We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Sorry this is off subject, but besides prenatals what else should i take? I've noticed my LP has been 11-13 days. What can i take vitamin wise to try and help it?

Very jealous of all your vacation plans! I loooove roller coasters. We might go to pei for a long weekend after I have the baby. I've never been.

Jliz what a trooper for staying out late! Where in Boston did you go out?

My pelvis is a wreck too. Especially from clraning all day yesterday Luckily my vag has been a little better because I've been more regular...yee ha!!!

I was just thinking... i actually had a 26 day cycle. I had spotting before. That shiz cray because i can't ever remember having that short of a cycle. It's painful a bit too.

Sorry this is off subject, but besides prenatals what else should i take? I've noticed my LP has been 11-13 days. What can i take vitamin wise to try and help it?

B6 is supposed to help! Not sure about dosage though

Rach Vitamin B and Omega: at least thats what i've heard!
I was thinking about ur Mesina reading and that march thing could still happen. We though for Jess it was conception November and it turns out its birth november--> technically that would be the cycle ur in now is it?

I went to Disney when I was 15 and LOVED it. I promised myself I'd take my kids there one day....

Rach Vitamin B and Omega: at least thats what i've heard!
I was thinking about ur Mesina reading and that march thing could still happen. We though for Jess it was conception November and it turns out its birth november--> technically that would be the cycle ur in now is it?

I went to Disney when I was 15 and LOVED it. I promised myself I'd take my kids there one day....

I am in my March month. I just have this feeling that this month or next is my month. Wondering if July is my fertile month. I know it's weird to say that lol but i just wonder. I've heard of people having fertile times of the year. Just feel like June or July are my months possibly.

Sorry, I don't know anything about vitamins...

I'm still sore today. Mostly my ab muscles hurt from being stretched, poked, and prodded by little man. And my groin muscles from standing and walking too much. If I poke my pelvic bone it feels like I should be black n blue and that's the region that's like swollen. Weird. ohh the things that our bodies do. On another note, I'm pretty sure my boobs are growing... again! I'm never going to find bras to fit while breastfeeding, at this rate.

Cameron Allen Marsha is little mans full name.

Rach- I have hear a B complex is good for lengthening your LP. You can also start taking DHA supplement. My Dr. has all pregnant women take it. It won't help TTC wise, but it is supposed to be good for brain development when you do get preggo and I think it is good for brain/eye/skin for non pregnant people.

For the Disney maid thing, yup they do make animals out of towels and stuff. They will take kids toys and incorporate them into the towl animals. It is fun and a neat surprise to get when you come back from a hot day at the park!

Jessy- I shouldn't complain about the whole Disney thing, because my parents did take us quite a few times when me and my siblings were younger, we just didn't get to do all the stuff that my son gets to do. But I guess grandkids are different, LOL. Plus they have way more money now than they did when they were raising three young kids!

I just got back from eating Olive Garden for lunch... OMG I think I am going to pop the seams on my shirt! I could really use a nap...

Sorry, I don't know anything about vitamins...

I'm still sore today. Mostly my ab muscles hurt from being stretched, poked, and prodded by little man. And my groin muscles from standing and walking too much. If I poke my pelvic bone it feels like I should be black n blue and that's the region that's like swollen. Weird. ohh the things that our bodies do. On another note, I'm pretty sure my boobs are growing... again! I'm never going to find bras to fit while breastfeeding, at this rate.

Cameron Allen Marsha is little mans full name.

Awww love the name!!!

Sounds like your little man is quite the trouble maker! I am kind of jealous of your boobs! Mine have grown maybe a cup size, but I think it is mostly due to the 17lbs I have gained already (yikes!).

I think our little man's name is officially Liam Oliver Light :) DH is not budging on the middle name and since I chose Liam I am having a hard time convincing him to change his mind. I kind of wanted him to be Liam Anthony Light, which would make his initials the same as DS...

Sorry Rach i know pretty much nuttin when it comes to vitamines. I pop in a materna cuz ur supose to and thats it.

Liz that name is sooooo cute!! As for boobie wise so far mine hasnt stopped growing every few weeks...next thing u know i'll be a freakin F lolol

Stace I pretty much like both of those middle name options. I'm still having no clue on a boy s name yet so just waiting for my u/s to see if it really is a little chica.

