We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

sorry Emma. I'm glad you're finally getting some closure on this long wait :(

thanks em!

yea you really are a tough girl xoxoxo

rach u using opk smileys this cycle did you decide?

Glad you wont have to get anything done Em and dont have to keep waiting for something to happen. xxxxxxxxx

hi everyone :) thanks for the bday wishes and the surgery went great, it was super easy and not scary at all ( i was scared at first) and the bumps on my leg has turned into two bumps so I'm going to the dr today but I consulted Dr. google and I'm pretty sure I can diagnose myself. lol
My inlaws are great they are so sweet with me and my Father in law likes me more than my husband. hahaha My mother in law does not speak english at all except for " eat now " so she just tries to feed me all the time :) and I have two sister in laws and they are super sweet with me and yell at my husband if he does not buy me nice gifts. lol

Thanks crystal.

Hope ur doing well hunni

yea em closure is good, i cant wait for you to ttc again!!

Lisa awesome number! So happy for you!
Jess- oh girlie that's a situation. I would kindly say how much you appreciate her thoughtfulness but that you have had a furniture set picked out for some time that you and dh have your heart set on. As for the clothes I would just say thanks and use what you can but the rest donate or dump.
Emma - glad things are moving along for you. Thoughts and prayers hunni.
Afm- still no af. Had a fun day with ds. Went to see madagascar 3d.

my friends sister is due tmaro, they told her shes not ready yet. the baby is 9lbs 2oz, HOLY CRAP huge babyyyy and shes very long ..

crystal when you have your gender scan.

hope ur doing okay mel xo

technically on july 3rd but I have a scan on the 25th to check the babies heart function so I'm sure if the baby is in the right position they will let me know at that time :) at least I am going to beg them to tell me!! lol

Thats great crystal. Ant guesses or names picked out?

Happy bday rach hope u have a great one. Any plans?

Morning everyone

Happy b-day Rach!!! Any celebrations plans??

Good morning to all! It's kinda grey here today which sucks cuz the humidity is seriously kickin some ass lol. It's my hump day since i'm off friday thank god! How is everyone?

Leese holy crap a 9 oz baby?? Be still my scared as shit cooch lololol. If that happens to me then....dayummmmmm...

I forgot my damn iphone at home and i swear i feel freakin naked!! I am somewhat addicted to my phone lolol....i think it's cuz it's an iphone tho..i love having it at work since i can listen to music or the radio and receive my txt msg and everything...SOB my life is over...for today...LOLOLOL

Hahaha Jessy I completely agree. I feel lost without my phone-- and my internet capabilities. How do people handle life if they don't have a smart phone haha. My Hubby is far worse than I am though which is sad.

Happy Birthday Rach!!

dont really have much nausea it does comes in waves tho.. and i cant stand to drink coffee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->