We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

i LOVE Zara!!!

boy will def be Nicholas Daniel

girl its between Anna, Ariana or Adriana most likely. middle name prob rose or marie dont know yet!!!

dh loves Adriana lately...he thinks Adrie is a cute nick name, i agree...well see i think i will have a boy tho, its like a gut feeling i always felt that way-

Yeah even at 6-7 my girl had to be yanked out HARD with the forceps :( his arms were shaking!

Can't wait for breaking dawn 2!!

Lisa I would just use the standard dates for a 28 day cycle until they give you a date at your 6/7 week u/s. otherwise figuring it out could make you crazy, and really the us will be the most accurate predictor!

Sorry about the swelling Liz! My feet lose definition towards the end of the day too. Lol.

Thanks for the full term nods!! Exciting!! Let's get this baby out now!! Well, when she's ready I guess. So my DH says he's going to nickname the baby "Remmy". Cute, and might be easier for DD to say. :)

Lisette how are you doing there honey? Feeling ok?

Love to all the rest of ya!!! Xoxoxoxooxix

Love the names Leese! Adriana is pretty!

Remmy is so cute...That is a wonderful name! Maybe you will change your mind, even though I really like Ryan too ;)

I had no ankles with RJ too ladies...It was soooo uncomfortable. I used to put them in ice baths to make them feel better. Not looking forward to that!

Yeah even at 6-7 my girl had to be yanked out HARD with the forceps :( his arms were shaking!

Can't wait for breaking dawn 2!!

Lisa I would just use the standard dates for a 28 day cycle until they give you a date at your 6/7 week u/s. otherwise figuring it out could make you crazy, and really the us will be the most accurate predictor!

Sorry about the swelling Liz! My feet lose definition towards the end of the day too. Lol.

Thanks for the full term nods!! Exciting!! Let's get this baby out now!! Well, when she's ready I guess. So my DH says he's going to nickname the baby "Remmy". Cute, and might be easier for DD to say. :)

Lisette how are you doing there honey? Feeling ok?

Love to all the rest of ya!!! Xoxoxoxooxix

Lauren congrats on full term :) I would try sex to start labor because the orgasms cause mini contractions .
With my second daughter I seriously did jumping jacks and walked up and down the stairs for like hrs and then had sex all night long to start labor , she was 3 weeks early at 10lbs so there was no way I was going to wait until full term!!!! and my labor lasted like an hr or so all together. Has some contractions after the sex fest and the nurse said ok you can stay and wait for your dr to come and break your water because you are only 3 cm or come back in a few hrs when your dr will be here. We decided to just stay because we did not have a car and I did not want to go home on the bus, we went for a walk made it to the main floor and had to sit down , then my water broke. By the time we made it back up to my room I was on the floor on all floors wanting to push. The nurse said " i thought you could handle the contractions until pushing time" I told her " I HAVE TO PUSH" she got down on the floor and saw the babies head !!! my dr made it in the room just in time to catch her !!!! so I went from 3cm to 10 cm in less than 25 min !!!!

i really cant lauren im like so far away from a normal cycle..like a week. thats a big dif!!

i found something online where you can calculate due dates when ur period is irregular it asks for the length it was that month & your luteal phase, ill stick w 5w5d now, we will see if it changes!

:)

remmy is so cute!!

thanks kris, so far adriana is in the lead..lol

Lisette!!! She is perfect! Such a lil doll! And her room looks adorable. Great job!

Lesse- awesome us news! I would think to much about the dates it can get so confusing this early on. As you know;) btw love adriana for a girl super cute! I think we all need to gender guess for you!! Put our votes in now because with all your check ups I'm sure you will find out the sex early on:)
I say- boy :) but I have been guessing wrong here lately;)

Tonight's my last night of clomid!!!! Hope this is my month!

Kim thank u honey! Tons of dust ur way my friend, can't wait to be seeing ur beautiful u/s pics up in here :)

Lauren baby congrats on full term status!! I definately vote lots o sex to get things goin ;) soo cute H has found such a nice nic name already! Remmy...I can hear ur DD now :)

Stace Bath & Body sale was totally worth it but man I practically melted going out!!!

