We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

oh yeah...I just remembered. the VERY first time I got drunk in grade 9...I had 2 beers and a couple of nips of sambuvca and was completely trashed...we were partying in the woods, and the cops busted in on us. Instead of running like everyone else, I dove under the leaves and started covering myself, telling my friend "get down!". All the while the cops were watching me, shining their flashlight on me, asking my friend....."What is she doing???" She convinced me to get up and we proceeded to run away - and I pretty much puked the rest of the night and the next day.

That was pretty funny. good times!

rach how are you doing w your cycle hunni?

the most embarrasing thing i did when i was drunk hm..

at a party a while back i drank like the whole liquour set up at a bbq. and i started dancing like all sexy w friends and i FARTED LMAO LOL i really dont get embarrased but it was hysterical LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH:haha:

Wow I just remembered a time when I was 15 when a friend and I lied to our parents and told them we were at each others place: when we were at a friends getting drunk and smoked pot.

Well our parents caught us in the lies when they ran into each other that night and called us on our cellphones and asked us where we were so they could come pick us up! We did not even remember where or how to tell them so we started running a FREAKING long road that is super high and goes downhill (chemin des terres Jess)...Yeah try that while drunk and high and laughing while your parents scream at you on the phone...

I lost my nintendo rights after that...hihi

Crap i've had such embarassing drunk stories it's not funny.

At my wedding in mexico tho that was terrible. I was so drunk i had to get dragged to our room by 4 people..which i dont remember..then they proceed to take the most ridiculous pictures of me with them while i was throwing up in a garbage can or just passed out on the bed. Mel at one point was on top of me i was completly passed out. I had no clue they even took pictures until we got home and i started loading everything from my camera and saw that. I was like holy shit WTF???????????????????

OMG, you guys must think I am a prude, but I have never been drunk. I was big into sports in HS, and if we got caught drinking we would get kicked off of the team. Then I had DS when I was 20, so by the time I turned 21, I was taking care of an infant, not getting plastered! I know my limit though and stop before I have too much. I have never puked from drinking either ;) So i guess I am no fun, LOL.

oh yeah...I just remembered. the VERY first time I got drunk in grade 9...I had 2 beers and a couple of nips of sambuvca and was completely trashed...we were partying in the woods, and the cops busted in on us. Instead of running like everyone else, I dove under the leaves and started covering myself, telling my friend "get down!". All the while the cops were watching me, shining their flashlight on me, asking my friend....."What is she doing???" She convinced me to get up and we proceeded to run away - and I pretty much puked the rest of the night and the next day.

That was pretty funny. good times!

lmfao i just pictured that whole thing in my mind and just lost it. OMG would have loved to of saw it.

Most embarassing thing when i was drunk? I always do stupid things, but one thing that i did that i REALLY wished i didn't was.. i was at my sisters best friends wedding and WOULD NOT STOP DANCING. Like i felt like Bernie in Weekend at Bernies. Everytime i heard music i was up. So, basically i danced 3 hours straight and they have it ALL on video. I am scared to death to watch it. I refuse to but i guess everyone cracks up when they see it. I remember i was dropping it low and couldn't even get back up. Had to have Andrew pick me up. OH and my dad was drunk as well and started dancing with the DJs speaker LOL.

One time Andrew and i were having sex and he was on top and after he finished he rested his head on my chest and fell asleep inside of me. He wasn't even drinking and neither was i!! I could feel his pecker just shriving up inside of me. It was such a weird feeling but so awesome at the same time LOL.

I am such a loud mouth when i'm drunk. Went to the beach this past Sunday and was drunk before i even got there. I remember 2 people arguing and fighting and this woman was inbetween them with a cigarette in her mouth yelling "GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HIT HIM". I yelled back "SHUT UP NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THIS. THERE'S LITTLE KIDS ALL OVER THIS PLACE AND I'M SURE THEIR PARENTS DON'T APPRECIATE THE CUSSING". The lady looked at me and gave me the shittiest look and then they kept yelling at eachother so i was like "YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING ANYWAYS JUST GET IN THE CAR AND SHUT UP". Then i started laughing hysterically and went to swim! Don't know how i didn't drown while drinking.

ahhhhhaaha too funny girls.

we wont even talk about high stories...LMAO, they are much worse

haha...these are great stories! Getting caught on video might be the worst. When you're sober and see yourself drunk, you can't believe that's you!!

Stacie that's probably a good thing! I got drunk too many times for way too many years, I'm surprised my liver held up!

I keep remembering stories now. My bad mushroom trip was clearly my best-worst story ever. it was my second year in university. I ate too many at a concert, freaked out...called my DAD to come pick me up...fessed up to my parents for NO REASON that I was tripping, and spent the rest of the night with them telling them everything I was feeling. And that I knew the meaning of God and the universe and was so much smarter than everybody...but yet couldn't explain any of it. There was a lot of eye rolling on their part. hahahahaahahaha...i'm such a loser!!!! that was the last time I ever touched any drugs like that!!! (except for weed, ya know). My kids will never know any of this.

