We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Good luck Mel! Sounds like you covered BDing pretty good. I know what you mean by your puss hurting. Feels like it's been beat. You hate to even wipe because it doesn't feel good. hahah

Lisette your pics are beautiful. Love your belly!!!

Jess i guess it's still up in the air for gender. I am excited though. Those scans are the best!!!

I sure hope AF didn't show for Lisa and that's why she hasn't been on? WHERE ARE YOU?!

Dude i am so tired. I got up on the wrong side of the bed and am completely miserable!!

It's pretty much why i've kept insisting on keeping our vision very wide. This way it shouldnt come as too much of a shock if ever it is a teeny weeny peeny lolol. 12 weeks is soooo early and tinny that i knew to keep my options open.

It's finaly super duper gorgeous outside yesssssssssssssssss!! I keep dreaming of my vacation time which is too far away thank god. I'm convinced that as soon as we hit july everything will fly by so fast and poof it will already be fall how crazy is that? We're basicly 2 weeks away until officialy summer is here...then next thing u know it will be freakin xmas already!!!!

For some strange reason i'm very much looking forward to xmas this year...dunno why ;)

Mel that's alot of DTD now wonder you're sore haha. Good luck!

I'm feeling like such a pregnant person today. Everything is uncomfortable and I just want to go lay in my bed... stupid work always gets in the way of doing nothing. :)

Awh Jess i would be looking forward to Xmas too!! It's going to be a whole new world for you. They always say that once you have children the Christmas spirit comes back into you. I totally agree that this summer is going to friggin FLY BY along with fall. The older you get the quicker it goes. So hard to believe It's June. My bday is next week and i'm going to be 24.. although i was just questioning if i'm 25 lmao. I always forget how old i am because OH is 9 months older than me so for the majority of the year he's older than me lol. It just confuses me. :dohh:

Out of curiosity i dont remember if we actualy ever really discussed this but what does everyone do exactly work wise??

I'm a hugeeee xmas freak. If everyone remembers last year i had my xmas tree up almost the 3rd week of november LOLOL. This year i've warned DH that i want to go all out with the xmas lights and decorations. Ok not like a crazy person kinda thing but just u know i want to see the baby's face when there is sooo much bright things to look at! Plus we're hosting everyone at our place this year so it will definetly be awsome! I'll be watching all my fav xmas movies with beany since i'll be home...omgggg is it almost xmas time now????? Is it wrong that i kinda wish it was??? LOLOL

Bday wise mine is nov 1st and i'll be hitting the big 26! Plus beany is due nov 7th...i kinda hope i have he/she before my bday...

LOL, I have eating animal crackers all morning! The are so delicious :) DH is on my shit list for not doing a damn thing last night to get ready for our trip, but I managed to get quite a bit done by myself.

Lisette- love the pics! So beautiful.

Mel- that is a lot of humping girl. My vajayjay hurt for you ;)

Lisa- we need an update girlie!

Rach- I hope AF isn't being a super biatch. Do you think that your + test could have been a chemical or was it for sure an evap? I don't remember how long it took the line to come up. Either way I guess there is nothing to do but focus on this next cycle and catch that egg girl! Rooting for you!

My sister was 26 when she had her twins. It's def not a bad age! I just wish i could have one now because Andrew and i were both talking.... we both would love to be YOUNG parents so we can do stuff with our children. It just blows having to wait. :grr: We usually set up our tree on Thanksgiving day. I am excited this year because we will be in our OWN house!!! Super stoaked! :happydance: As for a job i was a Customer Service Rep for Citi Bank but now hoping to get in their Sales Department selling credit cards. It pays more $$.

LOL, I have eating animal crackers all morning! The are so delicious :) DH is on my shit list for not doing a damn thing last night to get ready for our trip, but I managed to get quite a bit done by myself.

Lisette- love the pics! So beautiful.

Mel- that is a lot of humping girl. My vajayjay hurt for you ;)

Lisa- we need an update girlie!

Rach- I hope AF isn't being a super biatch. Do you think that your + test could have been a chemical or was it for sure an evap? I don't remember how long it took the line to come up. Either way I guess there is nothing to do but focus on this next cycle and catch that egg girl! Rooting for you!

I truly think they were evaps because AF isn't bad at all this go round. So weird too. The tests showed lines wayyy after the time frame. Hoping June/July are my fertile months (like last year). Hoping for another beany with an awesome outcome!!

Wow Jessy I didn't realize you were due so close to your birthday, you may have to share ;)

I am turning the big 3-0 in December... I feel like an old woman, LOL.