So far my day is just blahh. I constantly have the really full lower tummy feeling so i'm assuming it's about now my tummy will finaly really pop and look pregs??? Here s to hoping..

both my hubby and I took organic MACCA, the liquid stuff .. it was disgusting but I was pregnant after a month of taking it. you take a tsp a day by holding it under your tongue for like 40 sec then swallow. avoid eating peas if you eat them often and don't drink soy when trying to get pregnant but eating yams is suppose to be good for you but I would not take the yam pills just buy them at the store , bake and eat :)

so I found out last night at the ER that my placenta is covering my cervix and that has causes the spotting I have had two weeks in a row. The Dr said hopefully as the baby grows the placenta will shift but for now no sex ( pretty easy when hubby is in another country) and no lifting over 10lbs and to stop walking around all over town. the funny thing was when they looked at the baby the baby was taking huge gulps of fluid while facing the screen and did it like 6 times. The Dr and the nurse were laughing and said they never seen the baby doing it so enthusiastically before. lol strange little baby.

so I found out last night at the ER that my placenta is covering my cervix and that has causes the spotting I have had two weeks in a row. The Dr said hopefully as the baby grows the placenta will shift but for now no sex ( pretty easy when hubby is in another country) and no lifting over 10lbs and to stop walking around all over town. the funny thing was when they looked at the baby the baby was taking huge gulps of fluid while facing the screen and did it like 6 times. The Dr and the nurse were laughing and said they never seen the baby doing it so enthusiastically before. lol strange little baby.

Sorry about the Placenta Previa, but most of the time it does shift, so hopefully yours does. That is funny that it was gulping the fluid. I know they drink it, but I guess your little bean was really liking the stuff, LOL.

so does that mean you might need a c-section crystal?

so does that mean you might need a c-section crystal?

Is that one of the cases that automaticly require a c-section???? Huh i had no clue!

Holy crap im watching bad tv tonight we just watched a bit of Bucky Larson movie and holy fuck what is that crap????? They just make anything these days dont they????

Hey girls,

How's everyone doing?

Rach hunni I'm so sorry AF gotcha :( Keeping positive for your good feelings coming right around the corner sweetie...I don't know how much it helped for me but POM juice is supposed to be really great and helps with implantation so right after O time next cycle try that...tastes pretty yummy too :)

Crystal hope there a shift for you girl! xxx

Stacey I'm sooo jelous for your Disney trip! Gonna be totally awesome! H took me for the first time when we were dating a few years back and I was like a kid on Christmas...also got totally exhausted and sun stocked with no hat on but that's a diffrent story! LOL - Enjoy seeing DS's lil face light up with every new turn :)

Jessy baby I know how you feel...just can't do as much lately and it sucks but we ARE creating a life in there after all ;)

Lauren sweetie how was the weekend?

Leese where ya at girl?

Mel :wave: positive O vibes ur way!!! Get busy chica!

Liz & lauren love the new bump pics!

Emma how you doing sweetie? :hugs:

Kim...keeping busy waiting for O time?

How is it that Monday just seems to get here so darn quickly? My weekend was jammed packed with wedding and sleepover fun but i was totally wrecked and then took beautoful maternity pictures somehow! LOL...just shows how good a photographer she is! I'll try to post some here for ya'll to check out! xxx

1.jpg

28 - Lori's Version [2].jpg

26.jpg

6.jpg

15.jpg

Hey ladies: How are you this morning?

Any news from Lisa...Leese where you at in that 2ww?

I am DONE having sex...Jeez im so chaffed its not even funny! We did bd on cd 6-7-9-11-13-14 and I got a + opk on cd13 and pretty sure I O'd on cd 14--> anyhow even if I only O on cd 15 (today) I know im covered but there is NO WAY im getting my groove on tonight. My poor puss hurts :( lol

Beautiful pics Lisette! You look gorgeous...I love them!

lol Mel! Sounds like you have covered all of your bases!

Lisette you look absolutly gorgeous! I love how the pics turned out!!

Mel I feel your pain i've definetly been there before. It's the worse since u know it's ur most fertile time and u need to get it on but dayummm it dont feel lickity split huh?

How is everyone today? It's goddamn tuesday which is the most useless day of the freakin week! Thankfully countdown for team blue or team pink is now t minus 1 and a half weeks away. I've been having the craziest dreams lately that it's actualy gonna turn out to be a boy and the tech was wrong at the 12 week scan since it was so early. Is that like a weird premonition? Honestly as long as it's a healty beany s'all good it will just be kinda funny.

I have now drooled over the previews with Joe Manganiello in Magic Mike about a zillion times...holy crap that man is sooooooooooooo fine!!! 'drool drool drool'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->