We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Is it officialy the weekend yet???? It's finaly gorgeous and sunny and i wanna blow this popcycle stand now!

Kim i hope u get AF tonight! I mean come on bring it already so u can start the new cycle..

so today is a mixed day of emotions it's my bday today and my hubby sent me flowers, he is so cute he sent two roses because " they are you and I babe forever " <3
And my doppler showed up today and it was pretty easy to find the heartbeat and totally awesome to confirm what I'm feeling inside is the baby moving. lol no one else seems as fascinated with the doppler as I am. lol
ok the mixed emotion is I have to have laser eye surgery today at 4 on my right eye :( apparently the pregnancy has causes an edema im my eye and diabetic retinophy. ( no idea how to spell that) and I have a lump on my leg right below my knee.. it was sore a few days ago but now its a hard red lump and it hurts to touch it or hurts when I bend my knee :(

Happy birthday Crystal!!

I'm sorry about the lazer surgery. But it will help for sure. As for ur knee i'd talk to ur dr about it just in case. You'll feel better for sure.

Happy birthday Crystal!!

I'm sorry about the lazer surgery. But it will help for sure. As for ur knee i'd talk to ur dr about it just in case. You'll feel better for sure.

yea I don't like appearing lumps :growlmad:
thanks for the bday wishes my 8 year old text me this morning but my 17 and 14 year old forgot :( teenage girls !!!!

Happy Bday!!!!!!

Laser eye will go smoothly and talk to the Dr about the lump. But for today, after hearing the hbeat and all allow yourself not to fret over anything and enjoy the rest of your day.:D

Happy b day crystal! Hope all goes great with your surgery.

Hey girls!

Happy birthday crystal! Sweet of your dh with the roses :thumbup:

Fab beta lisa, that beamy is settling in for the next 9 months!

I have started spotting but not full on bleeding yet so went up to EPA this morn to ask advice & they said it's not as easy as just giving me the tablets....they have to scan me again and cant fit me in till wed.....:growlmad: she said they just need to see what's going on in there before they can decide about the pills.
It just annoys me coz I would have been 12 weeks 2moro & I wanna get it over with now! Also for my appt at the mc clinic I'm supposed to be 6 weeks post mc which I doubt I will be as this is dragging on so long :growlmad:

I have been thinking that I've had SCH's with at least 3 of my 4 pregnancies (dunno if I had 1 with 1st mc, they didn't mention it) so I was wondering if I might have a clotting prob or something...?

Hey girls!

Happy birthday crystal! Sweet of your dh with the roses :thumbup:

Fab beta lisa, that beamy is settling in for the next 9 months!

I have started spotting but not full on bleeding yet so went up to EPA this morn to ask advice & they said it's not as easy as just giving me the tablets....they have to scan me again and cant fit me in till wed.....:growlmad: she said they just need to see what's going on in there before they can decide about the pills.
It just annoys me coz I would have been 12 weeks 2moro & I wanna get it over with now! Also for my appt at the mc clinic I'm supposed to be 6 weeks post mc which I doubt I will be as this is dragging on so long :growlmad:

I have been thinking that I've had SCH's with at least 3 of my 4 pregnancies (dunno if I had 1 with 1st mc, they didn't mention it) so I was wondering if I might have a clotting prob or something...?

Well after 2 BO I sure hope they are going to investigate and test to see if there might be a problem...Cant wait for it to be all settled for you so you can have your peace of mind. And if they find a problem then there are always solutions...:D

hey guys. i must have been on crack when i told you that my test looked like the one i posted on 12 dpo. it was way lighter lol as you will be able to see i guess i got ahead of myself. heres my bfp progression

i feel like my beta tmaro should be a good amount higher...

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 13
thanks crystal. yea 2 would be considered not preggo right??

thats great tho how it turned outttt

i just gotta be positive

They're looking great leese! How you feeling about it all this time?

im scared as shit..lol

well i feel like since the found out whats wrong and i am on extra vitamins and folic acid and baby asprin & progesterone im hoping this was the answer and everything is gonna be okay u know?

im just constantly praying..lol

im going 8 am tmaro. but i mean just the tests from 12-14 got alot darker right? im hoping that means its up enough-

your tests look awesome Lisa!!!! much much much darker today. :happydance: your hcg will come back fine.

happy birthday crystal belated i just saw!

thanks rach, i hope ur right? have you tried preseed at all?? i forgot to ask you that-

going to be 85 here, cant wait to enjoy the sun its been so shitty in long island!

hey gals!

Just checking in! Me and DH are getting ready to drive into Disney this morning! Wish I could catch up more, but time is limited. (And it makes me sick to read on my phone in the car). I will post again when I get time!

Good luck on your next blood test Lisa! First one sounds perfect! Mine was 30 @ 11dpo so yours sound like it is in the right range.

Jessy- sounds like BH. I get them all the time too! They are uncomfortable, but should be harmless!

Good luck to all those trying to catch and egg! But got to get off now, Mickey is waiting for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->