We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i asked jess already. lol but out of curiousity what do you guys think of the name Annalyn

Oh & my BFF told me today that she's jumping on the ttc train!!! I'm super excited for her but hope that we are pg (successfully) at the same time.

Ahhh that's true Em u can just take hpt's to track it. And if ever u feel i dunno weird inside or anything then u can go get checked in case.

Ur DS is just the freakin best!

Oh & my BFF told me today that she's jumping on the ttc train!!! I'm super excited for her but hope that we are pg (successfully) at the same time.

I'm convinced u will be sweety!

What r u thinking for this time? R u going to TTC right away or wait or..

oh what a sweet son he is! If the bleeding stopped then everything must have cleared out right? So glad you can start moving on!

Annalyn is cute! i love Anna for short too. I'm all into names with options!

Bleeding hasn't stopped but eased off a lot. Dunno bout ttc, we haven't really discussed it yet. Shouldn't really try before my appt on July 22nd but we might just take it casual? Gotta wait for this bleeding to stop first anyway.

Bleeding hasn't stopped but eased off a lot. Dunno bout ttc, we haven't really discussed it yet. Shouldn't really try before my appt on July 22nd but we might just take it casual? Gotta wait for this bleeding to stop first anyway.

Mine lasted about 5 days give or take but it wasnt anything overly heavy thank god. I'm not a fan of pads and since u cant wear a tampon for that it sucks.

I'll never understand the women that enjoy those gigantic maxi pads that look akward when u wear pants..

Strange thought of the day..this actualy happens to me quite often that i get the weirdest things that pop into my head. Do u think the dr that delivers babies would be traumatised to go into a delivery and see that the woman has had a major vazzaling make over???

I think it would be the most hilarious thing ever!!

Lisa Annalyn is cute!! What about a middle name?

Em awh your DS is adorable. Not only is he sooo stinking cute with his bleached blonde hair... but he sounds like a sweety. I'm glad most of it is over now, but i know it still sucks being in the moment. It's gonna happen soon where you get a sticky bean. What did doctors ever say the reason is for you having multiple MC's? You're such a strong girl. :hugs:

Lauren your belly is sooo cute! F that biatch nurse. I think you look perfect. You don't look like you've gained any weight to me. Just the belly of course. I really loved Ryan Josephine but Emily is so cute too!! Isn't it next week (37 weeks) that you're considered full term?! Did you have Eloise early? I love her name... that's why i always say it lol. I don't know any Eloise's.

Thank you all for the bday wishes! :) Had a good bday. Had a steak dinner. It was nom nom nom gooooood!

Hello all!
Lauren- you're so small still!Stupid nurse I'd totally hate her!
Emma- hope you're feeling better today. Must have been a scary experience yesterday but glad you all made it through okay.

Jessy- I hate pads too! I'm actually dreading postpregnancy healing and having to wear them. Ickkkk. My roomate in college used those giant maxi pads and I could never figure out why someone would wear those things! And the worry is totally normal. If we hadn't had losses we might have been able to survive the pregnancy without freaking out every moment, but it happened and ruined our world view of pregnancy and just kicked the worrying in sooner than it already would have. It's all downhill from here. I'm just hoping all goes smooth from here on out and trying not to worry about the delivery... even though I have no reason to worry. There's always the thought in the back of your head...blah!

I'll post some maternity pics in a bit- have to resize them which is just annoying!

Here's some

Attachments

• DSCN4934.jpg
    DSCN4934.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN4944.jpg
    DSCN4944.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN4955.jpg
    DSCN4955.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN4965.jpg
    DSCN4965.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN4961.jpg
    DSCN4961.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 8
and a few more

Attachments

• DSCN4972.jpg
    DSCN4972.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN4982.jpg
    DSCN4982.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN5000.jpg
    DSCN5000.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN5056.jpg
    DSCN5056.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN5053.jpg
    DSCN5053.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
wow Liz.. they are BEAUTIFUL pictures!! Such a gorgeous girl. Your bump is perfect!!! It's just SO CRAZY how we can carry life inside of us.

rach Annalyn Rose i like..not sure tho..i have a WHILE..lol

i have my fxd for you rach, whats ur game plan this month?

liz omg u look GORG..LOVEEEEEEEEE

Liz i'm in love with ur pics!! They are gorgeous| the blue bow ones are defiently a nice touch. Agreed for pads it's just nasty i mean feels just liek a diaper and gahhhh. OMFG what happens in 50 years when we will have to eventualy wear actual diapers?????????????????????????????? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk

Rach steak dinner = tumbling rumbly from me! How do u like it cooked? I'm a blue bloody person. The way i describe it when we go to restaurants is ooopss shit i droped it on the grill must pick it up now LOLOL. They usualy are like wow that's a great way to describe it LOL.

Quick FYI update DH and I have finaly come to an agreement no changes no nuttin for a boy name. Thank fuck cuz friday is in 2 days and I want to call beans by his/her name from then on sooo...it's either going to be baby Charlie for a girl or baby Zachary for a boy!!!!

Kris hasnt been on either, im sure her gender scan is soon right? and jess u talk to mel is she ok?

Nice jesssss

what happend to alexis??

Nice love ur names..middle names??

He had once again a mind change. He doesnt like how it sounds like a girl's name too so i was like ohh ok whatevez.

Yup Mel is fine she's just trying not to feel down or anything since she's 9dpo. She wants to stay neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->