We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ooohh and BTW Happy 35 weeks Lauren, 23 weeks Stace and 33 weeks Liz!

Hey ladies: How's everyone?

Leese....you didnt notice they were + at 10 and 11???? Post them, post them...

Kim definitly do the whole testing package if you can: if there is a problem the sooner you find out the better and if there are none then you'll have your peace of mind.

Ladies: Tough one:

Af is due on june 18th and father's day is June 17th. Im never one to want to test early, 'cause those stick scare the crap-holly-shit-balls out of me BUT since im feeling more optimistic these months (and its my mesina month) do you think I should take the chance and test the sunday and maybe be all disappointed or have a BFP and give a good fathers day to my Df and dad(grandpa to be)?!?!?

Urgh decisions decisions...

Af is due on june 18th and father's day is June 17th. Im never one to want to test early, 'cause those stick scare the crap-holly-shit-balls out of me BUT since im feeling more optimistic these months (and its my mesina month) do you think I should take the chance and test the sunday and maybe be all disappointed or have a BFP and give a good fathers day to my Df and dad(grandpa to be)?!?!?

LOLOL omg u there u make things harder on yourself silly. Wait that sunday morning and see how u r feeling. U know spotting or nuttin or body wise if there are changes. Then if it looks good and still no type of AF in site then test! U honestly have nuttin to loose. And if it is a BFP then it would be an awsome fathers day!

Most insurance plans can't not cover the pregnancy but honestly I'm kinda scared they would have some way out of it. That seem to be the way my year has gone :/ I'm too scared to ask them straight out. I called one day and was trying to figure it out and the lady was pretty nasty about it. Anyways I
Kinda at a screw that kinda mood.

Yay Jess! Almost gender time ! How exciting.

That is what I thought. When I was pregnant with DS, I was in college and still on my parents insurance and they wouldn't cover my pregnancy, but that was because I was considered a "minor dependent". Every insurance policy I have had with me and my husband has always covered pregnancy, unless maybe if it was a preexisting condition.

Well let us know what you decide to do about your appt!

LOLOL omg u there u make things harder on yourself silly. Wait that sunday morning and see how u r feeling. U know spotting or nuttin or body wise if there are changes. Then if it looks good and still no type of AF in site then test! U honestly have nuttin to loose. And if it is a BFP then it would be an awsome fathers day!

Yeah u right! Waiting and seeing how I feel that morning would be better...Ill go with the flow but my flow usually says ''Wait 'til Af is late'' lol

Mel- I agree with Jess and see how you feel that day. I know seeing a BFN sucks, but that would be an awesome day for a BFP!

Ok so I called and the office I
Trying to go to had almost everything booked. But the dr that I want to see had a cancelation for June 25 th so I took that b/c if not next available was July 13 th. so I hope this fate was just meant to be.

I agree too mel! Hope this is it got ya! How awesome would that be ?

It's Friday's Eveeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm.. we need a topic of the day.

Hello all,
Had another midwife appointment this morning so I've been catching up at work since. It went well though, nothing exciting to report other than our little man is getting closer to where he's supposed to be for delivery. He appears to be kinda head down... Head down but on his side. So his spine is running along my left side with all his limbs sticking out and into my right side. So he still needs to roll over a bit more. But given his position he could go either way. He's got 2 more weeks to settle into a correct position otherwise they'll plan a csection date and monitor his movements every week and pray for him to move into the correct spot before the csection date. If he's anything like us he'll probably do the exact opposite of what we want... time will tell I guess. On another note, I took my measurements last night and was a little terrified. Since week 6 I've grown 4.5 inches in the boobs, 8 inches in the stomach, and 4 inches in my butt. All my measurements are about equal at 37.5" inches. Scary to think I once had a 29 inch waist... someday maybe it'll come back... I was also depressed because according to my scale I gained 3 lbs last week. Although the dr's office only had me up 1.5 lbs in 2 weeks which made my morning haha. It's the little things. Up about 21 lbs now. EEEEKKK.

hey guys!! just got back from my 2 hour appt.

pee test positive!

blood was drawn gotta call tmaro-

he did an ultasound, he said he can def tell im preggo and my lining was excellent and no blood clots!!!!!!!!

he said for being how far along i am its perfect!!!!!! that was great news, couldnt have had a better visit.

im like 3 w 6 d he wants me back thurs next week ill be almost 5 getting another u/s hopes he can see more bc im SUPER early still!

ahhhh yay!!!!!!

Kim that's good timing for the appt, right?

Stacie have a BLAST in Florida!!!! so jealous.

Kristin that is hilarious!!! you know I've been punched several times when I was drunk, but somehow never threw a punch! either my friends stepped in, or I was out numbered so I ran away...haha. had a couple of black eyes though. omg. and I'm such a nice girl, I swear!

Liz your body's just doing what it's supposed to!! you look great so I wouldn't worry about a thing! I gained over 30 pounds last time and lost it all no problem.I'm looking like I'll be about 30 or so this time too. I was hoping for 25 but I guess that's not me!! (and I didn't try too hard!)

jessy so excited for your gender scan! woot! i think peeny too.

Mel, I don't know! I would test b/c I'm obsessed. I'm one that rather know for sure about anything and everything even if it's not positive...rather than not know. so impatient!! if you have the will power to hold off maybe you should!

so glad it's friday tomorrow. only 3 weeks left of work!!

hey guys!! just got back from my 2 hour appt.

pee test positive!

blood was drawn gotta call tmaro-

he did an ultasound, he said he can def tell im preggo and my lining was excellent and no blood clots!!!!!!!!

he said for being how far along i am its perfect!!!!!! that was great news, couldnt have had a better visit.

im like 3 w 6 d he wants me back thurs next week ill be almost 5 getting another u/s hopes he can see more bc im SUPER early still!

ahhhh yay!!!!!!

Its great! Start taking your 4 week belly pics right now and every 4 weeks after that...and post them without us having to push you to your breaking point (hein Jess!!!)lol

Liz seriously ur on perfect target weight gain wise. It's absolutly normal and necessary for the baby. Plus once u give birth alot will come off no prob. I wouldnt stress about it i think u look fab!

Lauren i just wuv u bunches and bunches. Just wanted to say that lol dunno why..hormones i guess!

Mel n'uh huh homemade tiramisu cake!! I love it it's one of my fav deserts and i havent had any in ages!!

Leese u go girl!!! That beany is totaly here to stay sweety!!

Stace omgggg r u officialy on vacation time now??????

Love the ticker Leese! Glad your appt went well!

I am a nice girl too Jess...The silly thing my friend started the fight and I was just backing here up. She also ended up falling down and didn't take or throw a punch. I was sooooo pissed!

You are a great role model Liz for weight gain...congrats girl!

Happy 35 weeks Lauren! So close...I am so ready to see pics of your LO

Mel...I wouldn't be able to resist not testing. Do what feels right for you doll!

Hi Kim, Rach, Em, and Lisette!

Got some bump pics for you ladies! 12.6 weeks for me today!~ :cloud9:

Attachments

• 12.6 weeks.jpg
    12.6 weeks.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    12.6 weeks 2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts