We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

LOL Lauren that is kinda cute! Imagine if they end up dating?? LOL

I'm pretty excited since we're having a sexy date night! Well as sexy as can be with me DH and beany lol.

she said they will def have today. its just like frustrating i want it NOW!!!

jessy has a VERY strong healthy beany, you will be fine dude!

i LOVE ryan for a girl laurennnnn!!!

jess middle name for charlie??

she said they will def have today. its just like frustrating i want it NOW!!!

jessy has a VERY strong healthy beany, you will be fine dude!

i LOVE ryan for a girl laurennnnn!!!

jess middle name for charlie??

Middle name so far is Elizabeth :happydance::happydance:

We have Zahli (Zah-Lee) or Lola for a girl. Raif for a boy!

I still like Ryan too Lauren! I really like Charlie for a girl Jess...Can't wait for your gender scan to confirm that little girlie!

I dont want it to sounds eum racist towards english speaking people (dont know the term for linguistic differences)...lol But why do english (american, europeans, ect) always have a middle name and french dont! I mean I love it and it gives the kid a choice later on. Its weird, almost on everywhere people always ask ''Did you think about full name for your baby, whats the middle name?'' and Im like ''Eum french dont have that kind of thing!''. I mean when you get baptised you have ur godmothers name or maiden name with Marie in it, but most people chose a completly different name....I'd like to hear if there is a history behind that!:D

I dont want it to sounds eum racist towards english speaking people (dont know the term for linguistic differences)...lol But why do english (american, europeans, ect) always have a middle name and french dont! I mean I love it and it gives the kid a choice later on. Its weird, almost on everywhere people always ask ''Did you think about full name for your baby, whats the middle name?'' and Im like ''Eum french dont have that kind of thing!''. I mean when you get baptised you have ur godmothers name or maiden name with Marie in it, but most people chose a completly different name....I'd like to hear if there is a history behind that!:D

Dunno why it's just what i grew up with. My middle name is Lilliane. Just a tradition i'll be stickin with.

My DH doesn't have a middle name but we will be giving our children middle names. Everyone is different I guess! ;)

Dunno why it's just what i grew up with. My middle name is Lilliane. Just a tradition i'll be stickin with.

Isnt it you aunt lili's full name? If shes your godmother than I understand why because we have that too (my godmother's name is lynn so, yeah I'll be sticking to Melodie lol)= Mélodie Marie Lynn Barbeau-Sirois

Yup my aunt Lilly is my godmother. But i refuse to name my baby girl Charlie Josiane Paul sooooo Elizabeth was one of my great aunts name's and i'll be stickin to that.

hmm...I'm not sure why we do it Mel, just tradition I guess! maybe back in the day everyone was named Joseph and Mary and they needed middle names to distinguish? or maybe people took it from a royalty type of thing?

My middle name is Jeanne, and Jeanne is my godmother (and mom's sister)

I got the name Josephine from a great aunt too :) and my DD's middle name is clara that was her great, great grandmother's name.

Yup my aunt Lilly is my godmother. But i refuse to name my baby girl Charlie Josiane Paul sooooo Elizabeth was one of my great aunts name's and i'll be stickin to that.

So did you chose Elizabeth because it was ur great aunt and you were close and all or just 'cause you love the name. Thats what im trying to figure out if the middle name needs to have a connection family/religious or otherwise or if it can just be anything you like with no background?!

And if you get your kid baptised Will it be then Charlie Elizabeth Marie Josiane Paul --> like do you then add the godmothers name?

God thats confusing...!lol

So did you chose Elizabeth because it was ur great aunt and you were close and all or just 'cause you love the name. Thats what im trying to figure out if the middle name needs to have a connection family/religious or otherwise or if it can just be anything you like with no background?!

And if you get your kid baptised Will it be then Charlie Elizabeth Marie Josiane Paul --> like do you then add the godmothers name?

God thats confusing...!

No she died before i was born. But i love the name and it's family so no biggie. No i will not be using the godmother's name in there. And usualy it's Mary Charlie Elizabeth Paul.

U pretty much can use whatever name u want to use. Even some people dont have a middle name at all. It's ur decision.

Leeeeese have you called back yet? If they dont have it I say go there and bitchslap someone= You have preggo hormones so you're totally allowed!:D

ok but some people said there beta at 12dpo was like 50-70...ahhh its good right guys??

ok but some people said there beta at 12dpo was like 50-70...ahhh its good right guys??

It all depends on implantation. The sooner u implant the higher the hcg due to how many days productivity there was. It's only normal.

the lady said did you miss your period, im like its due today shes like yes your pregnant congrats its 36. i mean thats sounds good right? lol ahhhh!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->