We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks Rach! My water broke with Eloise on her due date! so we'll see when this one comes.

Liz those pictures came out great! you look super fabulous!! you'll probably lose all the baby weight in like 2 weeks.

So the nurse didn't call me fat today :) I only gained 1.5 pounds since 2 weeks ago so she was happy with that.

Good news is...Ryan is head down, engaged, and I'm 1 cm dilated!!!!

yeah! i mean...that can go on for a while yet, but she's getting herself ready! :)

Aww Liz those pics are totally gorge! I love The one on the rocks with the blue bow.

Maternity shoots are not really a common thing over here but I would love to get one done....if I ever get to that point...haha!

Eeeek Lauren!! That's so exciting! Little Ryan getting ready....hope you're ready for her!

YAY! It could be "a while" but that's still so soon really! So exciting!

Yuppp doppler picked up beany pretty much right away. Once again this is me that was worrying for no freakin reason..'sigh'..ahh the joys of it all lolol

thanks girlies! i hope i'm ready too!

Emma you will honey! did you decide about going for testing? what does the doctor say?

WOOOHOOOO Lauren!!!! When is your exact due date? July 5th? I can't wait for her to come. She is going to be sooo cute and i can't imagine what Eloise is going to do when she sees her sissy for the first time!!!

Jess seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you're fine!! It's so nice you can even do that. I never knew ya could, but def releaving.

em you should get cked for thrombophilias. ask ur dr about it, thats what i have. mthfr, its a type its not like the "worst" one but still i need extra vitamins and broken down folic acid and baby asprin everday....

Thanks Rach! I feel like you're Ellie's biggest fan, I love it :) how are you doing honey?

LOL she is just too stinkin cute and i love her name! Everytime i say her name she just gets cuter lol. I am doing good. :)

Yeh I'm having testing, that's what the appt on 20th July is for but they've told me they prob won't find anything wrong...

Hey there lovely ladies...

LIZ OMFG....You are so beautiful. Damn I envy that belly, its like the perfect pregnant belly.

Lauren why the hell is anyone complaining about your weight jeez you dont look like you gained more than you should've; you have a perfect georgous belly.

Em so glad that you can start over and turn to the next chapter. Hope eveything goes fine by your own and that you'll be monitored in the future so that the next one is a sticky bunch of babay cells getting fatter by the day :p

Im doing so-so. Having the worst PMS of my life, just overtly emotinal and sad and mad at the world. Stressed and craving sugar, so feeling fat and outta shape too. I gave too much thought to my mesina reading I think. 9 dpo and Im having my backache and lower abdomen cramps/pressure...and thats usually a tell tale sign for AF. Usually I'd say something like ''Oh well on to next month...'' but im tired of saying next month next month, I want the next month to be this month: THE month! My head is yo-yo'ing....

Erm pretty much Lauren yeh! :shrug:

Thanks mel. I know what you mean - July marks my 1year ttc #2.....pretty damn depressing isn't it?!

Lauren !!! so exciting your body is getting ready for the big event :)

Jessy , I bet you had a big sigh of relief when you heard the heartbeat :) my little one likes to play hide and seek with me , but i think its because the baby has grown and is now in a different position, I can always here the baby moving around but it's a little hard to get the heart beat with all that squirming around. lol But I dont put down the doppler until I find it. lol

mel!!!! hey girl, yea im debating i asked dh if he likes it he does. it would be Annalyn Rose. but we will see!!!!! how have you been when u testing?!!!! how u feel about this month.

rach how was ur bday

em, i know how you feel hunni, ive been trying 18 months before getting preg this time...sucks ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how are you feeling any better? xoxo hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->