We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

im pretty sure 2/16 i typed in when my period was last & how many days my cycles are. then i typed in a dif site and it said the 23rd im confused

maybe u guys can help..lol

first day of last period was may 6, my cycle would have been 34 days this month.

:) my bday is feb 5, and my first angels bday was 2/24

O mel i forgot to tell you

i drank POM juice a little shot everday through out ovulation. i heard its supposed to thicken your lining...cant hurt!

Leese I got feb 10th??? Which would make you 4weeks and 4 days. That's just using the drs office Preg wheel.
I'm not up to nothing new still just trying to sell home and get knocked up. ;) ugh I'm so ready.

My cycles are 34 days tho. So i really think i mayb like 4 weeks today. I m guna stick w 3 w 6 d ..i have no freakin clue!

kim just found this-

Last Menstrual Period:5/6/2012

Average Length of Cycles:34

Average Luteal Phase Length:14

calculated.

3w5d, due date of feb 15 & estimated concep date 5/26

which i dont think thats right?...i ovulated 5/19...wtf. im so confused..lol

nope im wrong i ovulated memorial day weekend that saturday.

so that is the 26. so its right...right? lol

im sticking w 3 w 6 d! haha

rach how are you doing hunni where are you in your cycle>?

I am only CD5 i think lol. Just so over it this month already lmao. Ugh been feeling so sick the last week. No idea why. Have had real bad stomach pains twice in the night where i can't sleep. Hope it goes away. I have no idea what i'm going to do diff this month. All i know is it will happen when it's meant to regardless what i do or don't do.

Thought you were estimated Feb 14? I rem when i put in for me it said Feb 11 and i rem you ovulated like 3 days after me. I'm thinking valentine's baby!!!

starships were meant to fly....hands up and touch the skyyyyy.. let's do dis one last time, can't stop we higher den a motha fucka.:holly:

bitches say shit and they aint say nothing. a 100 motha fuckas can't tell me nothin. i beez in the trap, beez, beez in the trap.

hey rachhhh

i hope you feel better hunni, are you doing clear blue opks this month???

you look so cute in ur new picccccc

well with my 34 day cycle and when i ovulated and blah blah it says feb 16 and im 3 w 6 d...

it may change next time i go who knows but for now ill stick w it!

Awh thanks Lisa! :) I'm just excited for you. Now cookie will have a little bro/sis to look after ;) How is cookie doing anyways?!? What a gem she is. Idk what i am using for opks LOL. I seriously wonder if i have an O problem because i never have enough LH to make my opks positive. It's always light/medium.. never ever dark.

Awh thanks Lisa! :) I'm just excited for you. Now cookie will have a little bro/sis to look after ;) How is cookie doing anyways?!? What a gem she is. Idk what i am using for opks LOL. I seriously wonder if i have an O problem because i never have enough LH to make my opks positive. It's always light/medium.. never ever dark.

Its weird that you dont ever have + opk yet your temps get higher. Maybe you should test twice a day because at only one you miss the surge. It happens to me where I get a neg in the morning and a pos in the evening.

You could try the clearblue smiley--> No wondering about the line, it'll be a smiley or not.

thanks rach i appreciate it :)

i really feel you should do the clearblue easy smiley ones..they are honestly great-

they are more money but worth it. you could be just testing and wrong times missing your surge..do you test 2 times a day?

cookies good shes a crazyyyy girl lol shes sooo hyper, love her tho lots, i told her shes guna have a brother or sister and she like turned her head and make like an "arrrr' noise...LOL

Jessy I love you too!!! Muah!!!! Xxx

I just read like 5 pages and forgot everything because of pregnancy brain.

Rach I love that pic too!! Kris you're looking fabulous!!!

Any word from Emma? Wondering if you went for the pills? How you doing honey?

No plans for me this weekend. DH is golfing all day sat in a tournament.

Oh, that and I think we might win 46 million in the lotto tomorrow. So after I do we'll plan a pupo girls weekend somewhere awesome. Sound good?

Lisa with my DD I adjusted my due date according to my cycle length, but my docs went by the 28 days and my ultrasounds. They were right. Lol. I think after your 7 week ultrasound you'll have a pretty accurate date!

Kim I hope he'll give you an ultrasound. Tell him you're having ovary pain and you think it's a cyst and oh yeah check my follicles please thank you!

Lisette have you been busy honey?

Stacie's on her way to Disney!! Lucky dog.

thanks girls i know i should buy them but $$ is tight right now, but i am sooo hoping to next month! I usually just test once a day and usually between 2-5 in the afternoon.

Haha. Love it! That's a great idea!
Jessy I love you too!!! Muah!!!! Xxx

I just read like 5 pages and forgot everything because of pregnancy brain.

Rach I love that pic too!! Kris you're looking fabulous!!!

Any word from Emma? Wondering if you went for the pills? How you doing honey?

No plans for me this weekend. DH is golfing all day sat in a tournament.

Oh, that and I think we might win 46 million in the lotto tomorrow. So after I do we'll plan a pupo girls weekend somewhere awesome. Sound good?

Lisa with my DD I adjusted my due date according to my cycle length, but my docs went by the 28 days and my ultrasounds. They were right. Lol. I think after your 7 week ultrasound you'll have a pretty accurate date!

Kim I hope he'll give you an ultrasound. Tell him you're having ovary pain and you think it's a cyst and oh yeah check my follicles please thank you!

Lisette have you been busy honey?

Stacie's on her way to Disney!! Lucky dog.

Keeps getting darker thank god. No more testing myself now..lol xo

Hope my beta is good results today

Xo

awesome Lisa!!

How is everyone this Friday morning. It's a beautiful sunny day here, and I'm stuck inside and not all to happy about it. My dad comes up on Sunday to help me out with DD while DH is in the field. Other than that we'll go out and look at our lot and dream of what our house will look like!

I guess the showing we had the other night went really well, and they loved the house...however aren't making any offers until their house sells in Saint John. So that doesn't help me much!! at least people are coming to see it and like it! the front yard looks a lot prettier now with green grass, and I put some flower buckets out and those window baskets on the railing of the veranda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->