Lisa baby I'm doing ok...remembering each day how lucky I am to be PG & soon having my rainbow baby in my arms! All the swelling, back ache, siatic & no sleep most nights is totally worth it :) My mom broke some bad news to me yesterday about a mutual friend we just saw at a wedding gushing how she was finally pg after almost 2 yrs TTC...well she just had her scan & baby wasn't viable :( my God I started balling & relieved my whole experience like it was yesterday! Leese hunni careful with this heat, is it as bad as we're getting it? Sooo awesome about frequency + care ur getting sweetie...priceles s:)
Love Adrie for a nic name btw :)

Rach chart looking great hunni, fx for CH tmmr :)

Kudos Jess, hoping some of the same for me this weekend! H been away all dam week!!!

Kris awesome for feeling bubs & I love ur name picks too :)

Emma how u doing girlie?

Liz gettin soo close!!! I feel ya on the swelling!

Crystal OMG that's sooo crazy how fast it went with DD! Eeeekkkk thanks for the 3D compliment, I think she's beautiful already ofcourse & has H's dimple when she's smiling!!! Pretty expensive here too but hoping my insurance will cover it since they code it "obstetrical exam"!

Wishing everyone a great start to Friday! Mine should be awesome with H home soon & my asshole boss golfing the morning & out of my face!!! Lol

Thanks lisette soon u will havr ur little one and yea will def b worth it!! Hope it comes soon for u tho!!

Guna be another hot oneeee!! Ahhh

woohoo to the last day of clomid Kim!

Lisette omgg that sono pic is just amazing!! So crazy how you can just see Melina like that. BEAUTIFUL! And the room is gorgeous. I love the wall painting. Did a professional do it or your H?

Yes another hot one today Lisa.. ugh! Hope everyone stays cool. Just today and we can all sleep in a bit longer tmrw. :happydance:

Love the pictures Lisette!! xoxoxo she's beautiful!

holy cow Crystal...you're so tiny and that's a big baby for such an early date!!! Sex it is...although the vag is a little sensitive these days with my little problems, but we had a good romp last night despite a little burning after.

one week from today I'm done with work!!!!! so happy. :)

TFGIFF to everybody! I pretty much am not in the mood to do any work and have to kick my butt in gear cuz i've got tons damnit.

Lisette the room looks gorgeous! And the 3D is just wow..i'll be able to do mine at 28 weeks so middle of august and cannot freakin wait!

Rach yay 1dpo chica!!! I'm feelin very positive for ur cycle this month...

Leese the names are awsome. Adriana is just so pretty.

Lauren dayummmm only 1 week left of work..i cant wait till i'm at that point too!

Kim yay for last day of clomid!!!

Hope youz are all having a super dee duper friday :)

Kim- Yay for the last day of Clomid!!!

Rach- FX'd you caught that egg!

Lisa- Stay cool today ;)

Crystal- OMG I can't believe you labor progressed so quickly! And that is one big baby! I guess I shouldn't complain that DS was 9lbs, It could have been worse!

Lisette- Love the pics! She looks so petite and cute!

Lauren- If the vadge is acting up I would go with some spicy food and walking (as long as it is not in the heat!) If you can get your baby juices flowing today could be your last day of work ;)

How are all the other PUPO's???

OMG, I feel like I am packing on the lbs! I am going to weigh in Monday to see where I am at compared to the week before, but I actually feel like I am bigger! the strange thing is I don't feel like I am eating a ton more. I really hope some of this is water weight and I am not growing a baby elephant!

Me and DH had some sexy time last night, it was nice but my big belly is in the way now, so it is more awkward than anything. I will try to take a pic since I am way over due for an updated bump shot ;)

I also woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible cramp in my calf. The only thing I could say was "Ow Ow Ow Ow". DH sat up really quick and was like , "What is wrong?!" Then I had to reassure him it was only a leg cramp LOL. Guess I should have started off with that info ;)

Thanks jess :)

so many smelly ppl at work today i wanna barf omg, yuck all like sweaty people WAAAA im getting so grossed out---

its 94 here and its only 10 am...holy crapoly!!

do you have plans this weekend girls??

thanks stace, yea im drinking ALOT of water.

i really dont want much to eat, like everythings grossing me out except for pasta, bread ...pretty much all carbs im good with..lol

how are you feeling ..another couple weeks 3rd tri. how crazy that went fast!!

I am day to day LOL. One day I will be miserable, the next I don't even feel pregnant! I know I can't believe I am almost to third tri! It is crazy how fast it is going!

Here is an updated bump pic from 25 weeks ;) Now you know why people keep asking me how much longer LOL.IMAG0085.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->