We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Jessy- you have the littlest bump! Although I say that and at 17 weeks my bump was still pretty much nonexistant and then sometime around 23 weeks it exploded. Here's my 17 week pic

Attachments

• DSCN4544.jpg
    DSCN4544.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 3
Ahhh thx bunches girlies for the bump compliments!! I swear it's just my lower tummy that all of a sudden popped out! No idea why i mean i'm being carefull food wise and not pigging out on tons of chocolat and chips...and holy sweet crap i'm rockin the boobage seriously!! They just...walk into the room before i do LOLOLOL

Okkkk i've never heard of the baking soda test..i just kinda figured that since ur pee is acidy wouldnt it automaticly make the baking soda fizz?? No??

Kris- I did the baking soda test twice the week before my ultrasound. The first time was in the afternoon and it didn't fizz which would mean girl, I repeated it the next morning with FMU and it had some fizz not alot, but I guess that would mean boy. And of course we saw is not so modest ultrasound pic and he is definately a boy ;)

I am sitting here bawling my eyes out. A good friend just lost her baby boy...she was due in July. He had heart defects and didn't make it. I just don't understand how life can be so cruel...My heart is breaking for her and her DH.

I am sitting here bawling my eyes out. A good friend just lost her baby boy...she was due in July. He had heart defects and didn't make it. I just don't understand how life can be so cruel...My heart is breaking for her and her DH.

I am so sorry for your friend, my heart breaks for her and her husband. I can not imagine suffering a stillborn or neonatal loss. She will be lucky to have someone as caring and compassionate as you to help her through her loss. I didn't know anyone who had suffered anything other than an early miscarriage until a couple years ago. Now I know so many. I don't know if it is because I pay more attention or if society is now beginning to recognize that these were actual babies and deserve to be remembered.

Lots of prayers for your friend.:hugs:

oh Kris I'm so sorry...that is heartbreaking and must bring back a lot of feelings for you :( Sending prayers for your friend.

hey girls super busy last couploe days ahhhhh

jess cute bump hunni, how are you?

kris im SOO sorry for your friend thats horrible big hugs for her xoxox

how are you girls doing?

i got my positive opk this after noon, we bd tuesday night & this morning, im not sure if we should do it again tonight, or wait till tmaro night or tmaro morning...what do you guys think!??

Wait till tmrw morning Lisa. I think i O'd 3 days ago. Waiting for crosshairs on my FF. Had cramps earlier in my lower back and got really emotional and broke down and cried. GAH

i looked like jess at 6 weeks...lmao

sorry rach. its so hard ttc!!!!

waaa im not sure if i should bd again tonight..or tmaro morning...idk what to do i dont wanna deplete dh sperm but im sure well do it again tongiht...lol

i hpe ur get ur cross hairs rach xoxox

very yummy recipe girls-

zuchinni "pancakes"

1 zucchini grated (use cheese grater)
1 egg
sprinkle or as much as you want of feta cheese
2 table spoons of flour
sprinkle of garlic salt

mix all together and put in a pan with heated up oil and mold into pancake shape cook for a couple minutes each side

SOOOO delish xo

Sounds good Lisa! I love zucchini and will have plenty of it this summer when our garden is growing!

I went last night and bought the bedding set! I can't wait to start working on his room.

Last night while laying in bed I noticed that it looked like I had peeling skin on my nipples, I though hmmmm weird, but it wasn't skin, they must have been leaking already and it dried on them. It is so weird. I know it is not uncommon to have some leakage this early, but wasn't expecting it. It must only be a little, because it doesn't go through to my shirt, but I guess I better keep an eye on it or I could have an embarassing moment at work one day LOL.

I also woke up this morning and he must have been all curled up on my right side because my belly was majorly uneven, it really cracked me up!

