We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

um, and...i have 5 weeks left. 6 weeks max because they won't let you go more than a week over here. and it could be as soon as 3-4 weeks, right? holy fuck!!

I bought this double/sit and stand stroller for my kids! what do you think? I had a bunch of gift cards so it wasn't as expensive as it looks.

https://www.joovy.com/p-27-ergo-caboose.aspx

One: You're all cruel talking about ice cream when I can't have any-- well not immediately anyhow!

Sooo soon Lauren! 7 or 8 weeks here and it seems crazy soon. Although, the bigger I get the slower time seems to move so I'm sure I'll be ready by the time little man makes his appearance. And I can't judge, our stroller was a fortune haha. Gotta love family! Yours is super cute. Hopefully its as convenient as you hope it will be.

Holy crap u guys are definetly gettin up there due date wise!! That's crazy how has it managed to go by so freakin fast? I keep thinking that in 2 weeks time i will be 20 weeks which means half done my pregnancy holy fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Lauren that stroller is freakin sweet!!

LOVE the stroller Lauren!! How is Miss Eloise? She is such a doll baby.

Wow Liz when you talk about it like that i really can't believe you and Lauren are gonna be popping soon! I bet you are more than ready to meet your little man. I know it has to be exciting for everyone to meet their babies but especially your first because you have no idea what to expect the feeling to feel like!

I just can't believe that by the end of this month we will literally be expecting him anyday because 37 weeks is full term! Crazinnnnesss. My husband is dying to meet this little guy haha so he'd be ready anyday but I hope Cameron will stay and cook for as long as possible (well, up until July 25th then he's getting evicted :) ). Honestly, I'm just hoping for a natural birth (with drugs) and not a c-section. They are so common now-a-days

C-section are just sooo much harder to bounce back. It takes longer and that just sucks! How has been sooo pregnant in the summer been so far for u guys? The heat and etc etc.

I just don't want a c-section and I'd be disappointed I think not having the VB experience in general. And it puts off breastfeeding longer which is something I'd like to try right off after birth.

So far we haven't had that many warm days. We had a few in a row and instantly our air conditioning got turned on because I'm warm on a daily basis. I sweat wayyyy easier now and My biggest complaint with the heat is my ankles swelling. I suppose I should be thankful that I have boney little legs and feet to begin with so they dont look ridiculous and cankle-y. But it's still weird to see them swollen and achey.

Hey chica chicas :wave:

How's everyone doing today? I'm soo freakin happy its almost quitting time! Its been ubber busy and I am wayyy too tired for this work crap now! LOL

Lauren what a gorgeous stroller love! NICE!!!! So what is the house status now exactly? Are we building with ya? I wanna see samples of fun colors and tiles ect ect...I'll help ya decorate ;)

Jess baby OMG gender scan sooooooonnnnnn!!!!!!!! eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk - PG and big in the summer has been no fun for me so far....my leg skin actually got all blotchy and red while wearing pants and sitting outside for 5min the other day!!!

Kris hunni how you feeling girl? I miss chatting...what kinda yummy goodness has your H been cooking up for you and the baby? BTW I'm 33 so don't feel bad....all these young chica's up in here ;)

Rach how you doing girl? Is the witch easing up yet? xxx

Mel I remember that poor vag feeling soooo welll!!!! Soon you'll be able to take a nice long break ;)

Liz I agree, Jess is totally cruel and now MAKING me stop for ice cream on my way home before dinner!!! I think you should do the same :)

Glad you guys liked the mat pics...really happy with them too :) On my way home with ice cream now (as per above! lol) and my mom and lil brother are putting up a mini chandelier in baby's room to go with flowy new curtains tomorrow since my shower is this Sunday and my mom is NUTS about having the baby's room "show" ready! Teehee...I really AM her daughter! LOL

Amazing pics lisette!!!!
Lauren that's a great stroller I think you will use it bunches with two lil ones. Yay that's exciting that you get to start building!!!! I love decorating so share your ideas and we will give you feedback!
I have decided that I'm stoping the provera tomorrow. It will be day 10 of it which is a common dose. It was originally prescribed by my obgyn and I think he just wasn't aware of the usual dosage. He prescribed 12 days worth. And that dosage is more for wen with menopausal issues. So I'm taking how I want to. My main reason is that it can make your eggs weak and all the literature I have read says to start with the lowest dose. So hope I get af in about 4 days.
Afm -I'm a registered nurse I worked for a few years in the NICU And with my recent job changes I'm in the pediatric ER. Which was my first love! Very intense environment and I'm know it really doesn't help my ttc:/ I try not to give health advice outside of work for obvious reasons so y'all forgive me.

