We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oufff good to know i'm not some weirdo...i think pretty much anybody that has a smart phone is addicted to it..they just freakin do everything!! 'sigh' i miss my phone even more now...poor little baby is all alone at my house...

Happy Birthday Rach!

Sorry I have been MIA ladies...I have family in town and we have been so busy and I have been so exhausted! They aren't leaving until the 21st so I won't have much time on BnB!

Just wanted to let you all know I am here and say HI to everyone! :)

Thinking of you Em! Sending you virtual hugs and healing thoughts.

dont really have much nausea comes in waves.. and i cant stand to drink coffee!

I was the exact same way...except instead of nausea waves it was more like gut pucking every hour...especialy when i had food in me..thank god for those magical lil MS pills..they are absolutly my most treasured BFF's..:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i say to myself like um should i be like more nausous? u know ahhh

rach yay hope u have a great day!

i say to myself like um should i be like more nausous? u know ahhh

rach yay hope u have a great day!

Pffff trust me u dont want to be overly sick...i've only met a very few people that had it to the point that i did. Most have the more normal MS with only throwing up here and there...in those cases u dont really need the medication cuz it's more for when u cant keep anything down.

I tried going off it when i was 14 and a half weeks and paid the price big time so my DR said to pretty much just use it the whole pregnancy..it's not at all dangerous for the baby and it's better to take it especialy at this point then not keep any food down.

Happy birthday rach!!!!! Hope its your best year yet!
Jess!!!!-almost gender time!!!! Excited for you!

I kno what u mean jess - you panic all day thinking no-one can get in touch with you, then you get home and not 1 text or missed call haha!

Lisa I wouldn't worry bout symptoms yet coz you're still super early and I even felt really nauseous this time and look how that turned out! Your numbers are good hun so deep breath and relax!
24 sounds like a good mummy age rach! (oh to be 24 again....hehe!)

thanks em i gotta just stay positive,

whats ur future plan for ttc?

what are your bday plans rach?

I'm good now...i kinda went home on my lunch hour and picked up my iphone LOLOL :blush::blush::blush: It's sad i know...

Ok confession time i kinda need some help on this anywais so i guess it will make me feel better talking about it here. For the past week i've been having some pretty bad dreams about the u/s on friday...everytime it's always the same and that the baby isnt ok...

So then when i feel the baby move around i'm in a super good positive place...and then after a while and i dont feel the baby i get nervous and scared and...pretty much go into overdrive. Then baby moves s'all good and repeat and repeat 'sigh'. The hormones have been driving me crazy which makes the paranoia come on even stronger since ur sensitive about everything..I find that the fear always pops up not longer after my dr app where we have heard the heartbeat no prob. I'm good and then get scared a few days after.

Am i being weird or it's completly normal?

Aw hunny im sure that's perfectly normal. But you can feel that little one moving so im absolutely certain everything's ok. Big hugs xxxx

Get used to the worrying...soon u will be worrying baby's not feeding enough, not sleeping thru, not crawling soon enough, not walking soon enough, not talking soon enough.....it never ends babe!

Thanks Em!! I know deep down everything is fine it's just a fear that never goes away completly i guess. Ur automaticly jaded as soon as u have a loss and this whole thing sucks.

Agreed that's what i was telling DH that it's only the begining and welcome to a lifetime of worrying no mather what age ur child is..ur done for dunnn dun dunnnnnnn lol.

I pretty much felt the same way 2 weeks ago right before seeing my dr for the standard check out app and hearbeat. I was like omggg what if he cant find the hb and something is wrong and...gahhhhh...brain shut up!

Enough if my whining how r u hunny?

that's normal Jess. The baby's just sleeping! It's hard though. I STILL look for blood in my knickers (I love that british slang!) every time pretty much. Can't help it.

So update on the baby name. I talked to DH and he really dislikes Josephine :( So...I don't really want to give her a name that he doesn't like. Even though out of principle I should!! So I think she will be Ryan Emily. I really love the name Emily anyway, I just thought Josephine was more unique. I can live with it since he's still iffy on Ryan but is going with it.

Thxx Lauren! I know it's just cuz the baby is asleep it's just a stoopid neurotic fear that has been a million times worse cuz i'm hormonaly an emotionel wreck.

Ahhhh i thought the name Josephine was adorable! But Emily is adorable too so u cant go wrong. I have no clue why he's iffy on Ryan it's awsome for a little girl!

Hugs Jess! I understand, but your lil sweetie is a fighter and is gonna be just fine. Enjoy your pregnancy. You worked so hard to get here.
Lauren- Emily is super sweet for a name. I'm sure when you see her you will know which name fits!

Still no af. Getting antsy...

Thats great crystal. Ant guesses or names picked out?

Happy bday rach hope u have a great one. Any plans?

Morning everyone

well my husband thinks a boy but I keep having dreams about a girl. To tell you the truth I have no instinct on if it's a boy or a girl. I'm always wrong. lol
As for names we are pretty set on Ella Marie Joy for a girl and Ethan Khoi for a boy and I'm trying to talk my hubby into using my big brothers name Randall as well .. so it would be Ethan Randall Khoi . The Khoi sounds like koi as in koi fish but it means handsome boy in vietnamese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->