We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lauren- OMG that had to be the dumbest nurse ever!!! I know a couple of the OB nurses and one of the postpartum nurses from the support group meetings I go to. I am hoping to get a good one when I go in! I knew my nurse when I had Logan and she stayed the whole time, even though I am sure her shift had ended by then (he was born at 10:39 at night and I was induced around 11 or 12 or so), she was a friend of my SIL. It was nice to have a familiar face in the room, especially since his delivery didn't go quite as planned. She also brought me in extra freebees from the hospital (diaper bag formula samples etc). She also switched schedules so she could be my nurse on the shifts she worked after I had him.

Lisa- I hope your appt is going well!!!

It is hard to believe how far along all of you ladies are! And I am sure that we will be seeing a few more BFPs soon! I can't wait to see more belly shots and cute baby pics!

Hello to all!!! My god i feel fabulous today...hmmm..wonder why that is...ohh wait i know..IT'S CUZ I HAD A CRAP LOAD OF DIRTY NASTY SEX LAST NIGHT MOUAAAHAAAHAAA. I swear to god it was so hot DH totaly seduced me right out of the blue and just..wow...

Leese deets??? Scan?? We're dying here hunny..

Lauren oufff scary stuff...i'm hoping to make it at least 2 weeks before full term and not have anything too scary about delivery...

Stace BH are a freakin bitch! I've only had them twice so far and goddamnit me no likey at all...

Lisette thx hunny we have the best taste ever LOLOL. Registering was the freakin best..i love shopping and not buying and then maybe getting most of the stuff u just shopped for for freeeeeee.

It's thursday!! And hot like a bitch and causing me to somewhat melt...i swear i'm always hot now due to the hormones and etc. We have dinner at Montanas tonight https://www.montanas.ca/ For our best guy friend's bday and i'm just looking forward to the airconditioning...it's my MIL's weird hoe down wedding saturday and woowww yupp looking forward to that..oodles and oodles..

hey all

i just got the scan, sac grew & saw a nice healthy yolk sac, he THINKS he saw the heartbeat flicker. but he said hes not "sure" he said it looks good and is totally normal for how far along i am, hes not concerned..

i feel like he prob did, maybe just very early he didnt wanna say yes??

i was kinda disapointed i for some reason definately expected it, but hes like thats not the case, hes like even if your off a couple days it changes everything...

had beta done again today get results tmaro..

the other doc said the same thing, she hugged me and was like your right on track nothing to worry about....

so i am going back tuesday seeing her for an u/s only, then seeing him again thurs...

ahhh!!!!

thanks lisette.

i am doing okay. just kinda bummed..but i gotta get over it its normal i guess!!!

happy everything is progressing and growing well

going back tuesday hope to see more!!!!!!!

how are you hunni <3

Definetly right on track for sure Lisa! I think you'll feel even more reassured as soon as u get the heartbeat too. Probably at the next u/s u will.

It's extremely hot like a motherfucker here people...it's just bad...i have encountered more people then i like to admit that had serious body oder going on in the elevator...it's just nasty!!

Lauren- OMG that had to be the dumbest nurse ever!!! I know a couple of the OB nurses and one of the postpartum nurses from the support group meetings I go to. I am hoping to get a good one when I go in! I knew my nurse when I had Logan and she stayed the whole time, even though I am sure her shift had ended by then (he was born at 10:39 at night and I was induced around 11 or 12 or so), she was a friend of my SIL. It was nice to have a familiar face in the room, especially since his delivery didn't go quite as planned. She also brought me in extra freebees from the hospital (diaper bag formula samples etc). She also switched schedules so she could be my nurse on the shifts she worked after I had him.

Lisa- I hope your appt is going well!!!

It is hard to believe how far along all of you ladies are! And I am sure that we will be seeing a few more BFPs soon! I can't wait to see more belly shots and cute baby pics!

That's great you had someone good! it makes a difference because they're in there with you the whole time, and basically do everything but catch the baby, lol.

Oh I can't even tell you about this nurse. She was the same one that was still there when I came back in because she was working a double. She wouldn't check my cervix for dilation for the first 2 hours I was in there b/c she didn't think my contractions were regular enough...but finally when I got her to do it she was like..."oh, you're 7-8 centimeters. i guess you're just one of those people that dilates without regular contractions, he he!"

I could have smacked her! lol. I was like...ok now get me my epidural DAMMIT!!!

the nurse that relieved her was awesome though...so things looked up from there :) And it was too cute there was a nursing student in the room too and she cried when my DD was delivered :)

Lisa- that is great news! I had an U/S at 5+4 because of some bleeding and the stupid NP was exactly the opposite of your Dr. and kept telling me by how high my beta's were that we would definately see a heart beat and I didn't. We couldn't even see a fetal pole yet, just a gestational sac and a small yolk sac. I went back at 7+4 and saw a little bean with a healthy heart rate of 145, so sounds like your are right on track to me. Try to relax some. Plus it is really good that you saw a good sized yolk sac and fetal pole, that already rules out a blighted ovum which is the majority of first trimester losses.

Lauren- that is too cute that the nursing student cried! Glad you got a better nurse by the time you delivered! I agree they do everything but catch the baby, so in a way having a good nurse is even more important than having my Dr. there, unless there is a problem. I dread getting a bad nurse. The nurse I had before my D&C was nice enough, but she was horrible at starting the IV, she tried 3 times and missed and had to have another lady come start the IV. As if that day wasn't bad enough, I left the hospital with an arm full of bruises!

I stepped outside thought i was getting heat stroke..lol

its 99 here ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! In ny we have massive humidity too....cray crayyyyy

Thanks stace...im trying my best :)

im not totally dispointed just gotta wait...used to that.hahha

i totally forgot to ask about the fetal pole...what a dummy

I think the main horror thing to happen when it's extremely hot out is to have sweat stains on ur clothing. Beurkkk i've seen people today with huge back sweat stains gaahhh

Awesome news Lisa!! Wow you go back Tuesday!? It will feel like you were just there LOL. That's good though. Once you see/hear that heartbeat you will be able to breathe a little.

Thanks stace...im trying my best :)

im not totally dispointed just gotta wait...used to that.hahha

i totally forgot to ask about the fetal pole...what a dummy

Well if your Dr. though he saw a heartbeat, then it goes without saying that there must have been a fetal pole. :) Tuesday is not that far away and then you should see a nice little heartbeat! In the mean time stay cool in the A/C!

I think the main horror thing to happen when it's extremely hot out is to have sweat stains on ur clothing. Beurkkk i've seen people today with huge back sweat stains gaahhh

LOL, I walked in my Mom's house the other day after driving home from work and I could feel that I had belly sweat! GROSS!!!! :dohh:

Belly sweat lovely!!! Lol

so freaking hot i wish i was lounging by pool :)

thanks rach!!! My apt w my dr is thursday. But i saw the pa when i was leaveing shes soooo super sweet. Shes like hunni if u want we can have u come in a little earlier tuesday. And u can see me to ease ur mind a little then waiting an extra 2 days...

So im like o wow thank u that was very sweet of her

jessy good job on the skanky hooker sex last night...wooo hooo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->