We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lauren- So sorry your realtor is a pain. You should unleash the pregnancy hormones on him!

Well off to DS's baseball game... Let's hope the sharks can bring home a winner! And of course after a day of just a little brown blood, the red spotting is back again :( Stupid cervix! I am beginning to think that sex is a thing of the past for me :(

I don't know what his deal is. We have a contract but I might be able to get another realtor in his company. Bull cuck!

Tomorrow's Thursday already. Phew!

Hey ladies! :hi: How are you all? I went to Indianapolis today! It was community day their before the 500! I'm going to the race on Sunday too. Woohoo. had a blast. Got super sunburnt though. Saw sooo many cute little baby girls! I swear girls popped out like they're taking over the world LOL. I got 6 autographs from indy drivers. Was a lot of fun. I am on CD 17 today. I think i may have O'd yesterday, but time will tell. Going to keep BDing until CD20 to cover all bases!!

Happy 16 weeks Jess!! Upgraded to a avacado!! :happydance: The next month or two will be very exciting. You will start to getting a nice cute bump! Get use to that highstrung bean!!! If it really is a girl and a mini you.... be prepared ;) JK!

Sounds like a blast! I am sure DH would be jealous of you Rach! (He is a big racing fan, although more of a NASCAR fan- I know redneckish LOL). Good luck catching that egg this month (maybe all the baby girls are a sign?? :))

DS lost his ball game last night (not a surprise, their team is not that great, but at least he didn't strike out every time). Back to brown spotting again this morning FX'd it goes away!

My day has already start off crappy. I was 15 minutes late to work because our F-ing dog decided to climb under our fence and visit our neighbors, so I had to wait until she came back to leave for work. I was so pissed off! She does this all the time, infact I think she goes and steals the neighbor dog's toys because random dog toys show up in our yard! On the bright side today is my Friday, so 4 day weekend for me! Yipee!

that sounds super fun Rach! glad you had a great day.

I'm on my way to see my doctor to discuss my vag.

Stacie that's awesome you have a 4 day weekend!! i managed to pull off both the Canadian and U.S. holidays this month, because my parents are coming to visit this weekend...so I took Monday off! yay! i'm excited to see them. :) and my dad is going golfing with DH, so he's on cloud 9 that I won't be giving him a hard time. lol

hope everyone's having a great day!

Rach ahhh i wish i could of spent the day in the sun too!! Cooped up inside working once again..

Lauren keep us in da loop on what the dr thinks bout ur vadgy!

Stace dogs can be sooo freakin stoopid it's crazy. Our beagle got out last week and was impossible to find. Grrrrrrrrr

Finaly thursday and only 1 more day to go eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I want it to be the weekend sooo bad work has been extremely crazy and i want 2 chill days right now...

Has is everybody doing today???

I'm doing good! Had a temp spike this morning :happydance: I hope that means GOOD things! Next week and a half is going to be the fun 2WW.

Gahhh so hot here today. Going to almost 90! I wanna lay out but my face really will look like a tomato!

good rach!!! get busy lady!!

So the doctor agreed with my diagnosis that I have a perineal rectocele (I think Mel might have mentioned that?) He said it will likely get worse with the rest of the pregnancy and childbirth, but it can be surgically fixed once I'm done having kids :( ah my poor vadgy.
He's referring me to the OB so we'll see what he has to say. Good news is the baby is great and doesn't appear to be falling out!

Glad you are ok and that it isn't serious Lauren! Your poor vadge!

FXd for you Rach!

Where is your bump pic Jess?

Hey my love's :wave: Finally had time to catch up on all the weekend reading and made notes cuz Lord knows there was no way I could retain it all! LMAO

Emma sweetie I'm sooo sorry to hear :cry: Sending you lots of positive vibes and love sweetie :hugs:

Mel sweetie I'm soo sorry ur out this month :( Keeping my FX for u! xxx

Kin hunni AF is still MIA? How's ur house selling and job commute going?

Rach I love the reading girlie! Doing some serious chart stalking here sweetie, looking good ;) Thanks for checking on me...work is a daily struggle but I'm keeping my chin up & my momma just got home after being away for 6months so there has been a lot of catching up :) Actually we're just planning my baby shower menu so they'll be definate yummy cupcakes to show you girlies! How's Kitty been? Behaving with your doggie?

Stace soo sorry to hear about ur scare....must have been super emotional for u :( How did you manage with the in-laws? Happy 21 weeks :)

Lauren I totally agree, H being away is NOT ok at this point! Hope you can come up with a solid back up plan sweetie! DD new pics are just melting my heart :) Thanks for sharing! Thinking of you this morning...I hope the Dr's appt can you give some comfort and info on what's up down there!!! oh and definately don't take the realter crap if you can avoid it!!! Grrrrr

Jessy baby I miss you!!! Happy 16weeks!!! Soo awesome ur feeling the baby now without a dount! Ur very lucky :) I'm feeling her now everyday but not H yet still....just grandma she kicked for on the weekend :hugs:

Liz 31!!! WOW!!!! How you feeling?

Double Digits Kristen!!! Definately think you should celebrate ur beautiful rainbow and share with those you feel comfortable with, I'm sure they will pour love your way :) xxx

Lisa babe, how's ur cycle going? Feeling ok? Miss ya girlie :hugs:

Lauren- that sucks! Hopefully everything will stay secure enough to not give you too much discomfort before little one gets here.

Had a midwife apt this morning and all is well. Heartbeat of 160 and I'm now up 19 lbs. He's fine but he's now in the breech position. Stubborn little man! Two weeks ago he was head down and in the perfect position to come out. Now he's head up and spine to my spine. So basically exactly how he's not suposed to be. Not much to worry about though until around 34 weeks so hopefully he'll get on it and flip before my next appointment otherwise c-section talk begins. Blah!

Lauren ahhhh that sucks!! R u gonna get the procedure done right away or do u want maybe a 3rd baby or??

Lisette omggg i miss u sooo much hunny! How r u?

Leese any O news????

Ok ok as promissed here is a nice lil 16 week bump pic to help ur cravings lolol 16 week bump.jpg :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Awww! Cute bump Jess!!!
Hi everybody :) still no af. Will test Tommorrow but I'm sure it's just af being stubborn. We had a house showing tues but haven't heard anything back yet but the lady stayed here for over an hour. But I'm beginning to think she was just chatting with her realtor. Ds is out of school after next week so I'm soooo ready to sell. I'm really looking forward to decorating a new place.
Lauren glad your lil one checked out ok.

Lauren- Sorry to hear about your vadge, but at least it isn't going to cause a problem with baby Ryan!

Kim- sorry AF is a biatch still!

Jessy- The is the cutest little bump! I have bump envy, LOL.

Rach- yay for a temp spike!

Perfect little bump Jess....and your boobs look awesome! nice work!! (I always have boob envy, don't mind me!)

Liz don't worry, my LO is still turning round and round in there. I think my DD didn't flip down until close to 36 weeks. lots of time!!

Awesome bump pic Jessy! You are so tiny...I love it!

Just did the baking soda test and it says I will have another boy! But I want to confirm it with my PUPOs who know what they are having. You put a tablespoon in a cup and pee in it, if it fizzes it is a boy and if it doesn't it is a girl! I am just curious to see what you girls would get...when you have time of course! Mine almost fizzed over the cup lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->