We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Emma they will definetly investigate and if there is anything wrong i know it will b fixed. I promiss you ll get ur beany xxxxx

Stace have fun at disney!! Dont forget to posts awsome pics for us.

Leese how did ur bloodtest go? Do u have to wait until monday for the results?

Woke up this am to gorgeous sunny weather!! Definetly b spending lots of time outside today. Gotta put a crap load of lotion on cuz i find these days i burn too freakin easily boooo

Hey jess. Went good gotta call monday yeaa sucks but they gotta b good i feel right? Ahhh

I wanna def get some sun too!!

Im so sorry u have to go thru this...u shud ask ur dr to do a thrombophilia work out just to make sure...its its def worth it..i hope if there is sumthing u can fix it and get ur bean..fxd for u em love ya xo

Did i tell you all that Andrew (my OH) his sister found out she is PG with her 5th kid? She's about 5 weeks along or so? Anyways, she text him 2 days ago and said she spent her day in the hospital because she was bleeding. She said it started out with clots and had white gooey stuff in it. She researched and said some ppl said it was the egg. Anyways, the doctor said it's weird because it looks like her uterus is getting ready to accept the fetus? She's never gone through this before. I told her maybe she was preg with twins (because she has a set) and one of them didn't make it? Her HCG was 2600 at just 4 weeks which is WEIRD. She's getting her blood taken today to see if HCG has increased or decreased. They have her on bed rest already.

Did i tell you all that Andrew (my OH) his sister found out she is PG with her 5th kid? She's about 5 weeks along or so? Anyways, she text him 2 days ago and said she spent her day in the hospital because she was bleeding. She said it started out with clots and had white gooey stuff in it. She researched and said some ppl said it was the egg. Anyways, the doctor said it's weird because it looks like her uterus is getting ready to accept the fetus? She's never gone through this before. I told her maybe she was preg with twins (because she has a set) and one of them didn't make it? Her HCG was 2600 at just 4 weeks which is WEIRD. She's getting her blood taken today to see if HCG has increased or decreased. They have her on bed rest already.

ohh that is tuff, it's good she has you to talk to about it. 5 weeks is pretty early in pregnancy all kinds of weird things happen at that time. My best friend when she was pregnant with her little girl she had a bad bleed at 9 weeks and they told her she miscarried but at 13 weeks she was super nauseated and still had sore boobs so they ordered a scan and she had a little baby in there. I think she was pregnant with twins and lost one because her numbers were high then dropped and then went back up.
Oh Rach I love your picture so pretty :)

Emma sorry they're making you wait, that's so not fair!

Rach I hope everything is ok with your SIL.

Crystal happy birthday, and hope your eye surgery went ok! The lump could be a lot of things so try not to worry. Hugs!!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're having a great weekend!

Thanks for the kind words everyone! She just went in to get her blood drawn again and should get results around 7ish. (3:40 here right now). Will let you all know!

I been laying outside all day with these margaritas! Having one for each of you pregos!

Attachments

• marg.jpg
    marg.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
Well its one and maybe the only perk of NOT being preggo yet: having white fruity wine tonight and maybe a mojito:p

Going to Ottawa with our friends to eat at a restaurent and then walk the streets: there are a bunch of people with tables selling diff things and you can get load of stuff for almost nothing. Then its poker and drinks...:p

have more than one for me please!!!

DH was golfing all day...and DD and I had a nice day together. I'll probably watch a movie on the couch tonight. Boring! :)

What movie lauren? I love movies!!!

Well... Andrews sister had a miscarriage :( Her HCG went from 2600 to 300 something in 2 days. She seems to be in good spirits and knows it wasn't meant to be. IDK if she is just putting a cover up or what but she seems to be doing great. Such a sad thing regardless! God knows what is best for us and it's a crazy thing to go through. Wish she didn't ever have to experience what we've all experienced. Esp after already having 4 kids! I guess if its not meant to be, it's not meant to be. :(

oh that's too bad Rach :( I wonder why her hcg was so high?

I'm downloading 21 Jump Street because I heard it's funny. Have you seen it? Most of the movies I"ve seen lately haven't been that great.

OMG THAT MOVIE is f'n hilarious!!!!!!! mmmmmmm love Channing Tantum!!!!! It really is hilarious. Wish i could watch it right now.

i wanna see that movie. channing is so HOTTTTTTTTT

and the other one is hysterical tooooo

i just realized guys that my beta wasnt done on 12dpo it was done at 13dpo, i got my first dark bfp on 12dpo...

i know its still in normal range. i am so freaking out til i get my results...this is so hard!

Lisa it's totally fine!! Lines are getting darker, all is good :)

We didn't get to watch 21 Jump st last night so probably tonight when my dad gets here.

Showing today at 12:30! We've been cleaning our Asses off for 3 hours and it's only 9am, ugh!

Lisa you are way more than fine/okay! You're gonna be alright. I know there's nothing anyone can say/do to make you feel better. It's a battle you struggle with every day. Your conscious saying one thing, your heart saying another. Just think positive thoughts. Embrace positive energies to that beany!!!

Lauren oh GOSH... you better not be cleaning too hard. Don't want you to go into labor! Take it easy. Oh and you HAVE to see that movie. It's so so so good!!

AFM - it's going to be a swimming day. YAYY. Gonna be 90. I love this weather.

Omgg 21 jump streer is hilarious!! We saw it in theatres and spent the whole movie laughing our asses off lolol.

Im sorry bout ur SIL Rach no mather what it s always hard to loose a beany. Thats crazy tho bout her hcg.

Lauren dont clean too hard! Thinkin boutcha.

How is everyone? We spent the whole day in ottawa strolling around and shopping. Were going flower shopping after to get baskets for our deck. I also want some tiki torches! We want to do a total southy feelin.

And get this i found out yesterday that when we do our registry next week..well i habe to let my in laws see it before everyone else cuz turns out they almost already fucking bought everything. I swear to god as soon as I found out i was like WTF?????? I dunno i was just shocked.. They went and bought the crib, changing table and dresser we liked at babies r us. They ve also each been buying a box of diapers every week since my 12 weeks ultrasound..naturaly DH thinks it s awsome..i just feel a bit..uneasy..is it me? Am i over reacting? It s great they want to buy all this for the baby but jesus..

Dunno maybe im weird..happy sunday y all xxxxx

jess- is it what you picked out? then i would be very thankful and thrilled...if u wanted different stuff and they still bought u stuff. it does kinda suck but unfortunately you may have to accept it and use it, so they dont feel bad. it was super nice they did that!

I agree jess, if it's what you chose I would be happy! I guess it just means you have more money to spend on clothes & toys for baby? We were really lucky that my sister paid for all ds's furniture and my folks did like your in-laws & got nappies & creams & little bits every week.

Sorry I have been Mia. Busy weekend at work. Hope everybody is great! Still no af for me!! Wish she would come on already. Not really any symptoms of her maybe some very mild breast tenderness but that's it! We had a house showing yesterday morning. Dh had been out of town since Friday for work as well as me. So me and ds can in just now close to midnight and which ever genius realtor showed our home Saturday morning left my back door slightly cracked open! Very unhappy. Gonna be a throw down tomorrow. Maybe I won't a such a monster after a lil sleep. But I swear my hormones are whack with these meds.
Rant over:) good night girls! Xoxo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->