We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i texted my dr he said to come in tmaro at 12!!

im seeing him and getting a blood test. im like trying to stay calm but its so wierd...ahhh lol

Lisa- wasn't it last month that you had a crazy early period??? Same thing happened to me the month before my BFP, Only had a 7 day LP and was pissed, then bam next month +hpt!

yeaahh!!! we both had a 21 day cycle remember..lol how weird.

i just wanna see the test getting darker and darker and beta goin up and up then ill be able to breath lol

LOL Jessy sweet potatoe fry's from the works!!!!! mmmmmmmmm better yet that whole party platter with the fry's and onion rings too!!!!!! :cloud9:

Yessssssssssssss!!! OMG i totaly want The Works now! The burgers and just....the food from there in general LOLOL

Pfff Leese that'S a super freakin obvious BFP on that test!!!! I know u had neg at 10dpo so me thinks it was just a late implanter. Perfectly normal...probably implanted around 9dpo which is excellent!

Omg Lisa cant believe how dark it is yet 2 days ago was negative. Funny how our body work...

Thats not my exact pic, but pretty much it looks like that- i couldnt put my exact pic bc my phone sucks maybe a very little bit lighter not much tho!

I took a test 11dpo completely negative so i hope that means its like going up good the levels...

That's a great line tho from being bfn to bfp the next day. Take another tomorrow morning and there will be an even darker line for sure.

rach you had a short cycle last one too, right??!!! hopefully that's a trend here!

mmm, jessy sweet pots are sooo good for you. eat the skin too!! sweet potato fries are the best.

rach you had a short cycle last one too, right??!!! hopefully that's a trend here!

mmm, jessy sweet pots are sooo good for you. eat the skin too!! sweet potato fries are the best.

Especialy with chipotle dip!!

Soooo let's have some fun and have a super dee duper topic of the day!!

Today's ultra uberly fab topic: What is the most embarrasing thing that has happend to you while being drunk? And as an extra bonus add on to this: What is the most embarassing position you have either woken up from next morning OR what would be the most embarassing position you could imagine being in while waking up next morning???

Funny cause last cycle was a short one and that rarely happens. I always have 14 day LP and last one started spotting at 11 and af came at 12. Hope short cycles are a good thang....

oh god. when I'm drunk NOTHING embarrasses me!!! i can act like a total fool and I think it's great, and am totally jaded and think it's great the next day too.

A good story though is my friend and her bf in high school both passed out while buck naked having sex in the basement of his parents house. The two of them woke up in the same position (her on top of him) in the morning, but someone had put a blanket on top of them. (it was his mom!!)

rach how are you doing w your cycle hunni?

the most embarrasing thing i did when i was drunk hm..

at a party a while back i drank like the whole liquour set up at a bbq. and i started dancing like all sexy w friends and i FARTED LMAO LOL i really dont get embarrased but it was hysterical LMAO!

Funny cause last cycle was a short one and that rarely happens. I always have 14 day LP and last one started spotting at 11 and af came at 12. Hope short cycles are a good thang....

ohhh!!!! someone should check the lunar cycle or something...maybe there's something to it!! can't wait to see!!!

omg weird short cycles, me and stace had before bfp's...

both of ours was 21 days..i hope its sign for you girls!! FXDDDDDDDDD

Im never drunk...I drink but as soon as I feel good I stop. The only time I was really drunk was at your wedding and you know the rest!lol...Apparently gropped each other, took my top off and the servers were having to come get their tip that I placed in between the boob crack! Yeah what happens in mexico stays in mexico! Oh and Df and I tried to get our groove on in the public bathroom but my stomach was sooo queasy...You know when you actually hear the ''bloop bloop'' your stomach makes while moving!

Next day I met someone really nice who was with me the whole day to make sure I was alright....The toilet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->