We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I'm good now...i kinda went home on my lunch hour and picked up my iphone LOLOL :blush::blush::blush: It's sad i know...

Ok confession time i kinda need some help on this anywais so i guess it will make me feel better talking about it here. For the past week i've been having some pretty bad dreams about the u/s on friday...everytime it's always the same and that the baby isnt ok...

So then when i feel the baby move around i'm in a super good positive place...and then after a while and i dont feel the baby i get nervous and scared and...pretty much go into overdrive. Then baby moves s'all good and repeat and repeat 'sigh'. The hormones have been driving me crazy which makes the paranoia come on even stronger since ur sensitive about everything..I find that the fear always pops up not longer after my dr app where we have heard the heartbeat no prob. I'm good and then get scared a few days after.

Am i being weird or it's completly normal?

I am going to say it's completely normal for someone who has had a loss, I am the same way and I have a doppler !!! yesterday the little one freaked me out because he/she was not in the usually spot :dohh: I can listen the the heart beat 3-4 times a day and I still have all these negative thoughts and doubts that we will make it to the end. I wish my mind could forget any previous loss and be done with this fear. I think it something we will just have to work on ... somehow and someway .... Hang in there Jess I know it's hard and I also need to take my own advice but just try to think positive , everytime you have a thought of something being wrong don't give it a second thought instead just force yourself to form a positive mental picture like holding your baby for the first time, or taking them to school for the first time, weddings ... all that sort of stuff and really force yourself to make a mental picture of it . It helps me push the negative thoughts away for a while . Also my Mom suggested meditation....

we will never be able to truly relax i think...having a loss is the worst thing in the whole world. no1 understands unless they have been in the same boat.

when i had my 1st, 2nd bloodwork im teling my mom how nervous i am and my scan and shes like i know honey breath you cant be stressing everythings going to be okay, and its like yea wish it was that easy momma!!!!

i am debating getting a doppler when the time comes. i think i would be obsessed w it tho..lol

Thats exactly what im doin Leese. Im renting a doppler from an awsome clinic here for 30$ a month with the gel and everything. This way i know there is no reason to stress. Heartbeat = awsome beany!

Those are great names crystal! I love my doppler. I dont use it a lot but like having it when I just need a check :)

good morning my loves! how is everyone this morning?

DD went out to the field for a week...but my dad's here to help, yay. have an OB appointment this afternoon too. I have to deal with the stupid nurse who makes comments about how much weight you've gained in a negative way. It's not nice!

Mhhhhmmmm i love mangos...i'm currently growing one...that I wouldnt eat of course LOL.

Happy hump day to all the suckers that have to work friday mouhaaahaaahahahh aren't I just too evil? How is all my PUPO's doing? Anything new and ultra fab to report?

I've started looking for decent bikinis to wear for the summer. DH has flat out told me that he doesnt want me to wear a 1 piece since he thinks pregnant women in bikinis are gorgeous and I agree! Now if i could only find some nice ones...i've been on the hunt for a few days and nuttin really makes me go ooohhh I want it!

Lauren how come the bitchy nurse is giving u a hard time weight wise?? Hunny u look like a total yummy mummy to be! WTF crawled up her ass and died??

I've now entered the phase where I want sex all the time...at least once a day...and I think my hubby is actualy starting to freak out LOLOL. I've been pretty much jumping on top of him and almost kinda...raping him...is that wrong?? LOLOL. Now he's being a total hypocrite cuz he thinks i want it too much?!?!? U guys remember when a few weeks ago he was complaining that we werent knockin boots enough??? Grrrrrrrrrrrr........

Wait wait i'm confused why does my ticker say i only have 20 more weeks until i can get piss drunk????

i chatted a bit with lisette on email and she's doing ok...sounds like she's been really busy!

that is a kind of odd ticker message! as if you can have 5 margaritas when your baby is a day old anyway!

the nurse is just always like that. She weighs me then makes a face, like....ssssh eek. yeah, i'm fucking pregnant lady, back off! I have put on a coulpe too many this past week I think...but whatever! I'm not being lazy so it just is what it is!!

Here's my 36 week belly ball. looks kind of weird shaped in this one!

Attachments

• 36 weeks.jpg
    36 weeks.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
Lauren i have no clue why i noticed this but damnit girl ur booty looks good!!!!

I think it's one of my biggest fears that i gain 15 pounds directly in my ass...soooo hoping that doesnt happen!

ohhh, thanks baby!
when i gain weight it goes to my belly area first. neither of my parents really even have an ass, so maybe that's why mine doesn't get big. lol

i feel kind of sick today. i feel weird like...a little light headed too. blah.

You don't look like you've put weight on anywhere else tho Lauren? Cheeky bugger that nurse is!

Well I had a bit of a dramatic night - heavy bleeding and excruciating cramps all day yesterday and (tmi) couldn't get off toilet as it was just streaming out of me...:blush: Dh was still at work so I was on my own with ds all day and at 7pm I ended up calling my in-laws to look after ds and run me up to a&e where dh met me from work. So they did bloods, urine, bp etc then dr examined me and said he wanted gyne to see me so they took me up to surgical assessment unit where I waited an hr & half then I heard the dr get called away and by this point I was feeling loads better and bleeding had eased off a lot so I ended up self-discharging coz couldn't be bothered to wait for her to come back!!!

Emma r u going to need a follow up? I mean to check and see if everything has fully passed? I was like that too when i had my mc at 11 weeks the cramps/contractions lasted over 3 hours back to back non stop. I was throwing up in the end cuz of the exaustion beurkkk.

Glad tho it seems to finaly be done and u dont have to keep playing the waiting game. xxxxxxx

thanks Emma!

Oh that's terrible! you poor thing being at home with DS!!! Was he scared at all?

that was a huge fear for me after what happened...that it would happen again and I'd be at home alone with DD and pretty much pass out and die on the floor and she'd be alone. :(

How are things today?

i hope u feel better soon em <333 xoxoxoxoxo

lauren so cute !!!! i cant believe your due soon ryan emily is adorable!!!

jess 2 daysssssssssssss

Ds was awesome! He kept bringing me soft toys to cuddle! And I had to ask him to go downstairs & get my phone and he came back with my phone and my hot water bottle! Little cutie!

The last 2 times it was like a proper labour - pain building up then bleeding and all over with in a few hours but this time it was just the same cycle and seemed never-ending! I don't know about a follow up but I guess last 2 times they just told me to do a hpt in a couple weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->