HAHAHA all these stories are fantastic... I have mannnnnyyyy mannnnyyyy drunk stories. I'm kinda an embarrassment when drunk but ohhh well. Hmmm... my drinking didn't start until college. I was such a good kid in High School- Straight As, ideal boyfriend (now the hubby), captain of the field hockey team, captain of the track team, had a job, involved in everything, on student counsel ect ect, no wonder I got a great scholarship to college... my best friends and I were all the top 10 in our class. We were talking about high school not too long ago and we were all like what the hell were we thinking!??! We could have gotten away with murder by the time senior year rolled around and no one would have said a thing. We had a good time but we were clean and sober at all times haha. Which is weird because I come from a family of party-ers (at the age of 10 it is acceptable to be drinking at family parties and by the age of 19 if you aren't drunk at family events people worry about you and try to force alcohol on you- as long as you aren't driving).

And then I went to college--- by Christmas we were getting drunk every weekend (thanks to my older sister who supplied). The first time we got drunk (I had a pretty set group of friends from college day 1 through the current day and my stories usually involve them, hence the "We") we threatened the life of my roomate who was adamently opposed to drinking and tried to dump our Captain Morgan down the drain. That's also when the night I made out with a friend (a girl- horrible experience btw)... but it wasn't until senior year of college that drinking was/ we were much more entertaining. For my roomates 21 we went out for drinks, then dinner (with drinks), then met a group of random 40+ year old men who paid our way into a bar and proceeded to buy us drinks for 4 hours straight. Needless to say, I don't remember much of the evening after dinner. Apparently it was a good time though. I only know what happened because of the photos on my camera. Apparently my roomate jumped out of a pedi cab and proceeded to make out with a random man on the street, then jumped back in and attacked our pedi cab driver who was more than willing to accept. All while the rest of us in the group sang love songs for them to bump and grind to... ohhh good times! Most of the time when I'm drunk I just slowly lose my clothing and dance like a fool.

LOL omg Liz. Thank God that wasn't you kissing the random men on the street and cab driver, right?! GEESH! I would have died. I am like such a creep when it comes to kissing someone i don't know. Like last summer i got SO drunk and this guy i barely know kept feeding me drinks. Then gave me his jack daniels bottle and i drank right off it after him. When i realized what i done i ran into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and seriously swallowed mouthwash. I am so afraid of catching something lmao. I am mentally fucked.

Omg lauren...!!

Im still in shock..lol

its crazyyyyy i cant wait til beta!!!

My only like symptom really is im freakin tired and i have mild af crampies but i am extra tired. And im supposed to go to city tonight i cant cancel bc my friends would be like wtf. Bc out of the 4 girls i only told 1 i got my bfp. But i really dont feel like staying out late, and they are guna be drunk and im guna like fall asleep...lmao i wish i could be like nah...hahha but cant!!

just go and say you have a headache so it probably wont' be a long night!

haha...these are great stories! Getting caught on video might be the worst. When you're sober and see yourself drunk, you can't believe that's you!!

Stacie that's probably a good thing! I got drunk too many times for way too many years, I'm surprised my liver held up!

I keep remembering stories now. My bad mushroom trip was clearly my best-worst story ever. it was my second year in university. I ate too many at a concert, freaked out...called my DAD to come pick me up...fessed up to my parents for NO REASON that I was tripping, and spent the rest of the night with them telling them everything I was feeling. And that I knew the meaning of God and the universe and was so much smarter than everybody...but yet couldn't explain any of it. There was a lot of eye rolling on their part. hahahahaahahaha...i'm such a loser!!!! that was the last time I ever touched any drugs like that!!! (except for weed, ya know). My kids will never know any of this.

I tried ecstacy (E) maybe three times but the first was the worst. All those heightened senses: me friend and I kept walking arround a table while talking cause we just had to move and all the while touching ourselves (I mean I was touching my OWN arms and stomach and all cause it felt different: we were NOT touching each other lol). My sister was there and says we were walking arround so fast we gave au nausea...We did that for 4 hours!lolol

i was scared to try that idk why..., i did shrooms tho, ahh..lol that was an experience

but i smoked pot ALOT it was like my favorite thing to do..omg..prob from 10-12 grade, then i stopped, i havent smoked in a while, but somtimes want to ...hahahha

i was so stupid, i used to drive around w my friends smoking a blunt drinking, like i thought it i was invincable...i look back im like omg..

i remember a while ago, my frineds were going to a club, and that night im like ehh i really dont wanna go out, they were begging me, and im like honestly no im just not in the mood. i get a phone call at 4am from my friend saying that my other friend bashed her car into a telephone poll got reallly hurt & injured everyone in the car, all drunk and high, and the crazy thing is. i was the smallest so i would have sat on the center consol thing, i would have went right thru the window..i always think of that and get the chills...ahh

the last time i got really high we made a gravity bong used my friends bath tub i like apprently turned green and walked up and down the block and my friends house just sayin uhhhh...uhhh....uhh.....LMAO

I've smoked weed before.. never have done ecstasy or shrooms though lol. I've taken pain pills and methadone pills. Goodness gracious did the methadone pills make me ill. I threw up the whole entire day and just slept for prob 15 hrs. Cray

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->