We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks so much girls xoxoxoxoxo

i added tickers...i couldnt help myself..lol

ahh!!!!

Hiiihii Leese u took the silly week by week one like me ticker wise! It's the freakin best!

Kris u look awsome hunny!

I know. I actually clicked on yours bc i wanted the 2 you had..hahaha

i hope i can keep these tickers for longggggggggg time!

So far i've got my mom's bday dinner sat night but that's about it. It's impossible to plan fun filled outings when they are announcing a shit load of rain. If we dont get anything we'll be spending as much freakin time as possible outside!

I'm more looking forward to next weekend when we have the gender scan and register and...SHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP lolol

Ahhh Cute Belly!

Lisa- YAAAYYY!!! Glad to hear everything went so well and awesome that you got an u/s already and have another already scheduled. They are so exciting!

No fun weekend plans... My Dh's little brother graduates from high school on Saturday so we have that in the morning then we have his cousin's high school graduation party in the afternoon. They are 3 hours apart... so mostly the day will consist of sitting in the car or at a graduation. Boooo. Sunday who knows. Hopefully it's as nice as they are calling for and we can lay at the beach

Thanks liz. Im like nervous tho but i am trying to be strong and know everything will be okay! Im on my extra vitamins and meds i should be okay i really think so----

i have to get blood work sat. The only available apt is 7 freaking 45 am!!! Sucks asssss and its like 30 mins away ...lol

i have my nieces recital sat & my newphews soccer game sunday, then sleeping all day..hahah

jess- thats like so freakin exciting...awsome girl xo

Cute belly Kristin!
Leese- so your waiting to tell df til fathers day!?!? How are you planning on breaking the news.

Leese ur gonna b fine! This beany is here to stick for damn sure.

THANKS GUYS

I told my mom dad, sister & sister in laws & 3 close friends, everyone else will know after my 12 week scan comes back great...lol

i cant wait to see a baby on the screen you have no ideaaaaaa!

Lauren- I'm thinking it's will be somewhere around my cd 16-17 which I'm guessing is around where O where happen. So maybe he will do an ultrasound.

THANKS GUYS

I told my mom dad, sister & sister in laws & 3 close friends, everyone else will know after my 12 week scan comes back great...lol

i cant wait to see a baby on the screen you have no ideaaaaaa!

You havent told your DH?!?! How can you hold it together: I'd just scream it out loud while crying...:p

We want details Leese! How did you tell him. What did he do!!!!

lol nooo i told dh sorry!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

i screamed at 5am when i got the bfp!!!!!!

he knew 30 seconds after me!

and u know whats funny i saw my "first" bfp at 12dpo. i looked back at the old tests i flung in my drawer...positive since 10dpo....really...lol

just very faint i looked quick and was like what else is new negative. and the next day they were faint but def there...lol

so really i tested pos 10 dpo....

how are you on your cycle kim, whats goin on when u testing??? i have my fingers cross for all you guys xoxoxoox

Awww. Fun!!! I finished the provera. So I should start my period within 3-14 days after finishing. Hope it starts Saturday. So I can get on with it. I'm just scared its gonna be horrible. Because of the meds. And I work weekends and there is very little time to go to the bathroom. :/ I figured if it's too bad I will just go home "sick" ....

im glad you finally took provera!!

i cant wait for ya to ttc, sucks like waiting OMG i know-

fxd for you!!!!!!!!!

hows everything else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79