We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

ok but some people said there beta at 12dpo was like 50-70...ahhh its good right guys??

Depends on when the implantation took place. Since you had a + at 10dpo I'd say maybe 7 or 8 dpo for you and those who get higher levels may implant at 5-6. 24 hours can have a huge # impact. Every women is different too.

Yes Leese ur beany is fine lol. And ur hcg will keep rising for sure.

You are good Leese! Mine was 28 @ 11dpo and everyone is different! There is a great range of normal! Take a deep breath and enjoy hun!

Lisa it's not about the number itself but about the increase over time...you definitely can't compare your numbers with others...everything is perfect!!!!

Mel - yeah I think some people just pick names they like. But it's also a nice way to pay tribute when you feel like you need to, without having to tie up the first name. So then you make other people happy but it's only a middle name so it doesn't really matter. haha

I just loved the name Jospehine - I wasn't overly close to my great aunt with that name.

My middle name is Marie. I have no idea where my mom got that from LOL. So many people i know have that middle name. My sister's middle name is Jean because that was my grandmothers middle name.

Lisa you're fine. it's good news that the hcg wasn't 6 or something, ya know!? KEEP THE FAITH girl ;)

thank guys!

true im going tmaro for another one, and im sure he will have me keep going for a while and i will be seen every week until first tri is over WITH sono's!!!!!!

my dr is awsome like that-

Yay Leese!!! Congrats thats a great result!!! Enjoy every moment girlie!
No signs of af for me yet:( y'all please pray I get it soon!

I KNOW...IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

i wasnt expecting this at all!

ive been waiting so long to be a mom first time trying off clomid and it happens

it will honestly happen wen u least expect it. i know ppl say that and your like uhhh shut up bc i have been there..buts its true!

Kim you've been MORE than patient!!! i'll pray for your AF to come statily!!xxxx

I KNOW...IT SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

i wasnt expecting this at all!

ive been waiting so long to be a mom first time trying off clomid and it happens

it will honestly happen wen u least expect it. i know ppl say that and your like uhhh shut up bc i have been there..buts its true!

Yeah I def believe that= after a point you just dont expect it to work like ever. For some its to let go and let things take over and for others they have to give it their all...I believe you do what suits you best and when the right time comes it will happen. That number is good so dont fret.

Its crazzzzzay how last cycle everything went sooooo slow and this cycle Ill be testing or having af in 10 days already.

I'm not sure how middle names came about... Middle names usually don't have a rhyme or reason in my family. Alot of people do choose to carry them over from generation to generation. However, mine is completely random (Anne). I guess it just went with Elizabeth. Our little man's middle name comes from my DH's high school best friend who hooked us up and died unexpectedly from a rare and unknown of illness about 9 months after we started dating (when he was 16 years old). My sister's little man has Charles as a middle name which is my brothers middle name, my fathers middle name, my grandfather on my dad's sides first name, her hubsands middle name and also her husbands fathers first name... aka it's a tradition in both families so it just made sense.

I think my beta was like 76 at 13dpo then went to like 700 within a few days. But I'm guessing I implanted early because our due date is 5 days sooner than I thought it would be. Your number sounds right on!

Fxd for you mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, i mean most sites say 5-50 is normal so...36 would be pretty good for 12dpo

Thanks liz. I know stace had 30 at 11dpo & kris had 28 so i seem to be like in the ball park i guess-

You're going to be fine Lisa! I swear the hard part is over (getting pregnant). Now you can enjoy that little bean! That is just SOOO awesome you get a check up every week. That is something to be super thankful for. If anything sketchy happens you will know immediately rather than guessing. I know nothing bad will happen though.

Kim i will pray that you get AF very soon. I couldn't imagine how pissed off you must be. I'd prob be pulling my hair out of my head.

Liz that's a sweet idea to have Cameron's middle name take after your H's bff.

Thanks rach :) yeah it is great. Hes good like that, and he knows im like scared as shit so hes good..hahhaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->