ahhh beany kicks and then i get a small little uterus cramp...da baby is making me expand lololol

Ahhh beany kicks and then i get a small little uterus cramp...da baby is making me expand lololol

Uh oh... do you have a little trouble maker too??? Mine likes to kick and punch and roll and always ends up causing a contraction, LOL. I am like seriously little dude, if you would just chill for a moment maybe we would both be more comfortable! But nope, this one is always on the move!

Uh oh... do you have a little trouble maker too??? Mine likes to kick and punch and roll and always ends up causing a contraction, LOL. I am like seriously little dude, if you would just chill for a moment maybe we would both be more comfortable! But nope, this one is always on the move!

Yessss!! And i swear to god this baby will kick morning, noon and night. Yet i've read that usualy during the day ur movements will make the baby go to sleepp....pffff not this one. Me thinks we're gonna have a lil wild child like his/her momma...that's DH's logic anywais..yupp totaly screwed LOL

Our little man is just like his daddy- always has to be on the go. I feel like he rests for 2 hours of the day and then is constantly moving the rest of the time. It's slightly more painful now that it's full on limbs that scrape across my stomach or into organs.

Hey ladies...Nice to hear you all have futur sports babies in there!

Im starting clomid cycle 2 tomorrow: This time arround, just clomid+opk+lotsa sex. The temping thing makes me look at my cycle day by day and it makes it look like a neverending cycle! So no more...No more overanalysing symptoms either: im sick and tired or getting false hopes. The only sign I'll take is a missed af...lol

I coaxed jess to finally post a pic of her belly!!!Said I'd tie her up and do it if she wont...lol Thats sounded fifty shades of wrong

How is everyone doing today?

LOL u filthy twisted minded little chica...i will post a belly shot i promiss lolol

I'm extremely uber happy to just think that the week is already almost over! LOL

sounds like a great plan Mel!! take a look at that link i posted about super spermy foods to feed your DH!!

jessy, um...ok...so where is the picture? tonight?? you promise? ok great! it's settled.

ps. my realtor is now IGNORING me!!!! omg. i might hurt him.

WTF how can ur realtor ignore u??? Ur payin that stoopid fucker!!

Ignoring you?! Do you have a an amendment or something signed with him--> fire his ass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->