Kris I'm so sorry for your friends loss. Xoxo.
Leese and rach - yay for ovulation!!! Fingers crossed for u girls!!!
Cd 63- bfn- I'm tempted to go ahead and take the provera now. I have tried everything else.
Stace- yay for buying the bedding! I love decorating.

Kim it's just not fair for you to have a CD 63!!! :(

Lisa, did you bd last night or wait for this morning?

Stacie that's crazy! at least your milk will be nice and ready for the baby! i hope it doesn't take as long for mine to come in this time.

Kris how are you doing?

Lauren-they say that the milk doesn't come in until 2 or 3 days after giving birth anyway and the baby doesn't need it until then... so I am sure you will have plenty of milk for baby Ryan.

Kim- CD63!??!! That blows big hairy monkey balls! I would be ready for the provera too. I had a 40 day cycle while TTC and though I was going to die waiting for AF, you are one patient cookie!

Well I was supposed to be getting DS's clothes together for his trip and cleaning house today, but I think I am going shopping instead :) Procrastination should be my middle name!

Kim it's just not fair for you to have a CD 63!!! :(

Lisa, did you bd last night or wait for this morning?

Stacie that's crazy! at least your milk will be nice and ready for the baby! i hope it doesn't take as long for mine to come in this time.

Kris how are you doing?

I am doing ok Lauren...just feeling a bit down. I feel so bad for her and her DH and it just brings back so many emotions. I def. cried a lot yesterday but am feeling a bit better today. I wrote her a letter and sent it through facebook and my mom and I are getting together a care package to send to her. It is so hard bc she lives so far away (she is in California), wish I was closer. But I am going to send her a book called Silent Grief which really helped me and was given to me by a friend who suffered a similar loss and a candle that turns on everyday for 5 hours to remember her little boy. It is just so hard.

Kris omg i'm so sorry for ur friend. Thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

Kim i still cant believe ur in the cd60's that's exactly unfair. I'd start the provera now for sure.

Leese i'd wait till tomorrow am for ur next bd session. Then again if ur scared to miss it u can always bd tonight too in case. Ahhh i dont believe u had at huge bump at 6weeks lolol. I'm sure it wasnt that bad silly.

Stace yayyy for shopping!! We're going to be registering after the u/s on june 15th and my mom will be getting the shower invitations eeeeeee happy happy happy.

TFGIFF y'all!!! I'm super freakin looking forward to be gettin outta here for the weekend. Probably gonna b on the go alot but who cares it's funner then sitting in the office in front of a computer 7.5 hours a day 'sigh'.

Very sorry for your friend Kristen. I couldn't imagine losing a LO that late in the pregnancy. You're the perfect person for her to vent to (no offense). You both are VERY strong women and i admire you for coming out stronger than before!

Jess i hear ya! TGIFF!!!!! It's memorial day weekend.. WOOHOO!! All the swimming pools open up today around here. It's going to be 95 this weekend and sunnnyyy! I am just so excited. Going to cookout tmrw and hopefully swimming. Going to the Indy 500 on Sunday! GAHH. I love weekends that are packed with fun filled things!! Hope you all have a good weekend. BE SAFE! Lots of crazies out there. I am officially in the 2WW! 3dpo today!! YAY.

Kris- I'm sooo sorry about your friends loss. There's very few things that could possibly be worse than losing a little one before you even get to know them. And I agree, you're the perfect person to help her through this and such an amazing friend for being strong enough to help her in this hard time given that you know better than most how hard this is. You're both amazing people!

I'm jelous! Indy 500!??! Someday we'll get there... My DH was a short track racer for a few years and he's dying to get our unborn child into a car already. I hope this kid has strong bones, more fear than his father, and I'm totally going to have to invest in great helmets.

Hey all.

it was pretty big jess lol obviously all bloat :)

we bd tuesday night, thursday morning and thursday night, got my first pos opk yesterday at 5pm & this morning still positive...honestly i feel like we did great w bding this cycle..we wil again tonight and sat night..im praying it will be our month!

how is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->