We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks stace. Yea def im sure he will have me come in right away..im so happy but very scared. I hope all the vitamins baby aspirin and progesterone is my answer to carrying my little rainbow!!! Ahh

Lisa!!!!!! holy shit balls is right....that's so awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Positive and calm thoughts......don't stress...everything will be perfect!! xoxox

Thanks lauren...i cant believe it ..im in shock...im excited nervous so many emotions...ah!!!!!!

Leese !!!!! I'm crying b/c I'm soooo excited for you! Congrats girlie!!!! Enjoy every moment!

awww kim thank you so much sweeti, i really feel this is gotta be the start of a bunch of bfps, i pray for us ALL the time....

where are you at in ur cycle now kim?

i forgot how every twing and blah blah feels...so i guess im 3 w 4 days...ah..crazyness, my dr opens at 1 today. i was guna get drunk tongiht thank god i tested im goin to manhattan w 3 girl friends for like a girls night, my lower belly is a little tight feeling and i feel like minor af cramps, very very mild tho..well see!

Yay Lisa!!! That is awesome. Guess you will get your Valentine baby afterall :hugs: any pics of that BFP?! I love looking at them!

Soooo freakin happy for ya Leese we're gonna be mommies together just like i've been promissing u for almost a year now!!! Def post a pic we wanna see that BFP!

Happy hump day to all! It's even more humpalicious now that Leese got a nice BFP! How is everyone??

It's gorgeous and sunny here and i'm happy happy happy!!

Just changed the BFP number to 15! Keep em coming girlies i think this is gonna be another bfp streak for the summer hiihiii

What wonderful news to wake up to Leese! I am so happy for you doll! You deserve it! I want to see pics of that BFP hun! :)

Mhhhmmmmm...for some strange reason i now want to eat some sweet potatoes..no idea why LOLOL ;) ;)

LOL Jessy sweet potatoe fry's from the works!!!!! mmmmmmmmm better yet that whole party platter with the fry's and onion rings too!!!!!! :cloud9:

Thank you all so much!!! Love you all!!!!!!!!

I took a pic my camera phone sucks you like cant even tell

but ill post of pic of some random girls test like what it looks like....lol

ABOUT LIKE THIS..

Attachments

• 12DPO.jpg
    12DPO.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads