We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Great news Leese! You are moving on the right track for you forever baby hun!

Doing well...just trying to lay low and relax. Things are starting to seem real now as I have been feeling a little movement from this bubs! Can't believe that I have a baby in there...a baby that I can bring home. It is a strange feeling.

I have my detailed scan on July 25th but we are not finding out the gender. Keeping it a surprise to the end! :)

I have my detailed scan on July 25th but we are not finding out the gender. Keeping it a surprise to the end! :)

I don't know how you can keep it a surprise!!! I am way too weak for that. I just HAVE to know. If I could find out the minute I conceive I would ;)

Was RJ a surprise or did you find out with him? When is his birthday again? It is in September right?

I would need to know also!!!

I will be going shopping as soon as i know. I plan to take the day off and just go nuts...lol

Hey girls, just got in from work bleugh!

Lisa yayayayayayayyyyyy! Fab news hunny, so happy for you, and youre still super early.

My labour was like that lauren - i went back to bed when my waters broke and called my mum & dh and they were like you have to go to hospital! I was happy to just wait there haha! But they sent me home coz i wasnt contracting and said come back in morning to be induced. Then when i got home my contractions got really bad but they weren't regular so by the time i got back to the hospital she examined me & said "oh i can see the head!!!" the contractions weren't at all like i expected - it was just like back ache then like really bad period pains!
And Yay our first FULL TERM PUPO BABY!!!

Hi all,
I've been reading but haven't really been writing because I'm a bum. Not much to report on my end other than I can't believe that our little man is going to be here in like 5 weeks! It's seems crazy now that the end is really approaching! Otherwise, he's all healthy and good and head down but not engaged yet. PS- It's soooo hot here and my feet look ridiculous! They are soooooooooooooooooooo big and gross haha.

Leese- that's awesome news. I'm sure you'll see a heartbeat in no time.

Kris- your scan is on our due date! And I couldn't handle not finding out but my DH swears that next time we won't find out... that's what he says now though. I'm sure that won't be the case when the moment gets here.

Jessy- I'm not sure if I said this already but you have the worlds cutest little bump. You're so lucky because it looks like your going to stay pretty small. I can't complain, I'm tiny in the world of pregnant ladies but seriously feeling larger by the moment-esp because it's so hot right now. And I finally have a bit of my sex drive back too! It's been missed and I'm sure my DH thinks so too haha!

We got notice that our baby furniture was suppose to ship out today! YAAAAAAAAY!! It's only been 9 weeks! (5 weeks longer than we were originally told) It had better be perfect when it arrives!

Thanks girls!! Keeping my fingers crossed deep down i feel it will be okay

yeah first full term pupo laurennnnnnnn!!!

6 7 is a great size, my friends sister just had 9lb 10oz, c-section tho culdnt do natural..lol

Cookies good, shes my little munchin i love her. She can be such a damn pain in the ass though omg lol

im getting her spaded july 10 im nervous...lol

Thx so much for all the bump compliments! I'm pretty sure tho i'll be blowing up in no time..sorry girls that are due within the next few weeks but i dont envy this time period for u guys at all. It's hot like a bitch and kudos for managing to stay cool cuz i'd be freakin the fuck out! I'll be 30 weeks on aug 25th and goddamn happy i'll only be that far along.

It's almost quitting time for the day woohoooo! I get to go home and see DH and...ok i might of pooped him out too much yesterday so maybe no kinky sex tonight...but if i can squeeze some on u bet ur ass i will. I'm glad he hasnt felt weird about the baby. Some men dont want to have sex incase they..touch it or something LOLOLOL. I've actualy heard sex is good pregnancy wise!

Besides i dont really want to think associating the baby thinking while his peen is inside me..i'd feel kinda weird. So i just block it out and continue on with my bizzzness.

i went over my dates again. i think im only 5 weeks 5 days...not 5w6d.

does this make sense for my math girls lol

lmp was 5/6/2012

pos opk cd 19....i pretty sure i ovulated on cd 20 which would be 5/26/2012. luteal phase 14 days would give me a 34 day cycle.

when you type it in a due date calculator thing. that goes by "normal" 28 day cycles says 6w4d minus that by 6. would be 5w5d.

right? lol

I don't know how you can keep it a surprise!!! I am way too weak for that. I just HAVE to know. If I could find out the minute I conceive I would ;)

Was RJ a surprise or did you find out with him? When is his birthday again? It is in September right?

Yep RJ was a surprise! I "knew" it was a boy but we didn't find out at a scan or anything we just knew. He was 9 pounds 10 ounces born naturally so all of this 6 or 7 pounds sound heavenly. lol But I am sure I will continue to create big babies. C-section for me next time unfortunately! And yes his birthday is September 26th. It is coming up so fast! Don't know what we will do for it yet but something special for sure.

I was thinking of finding out but I just loved the surprise part. We are really excited and DH already thinks it is a girl. I don't have any inklings yet!

Liz...That is crazy your due date is so soon! I can't believe that we will be looking at baby pics soon. Time is just flying by!

We have Raif Shaheed for a boy and Zahli or Zahra Eileen for a girl. We are having problems deciding on a girl name. What about you Leese?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->