Also- rach sorry the witch got ya but I totally believe people have fertile months. Mine is August;)
Lisa - how are ya sweetie!!!

I will definitely need all you to help me design and decorate!!
It hasn't been very hot here either, so I haven't been too uncomfy.

Rach DD is doing great! Her trick of the week is she can do a perfect somersault all by herself!!! It's hilarious. I guess we'll put her in gymnastics!

Oh Kim you must see some crazy stuff!! I find medicine so interesting, and I'm always learning about and researching stuff. I really wish I went to med school!

Pfft, I'm gonna be THIRTY-SEVEN this month!!! Wtf? Being with a younger man keeps me young I guess :)

wow there will be some babies around here soon !!1 so exciting ( referring to the ladies on here)
with the placenta prevaria if it's still coving the cervix or part of the cervix then yes I would have to deliver by c-section :( but the dr told me that at least 70% will move out of the way in time. I guess the older you are the the more pregnancies you have the higher chance of having a PP. And I will be 35 on friday and this will be my 4th baby but my 6th pregnancy.
work wise , I'm not working right now but I was just in customer service (retail,restaurant ) I was trained as a chef and was in restaurant management before.
Its so weird to be able to feel the baby already but it freaks me out because some days the baby is so active and then days like today I barely feel anything. I am just trying not to stress about it yet because it's so early to feel consistent movement.
And ICECREAM!!! yumm I had blueberry yogurt and Cookie dough yesterday :p

Hope the placenta moves for you Crystal. But if it doesn't I will be having a c-section with you. Not very excited about the healing and recovery that goes along with it but will be happy just have this bubs here safe and sound.

Oooohhh decorating Lauren...that sounds like fun! And a somersaults...it is so much fun when a little one figures out they can do something and they are just so proud. Love it!

Hey Lis...I have missed chatting too! I have been kind of keeping my distance from BnB but now that the first tri is over I am feeling better. It was so hard reading all of the sad stories with other women and it was making me paranoid. DH hasn't cooked me anything really yummy bc he has been working tooooo much! We are on holidays starting on Saturday and my brother and his family are coming to visit so I am really excited to hang out with their kiddies and have some fun. And of course Dh will prob cook some good food! :)

Jess....GL at you gender scan tomorrow! Hope it is still a girl for you doll! We have changed our minds and decided to stay team yellow...at least that is what I have decided this week. lol we will see if I change my mind!

Liz...The swollen, achey feeling is the worst. Pretty soon you will have your babe with you and it will all seem so worth it. I was glad that I had a vaginal birth with RJ...it was worth all the pain. Wish I could do it again...Maybe I will have a tiny baby this time. lol

Kim...good to hear from you! I hope that AF comes soon and puts you out of your misery waiting for it to come back. And then you can join Leese, Rach, and Mel on the TTC train. I agree with Jess...All of you will be preggo by xmas! :)

Lauren i cant believe ur 37 i swear to god u look fabulous!! I honestly would of given u 25 for realz.

Crystal completly normal for movements it s the exact se for me somedays it seems like it s non stop and others beany is a bit more quiet. My dr says practicly all babies at this stage do the same thing sooooo no worries u r normal lol.

It s so weird i have the most bizzare sleepy moments! 1 min im lying on the couch half asleep and then poof huge energy workout boost freakyyyy

Ohhh Kris my gender scan is only next week booo i wish it was tOmorrow! The wait is so zzzzzzz lolol

Oh I thought it was tomorrow...I got confused! Preggo brain for sure...and now I have these wicked headaches but I think it is bc of my sinuses.

yea Lauren looks younger than 37 thats for sure, I get the same thing Jessy, exhausted and then the burst of energy, the burst usually happens at night and the exhaustion in the afternoon. thanks for the input on movement it made me feel better :) actually I cried when I read your little one does the same thing!! ( hormones) lol
Kris I'm like you I try to avoid a lot of things on line because somehow I always stumble upon the negative stuff and I get really paranoid!!!
I rented a doppler today because of the paranoia:dohh: I will only keep it for a month I guess , once I can feel the baby move consistently I will return it. I hade a mini break down today :blush:

hey girls

HOLY FUKING SHIT I GOT MY BFP TODAY!!!!!!!! 12dpo omg.holy shit balls idk what to think, trying to stay calm omgg

Holy shit balls congrats Lisa yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!! So happy for you babe :-D

Thanks em how r u girl

Im in shock like wasnt expecting this at all...gotta call dr today start betas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->