We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Cute as a button Stacie!!!! lemme post a 37 weeker of my whopper of a belly and you'll feel small! I loooove spicy foods. She's definitely been working to push her way out...I can feel it!

Kim let's do this baby!!! off the clomid, you'll have an amazing ovulation, get some good sperm in there every other day (feed your hubby the foods high in antioxidants!!!!) and get that egg!!!! all positive thoughts! oxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo!

WOW Stace you're looking great girl! Little arms and legs, I love it :)

Lisa babe I feel for ya...smelly people right now is NOT a good thing!!! Keep putting nice cream on your hands and smelling that to prevent any gagging ;)

Jess definately worth the 3D fun! I'll let you know if Sunlife pays up! lol...who you guys with?

Lauren good job getting ur freak on :) One more week!!! Eeeekkkk....I have a little under 8weeks of work to go! VERY excited for some resting at home! How's cutie DD today? House updates for us?

Rach honey 1dpo :happydance: how you feeling? Paint, curtains and lighting was all my mom! She wanted that to be her gift to Melina :)

Kris good morning sweetie :wave:

lolololll basketball! in 3D

Attachments

• 37 weeks.jpg
    37 weeks.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 37 weeks2.jpg
    37 weeks2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Stace goooo sexy time! I'd suggest switching up position is ur tummy is in the way and u dont feel uber sexed up. Doggy perhaps? Deeper penetration and more comfy for u! Also that is a super cute bump!!! I dont find that u have any bloath anywhere!

Lauren whaaaaaaaaa 3D bumpy goodness!! U look awsome and i hope to god i look just like that at almost 38 weeks....It's hilarious tho boobie wise how jacked up they have become! Everyone is like dayummmmm...baby got rack! LOL not that i'm usualy flat chested but me rockin some big bagangas baby heeeeheeeeee

Lisette we're with Sunlife here too!!! Pretty much all gouvernments go that route i guess...i'm not sure if the 3D scan is covered! Hmmm...it's nott too bad tho it's 205$ here so not the most crazy expensive thing ever i supose.

Leese i had an attack of the smelly employees yesterday. And there are sooo many people that come to work on their bikes and dont use the employee showers downstairs in my building..sooo it's nasty shizz i tell ya...they're chairs have sweat stains on them...beurkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

omg lauren!!!! soooo cute! shes ready to come out little remmy :)

i called for my betas, shes like there is no medical staff in today gotta wait til monday..

waaaaaaaaaaa lol

omg lauren!!!! soooo cute! shes ready to come out little remmy :)

i called for my betas, shes like there is no medical staff in today gotta wait til monday..

waaaaaaaaaaa lol

That is so unfair! Waiting is a stoopid biatch!

yeaaa theres only 1 girl there and shes just for phones..LAME-O but honestly i feel good about it, sure everythings fine...

I have sunlife too! I just assume it wouldn't be covered but maybe I should have tried.

Frig, I'm stressed today :( DH is GOLFING (fuck golf) all day Sunday. How can he do that to me when I'm so frigging huge and it's so hard to keep up with DD right now? he doesn't care? he doesn't get it? I'm pretty upset.

Then, with the new mortgage changes just announced in canada, we're under the gun to have the house finished by december, otherwise we're looking at another $200/month added to our mortgage. CRY.

And...my lawyer thinks there might be an issue with getting out of our current contract with our realtor, and the fact that we're trying to do a trade deal with the builder. ugh.

Not having a good day!!!

Lauren what morgages add ons????????? I havent heard anything for ours!! Stoopid golf..thank god mine doesnt really play...my bff's hubby is addicted to it. He goes almost 4 times a week to play all the fucking time gahhh..

Lisa no worries for sure everything is super good with ur beany!

Well it only affects people trying to get a new mortgage or refinance after July 9th, and it's federal so it would affect everybody in Canada. You can only get a max 25 year amortization period (down from 30)...unless you have 20% down on the house. So that would be another $200/month for us! hopefully we can come in under the wire if we get locked in to a rate that will hold us until December. eek. so frustrating!

AND I FUCKING HATE GOLF!!!!! it's just not fair or right. I almost feel like not going home tonight. Can I just do that? maybe I'll take myself out to dinner and a movie right after work. ?

