We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I hear ya! I don't have terrible in-laws but i've saw better ;) Oh well... i love Andrew and it's all worth it lol.

Ugh it's such a gloomy rainy day.. i could go back to sleep zZzZz... tmrw better not be like this! I don't wanna have a poopy bday. WAHHH.

holy shit balls

first beta 13dpo -36

second beta 15dpo-129!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhh it like quadrupled!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys

im going for a VERY early scan thurs ill be 4 weeks 6 days..u dont think he will be able to really see much huh? i think its more cking bc of my mthfr..idk tho!

Leese- that's awesome! Great numbers!

My in-laws... hmmm... it's interesting all round really. My DH's mom walked out on them when he was 8 (he and his brothers were 2 (adopted brother),7,8, & 9 years old). DH caught her and her now Husband, Mike, having sex on the living room couch while his parents were still together- which he told his dad and it all went downhill from there. His mom took them away from their father then made him pay her off inorder for him to be able to see his own kids. So he took a loan from his dad and basically bought them from her. He got full custody of Dh and his two biological brothers. She got full custody of the adopted one. They then didn't speak for about 10 years. I didn't even meet her until we were planning our wedding (and we'd been together 7 years at that point).

DH's dad is remarried to his ex-best friends now ex-wife. It's a twisted tail haha. Basically Jamie (Dh's now stepmom) was with Andy and Andy and DH's dad were best friends. About 9 years ago, Dh's dad and Jamie started talking on the phone all the time and eventually started sleeping together. Andy knew about it, was fine with it!, and they decided they were going to get divorced but stayed together about 2 years more "for the kids" (they have 3 together). All the while Dh's dad was dating Jamie and they'd all go on family vacations together. We actually all went to Disney in 2004. Jamie & Andy and their kids went in their camper, and DH's family & I were in DH's father's. And Jamie & Dh's dad would hook up most nights and everyone of us knew what was going on.

So now, we barely speak to DH's mom still. She really has no part in our lives and honestly I can't blame DH for wanting to keep it that way. You don't get to be a grandma (this will be the first grandchild in DH's family) when you were the worlds worst mom. Jamie however adores children and although she's a bit high maintenance (everything has to be her way) she's really brought DH's messed up family of boys all together. Dh's dad is just a gentle giant. He doesn't have much of a backbone which is stressful at times with managing Jamie but he'd do anything for anyone and they are both so excited about this little one its ridiculous.

Dayummm Liz that is some serious dramaaaaa all around lolol. Sorta like a soap opera huh?

Glad tho u get along good with the rest of his family. His mom sounds like bad news for sure!

holy moly Liz!!! that's some twisted love triangle,....or quadrangle!

Lisa that's perfect...doubling every day!

Rach you're super lucky she doesn't live close by! Trust me, I have the two best in-laws ever and I'm STILL glad they're 6 hours away. Don't want them too close!! Moms are so funny with their sons too. Very protective and don't want to feel like they're losing them to their wives. I'm a good DIL though, I always call and send pictures and videos and keep them involved!

It's a serious soap opera... don't get me started on his brothers... haha. They are characters of there own. All harmless but strange in their own way. His adopted brother graduated from college this weekend so we saw Dh's mom's extended family (whom we never associate with) and all I can say is that I have nooooooo idea how my DH came out normal (well relatively so haha)! He literally thanked his dad last night for distancing him from them because they are all strange......

thank you guys!!!!!

i had them done 42 hours apart, not even 48 idk if that makes a dif..hahaha

how was everyones weekend??

My weekend was good, and I want more of it! I did not win Lotto Max...sorry girls :( maybe this Friday. I'll keep trying!

oo that sucks lauren.

i cant wait til my week off week of july 9 cant wait!!!!

I cant wait for my 2 weeks off start july 20th! Thank god it's next month!

But for the next few weeks it's not too bad i'm off this friday then monday the 25th for St jean quebec day then monday july 2nd for canada day. I work a full week and after that poof 2 weeks off eeeee

Lisa those numbers are awesome!!!! :happydance:

I cancelled my scan for wed coz I'm bleeding like a bitch now haha!

Super busy with shitty uni work & assignments etc......bleurgh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->