We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

thanks lauren

i just wanted to know guys what your betas were at around 12 dpo if you remember? im getting results in a couple hours i read online like the "normal" levels but just curious xo

thanks lauren

i just wanted to know guys what your betas were at around 12 dpo if you remember? im getting results in a couple hours i read online like the "normal" levels but just curious xo

At what time today will you have your beta results?!

1030! I just dont wanna call that early and they dont have it. Then we gotta play phone tag, bc my office isnt the best w returning calls..

Mine were 22 @ 11dpo and 78 @ 13 dpo. Hope that helps Leese!

Awesome news on the interest on your house Lauren! Hope it comes through for you! :)

It is raining cats and dogs here! I hope it starts to get nice soon. It has been so cold and rainy! Ugghhhh...Bring on summer. Soon I will complaining that it is too hot lol

Its been raining since last night: now all greyish! Seems like these days its not only rain but huge thunderstorm eveytime its humid!

Lauren that's awsome about the house showing! I agree with the lottery win we'll have to plan a PUPO retreat for sure!

Rach the pic lots super sexyyyyy. I agree the clear blue smiley's are the best for taking the whole guessing outta those lines.

It's cloudy but ok ish weather wise here. OMG i wanted all of your opinions it was so weird last night. I was lying down and started getting weird twinges. Then i got a huge cramp that turned my whole stomac rock hard. Just like a weird squeezing sensation. It lasted maybe...10 secondes then went back to normal. I got maybe 3 cramps like that in all with a 10-15 mins in between. I was fine right after. No spotitng or bleeding. Beany is moving around just fine this am. Growth spurt? Braxton hicks?

Naturaly my DH was freakin out and wanted to call the health info line..he does that alot...worries worst then a chick sometimes..but i do love him even more for it LOL.

TFGIFF!!

I have never had Braxton Hicks or I have never felt them I should say. But that does sound like what it would be like!

Classic BH jessy!!! That's exactly what happens...I get lots of them every day since about 16 weeks. Your uterus completely contracts (sometimes it's a little achy) gets rock hard and kind of pushes down towards your pelvis too. When the baby is bigger you can feel a perfect outline of her because the uterus is just sucking down on her. Weird but totally normal. Practice contractions!

Pain, fluid leaking and bleeding = bad. otherwise, no worries :)

Thanks Lauren!! It's what i thought it was but u know just wanted to make sure.

No pain after that other bleeding or any type of fluid leeking. Just the normal amount of plain old vadgy juice.

thanks kris!

i just called the results arent in yet. shes like if you wanna call back in a couple hours..they close at 2. im not guna miss them! ill try back at 12.

Maybe try at 11:30? LOLOL Noon seems soooo far away..LOL

Fuckkk i cant believe my gender scan is exactly 1 week to the day away...it went by pretty fast since i had my app since april 27th...and we are now june 8th...dayummmm..

After that i'll be able to count down for my 2 weeks summer vacation...come onnnn July 20th! We have holidays every month so it will be cutting the months down alot for sure. Then october 19th i'm asta la vista babyyyy..

excited for your gender scan! :)

Thanks girls about the house! i'm sure it will all work out the way it should.

so I was just talking to my friend back home who is due today and hasn't had the baby yet. I was telling her our baby's name will be Ryan Josephine, and her boy name is Ryan Joseph. funny! DH still hasn't found something we like better, so I'm forging ahead with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->