Well it only affects people trying to get a new mortgage or refinance after July 9th, and it's federal so it would affect everybody in Canada. You can only get a max 25 year amortization period (down from 30)...unless you have 20% down on the house. So that would be another $200/month for us! hopefully we can come in under the wire if we get locked in to a rate that will hold us until December. eek. so frustrating!

AND I FUCKING HATE GOLF!!!!! it's just not fair or right. I almost feel like not going home tonight. Can I just do that? maybe I'll take myself out to dinner and a movie right after work. ?

Ohhhh kk then it doesnt affect us since we are not selling or changing or refinancing or morgage and etc. But still sucks...

You definetly could do that for sure. Fuck it he does his own thing so why not u????

nope you're good! yes it does suck. it's going to make things less affordable for people!

I just texted him that I'm not coming home after work. He can figure out what to make DD for dinner and do it all himself. I really want to see her before she goes to bed...but I think I need this more! i'm just on the edge of a breakdown!!!

nope you're good! yes it does suck. it's going to make things less affordable for people!

I just texted him that I'm not coming home after work. He can figure out what to make DD for dinner and do it all himself. I really want to see her before she goes to bed...but I think I need this more! i'm just on the edge of a breakdown!!!

I think u should hoonestly threat yourself and do something spa-ish. Like a mani or pedi or facial or massage..just something to help relieve tension!

that's a good idea. he just called to see what was wrong but I don't even want to talk about it. so he's just like, "ok then, let me know when you're going to be home"

MEN SUCK!!

that's a good idea. he just called to see what was wrong but I don't even want to talk about it. so he's just like, "ok then, let me know when you're going to be home"

MEN SUCK!!

WTF??? He was just like ohh ok whatever?? Pffffffffffff .....ass.....seriously if u cant tell something is wrong then we shouldnt have to explain it dude.

I'm really the most upset about him golfing Sunday. Am I being ridiculous? I just came off a week pretty much without him b/c he was in the field. I just feel abandoned! and my last pregnancy he was in Afghanistan the whole time :(

I'm really the most upset about him golfing Sunday. Am I being ridiculous? I just came off a week pretty much without him b/c he was in the field. I just feel abandoned! and my last pregnancy he was in Afghanistan the whole time :(

You are in no way in the wrong here sweety. Everything has been hitting u hard and now u just need him there. I dont get what the big thing is about him needing to golf sunday. Didnt he just go not long ago???

He went today...27 holes!! he's obsessed. He really loves it, and I'm happy about that, but it totally stresses me out being left alone...and makes me sad. He tells me I should go out and do things on my own...but what I want to do is have my family together on the weekends! ugh.

Ohh Lauren. I completely understand! My DH is literally addicted to sports... all of them. If I hadn't told him straight out NO you're not playing another league he would be in 3 softball leagues and golfing this summer. 2 Nights a week for softball and 1 night a week for golf is plenty! We weren't home a single night this week and don't have a single night free next either... At least it's mostly softball so I can join and at least watch, but golf nights I'm on my own which just annoys me. Plus, it cost a fortune which is an annoyance in itself. Just lay it out for your DH! Men are so dense sometimes they just can't understand it. He might not get it still but at least you tried and then treat yourself to something nice and relaxing! My DH is currently whining about the cut on his knee from last nights softball. Seriously?? You shouldn't have slid into 2nd then dumby! I'm 25lbs over weight with giant ankles and feet. You are so talking to the wrong person. :) But I still love him even when he's a giant pain in the ass.

thanks girls.

I still love my DH too of course :) but i guess men and women are just so different and he doesn't really get how hard it is to be this frigging huge and tired and chasing a 2 year old. I know women all over the world do it, but that's not what I signed up for. I expect him to be around on the weekends, especially NOW! I tell him this all the time, but he just deflects as much as possible because he doesn't want to face the consequences of not golfing!

Not to mention he did NOTHING for my birthday. He can't manage to pull together a plan for us to do something this weekend for my birthday, but he can organize a 4some and make a tee time and arrangements to meet, etc, etc. breaks my heart. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->