We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Emma, I am so sorry that you are still waiting. I would go with some medical intervention at this point too. Good Luck and keep us posted!

Sorry for the temp drop rach...and there was a fucki** line on that test: stupid evaps, I cant believe it! I think we should make a pact to just stick with FRER or digi: I've now heard and seen too many horror stories with false positive!

Sad thing is Mel... i had an evap with FRER! So did Kim! I swear nothing is safe to test with anymore :grr: AF is here full blown now. 3 days early. Since my MC this is the first 28 day cycle. I am actually happy about that.

Emma I'm sorry this is dragging on too! I had already started miscarrying when they gave me the pills, but I didn't have a lot of pain with them - I was about 11 weeks. :(

Rach im sorry the witch got u. The only good thing like u said is that ur back to a 28 day cycle.

Emma i hope if u do get the pills it kicks in fast and is not painfull. They dont even give us that here it s straight to the operation.. I have no clue why.

It s already damn monday ewwwyyyy i wanna stay in bed lol. Ive got 2 weeks vacation as of the 20th of july so lookin forward to that. Then it s mat leave on oct 19.

We leave on vaca on Thursday evening!!! I am ready for some time away from work! Although I have nothing packed and my house isn't clean and I still have to make about 15 trips to the store, LOL.

Where you going Stacie?

And where you going Jess?!? 2 week vacation is going to be heavennnn for you!

Where you going Stacie?

And where you going Jess?!? 2 week vacation is going to be heavennnn for you!

Pfff not really since the first week we're re-doing the roof on our house..which i have been warned i dunno how many times im not aloud to step foot outside and help in any way shape or form..

And we're only painting the nursery since the baby shower is august 25th!

At least the second week we're definetly doing something..i'm just not sure what would be best..ahhhh decisions decisions...Do i want to stay on the canada side and either go to Quebec city since i've only been there during the winter...or Toronto..or do we go big and maybe go to New York for a few days or..'sigh' i've got a month to try and plan what i'd like to do.

I love camping but honestly at that stage i dunno if i'll feel comfy spending a full week in the woods being the size of a balloon..without a shower..

Is anybody else doing something uber extraordinary this summer? A part from giving birth of course LOLOL

I have no major plans for the summer, but i do LOVE to go camping and swimming. Although, i def wouldn't wanna go camping if i was as far as you. I'd be too damn hot and so aggravated with the bugs. :haha: I just love bonfires!!! Haven't been to one in years, but i'm thinking i should have one this summer!!

I love bonfires too!! We're having one at our friends place this month on sat the 23rd so that will be nice.

Exactly hot and sticky and bugs boooooooooooo..Definetly not something to be overly excited about so i believe camping is out..

Rach- I am headed to Disney World, then Universal Studios Orlando, then Sea World.

Other than my trip, I have nothing really planned. We might try to make a weekend trip to Lego land in Kansas City, but I am not sure yet.

Rach- I am headed to Disney World, then Universal Studios Orlando, then Sea World.

Other than my trip, I have nothing really planned. We might try to make a weekend trip to Lego land in Kansas City, but I am not sure yet.

That's an awsome vacation plan Stace!! I know ur DS will freakkkk.

I'm 25 and just thinking bout all of that is making me freak out LOL. R u gonna go on rides tho?? People keep telling me it's a huge no no or something...i swear to god u become treated like an invalide when ur pregnant..:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

No exciting plans for this summer. We usually go camping alot but comfort is more important then ever right now. So I don't think that that is going to be happening much. This weekend we went to Massachusetts and we were up until the wee hours of the morning celebrating a friends bday (as much as someone 32 weeks preggo can celebrate haha). Mostly I watched others celebrate. My body hurt so bad-EVERYWHERE- by the time we finally went to bed. My groin muscles, legs, and sides still hurt. Little man is so active at this point that I feel like I'm getting abused from within... ohhh well. Another bonus is that my vag is literally swollen looking... sooooo not attractive!

Ouchhhh Liz u got some fire crotch going on? LOLOL I spent the whole day shopping yesterday and i swear after walking sooooo much my stomac got really hard and just full of pressure. I had to lay down on the couch after that and just chill.

I just found lately my cooch is more sensitive...no clue why..

That's an awsome vacation plan Stace!! I know ur DS will freakkkk.

I'm 25 and just thinking bout all of that is making me freak out LOL. R u gonna go on rides tho?? People keep telling me it's a huge no no or something...i swear to god u become treated like an invalide when ur pregnant..:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I'll do some of the rides, I am just going to follow the recommendations. They have signs posted that say whether or not rides are OK for "expecting" women. I have been to all of the places before, but I am kind of bummed that I can't do all the roller coasters. DS is already at Disney, he called me this morning and was telling me all about the hotel room. I am super jealous of him. I think my parents must like him more than their own kids because I never got to go to Disney for two weeks when I was a kid! LOL, but we did have fun vacations.

Liz/Jessy- I feel you on the aches and pains. Anytime I walk for more than 20 or 30 minutes it feels like this baby is just going to fall out! My pubic bones and cervix hurt so bad. My vacation should be interesting. I think I am going to do a lot of sitting and resting while everyone else rides all the rides! But bonus is, now that I know he is a boy, I can do lots of shopping while I am gone! And universal has all kinds of comic book characters, so I am sure I will find some cute boy things ;)

Liz - i hope you feel a lot better today. I can't wait for Cameron to get here! What is his middle name going to be? Sorry if you told us, i forgot.

Stacie - i am sooooo jealous of your summer plans! When are you going? This guy i know is going 3rd week of August. I heard the maids take the towels and make little characters out of it!! There was a girl i knew who brought her little girl there and had a little mickey mouse in the room and everyday the maids would take him and put him somewhere around the room. Like one day, she came back and mickey was reading a disney book. Another day he had the remote and was watching the disney channel. So cute!!

Hey ladies: No summer plan for us since we're keeping our $$ and vacay days to go to Cuba or Mexico in october (my bday). We'll probably just take days here and there during the summer though...

To all the preggo ladies I would def advise that camping be thrown out! Mosquitos, seat, no showers, short on sleep: its a disaster waiting to happen!lol

Rach sorry for AF: though its good to have ur first 28 day normal month!
Leese how is ur 2ww, what day are you?
Kim any af yet with that provera?

I finally had my O smiley yesterday so hoping to O today: Ill take my temps just tomorrow to see if I did O. And as soon as its confirmed I forget about the whole thing and hope for the best.

I know Stace i feel ur pain! I always now have to pressure lower tummy wise and when i have to pee it's terrible! Like a really full feeling and it's like somebody needs to pump air outta me or something it's sick!

The shopping will definetly be a must! Dont feel babd i've never had the chance to go to disney with my parents either. Since we live so far away it was crazyyy expensive and we just couldnt afford it. But we did other awsome kinds of vacations anywais. And DH took my to Euro Disney when we were in paris. It was our first time for both of us so it just rocked.

I've already started telling him all the kinds of family vacations we'll have to take with beany. Cant really do anything tho the first year since i want the baby to be walking around and understanding what he's seeing u know?

So far we're thinking about going down south november 2013 before i come back to work from my mat leave. Probably just DH and I tho so we can kinda have a bit of us time before. I kinda feel bad bringing a baby in plus 30 weather when it cant really do anything. A friend of mine is due dec 31st and they want to go down south WITH the baby 3 weeks after it's born..i'm not too sure that's safe honestly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->