I absolutely love Christmas. It is my favorite!!! Many of my decorations are disney themed too, Oooh which reminds me I will have to look for Liam a disney stocking while I am on vaca. We all have one with our names on them. Even the dog has a Mickey stocking (minus the name because I am too cheap, LOL). I love decorating my house and can't wait to have a bigger one so I can put up multiple trees. My parents have 5 trees they put up every year!

Work wise, I have an unexciting job. I work for a govt contractor and I work in finance and put together cost proposals. Pretty boring!

Good luck Mel! Sounds like you covered BDing pretty good. I know what you mean by your puss hurting. Feels like it's been beat. You hate to even wipe because it doesn't feel good. hahah

Lisette your pics are beautiful. Love your belly!!!

Jess i guess it's still up in the air for gender. I am excited though. Those scans are the best!!!

I sure hope AF didn't show for Lisa and that's why she hasn't been on? WHERE ARE YOU?!

Dude i am so tired. I got up on the wrong side of the bed and am completely miserable!!

OMG im trying not to go to the toilet cause like you say its sensitive even when wiping...WTF!

I Lovvvveee christmas: Its my fav time of year! Since we started trying though each christmas I'm not preg I get depressed a bit: So I hope this time arround Ill have a bump!

I Lovvvveee christmas: Its my fav time of year! Since we started trying though each christmas I'm not preg I get depressed a bit: So I hope this time arround Ill have a bump!

It is depressing, but as long as we have our awesome hubbys then Christmas isn't so bad. It's nice to know when you're having a bad day from TTC, you have someone there to comfort you and who is going through the same thing! Nothing like our awesome men! :haha: I do hope we are pregnant by then. Just to think 6 more months of trying without nothing? OMG i think i would die.

I strongly believe that every single person on this thread will either have a baby or be pregnant by xmas this year!

OMG my DH sucks at packing too i'm usualy the one that makes him his pile of clothes and he just does a quick recheck before puttin it in the suitcase. I swear to god if not it would never get done!!! Once again another man moment huh?

You are all so young! :) I am turning the big 32 this December...I actually forgot how old I was a couple of days ago. Couldn't remember if I was turning 32 or 33...hahaha! Must be getting old or maybe I will blame it on pregnancy brain.

As for work right now I do childcare out of my home and have been really enjoying it. In the past I have worked in aquatics for 15 years...I was a lifeguard/instructor for years and the last 5 or 6 years I was in management....Yuck! I then was a food and beverage server when I was pregnant last bc I couldn't stand aquatics anymore! Lol...I guess I am a Jack of all Trades! :)

I force my DH to pack and unpack but it always takes him farrrrr longer than it would have taken me to do it. But it's the principle! haha.

Oooo Christmas! This year it's going to be so amazing but it's crazy to think that we will have a 5 month old by then!

Lisette- your maternity photos look great. We are suppose to have ours done tonight- outside- which is currently calling for cloudy and 65 degrees. Not horrible but not ideal either. Stupid weather never cooperates. Oh well. We're also having a friend take some on Sunday when it's suppose to be sunny and nice... although it will probably change by then!

I work for a Medium Sized Window & Door Company that has 3 locations. I manage our installed sales department. So I schedule for our sales guys (5 in 2 of the locations) to go out and measure and give people quotes on new windows with installation. I also manage our installers (order product, create and manage their schedules, schedule jobs with homeowners, and track margin ($) information for the bossman). We have about 10 guys that work for us installing full-time & all year round. And I do customer service for our sales team. So basicaly I manage and smooth over crap for our sales guys when they mess up or ignore a needy customer (which is frequent) and occasionally I put together quotes for them to help them stay on track as we're usually ridiculously busy. Although, you'd never know it by the amount of time I spend on here haha.

Just wanted to let everyone know that i am currently eating a choco strawberry marshmellow sundae in a choco covered waffle bowl from Dairy Queen...mhhhmmm i am a very happy preggo person at this very moment LOL

YOU HAVE TO HAVE CONFETTI CAKE BLIZZARD from DQ....... omggggg it's the best blizzard everrr

hi girls!! what a busy day!!

Lisette I love the pictures!! totally gorgeous!

I work in a hospital information services department, so I provide support for healthcare software. I'm a total computer geek, and I kind of love it!

I'm feeling soooooooo much better now vag and pregnancy wise. I really think because I've finally been shatting every day!!! so exciting. I do have to take a Senokot with softner every day, and fiber drinks...but whatever works. I feel like a million bucks!

Our builder is starting to clear our lot this week. I'm so excited!! I may need assistance picking stuff out because my husband doesn't really care about that stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->