We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Imo its more important to get it in before ovulation..if u usually ovulate lets say cd 14 doing it 17 18 19 probably wont help ...i got my pos opk friday morning. 99 sure sat is when i o' d i didnt even do it o day..i guess everyones dif tho!!

Thanks em!

I think we are going to bd tonight, fri, and sat. That means only one extra night of sex so hopefully it won't affect too much. But I think we have been doing it to late in the past. We will see.

Lauren- sending you love and prayers! Can't wait to hear your update!!

Hi girls! Success! He was able to flip her right around and her heart rate is back to normal! Yay! Another hour of monitoring and hope she stays put!!!

But.....holy FUCK that was intense!!!!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!!

Lisa what time is your scan?

Yay! That's awesome Lauren!!! So happy it worked out for you!
Was it REALLY painful?

Glad it went well Lauren, keeping my fingers crossed she stays put!

OMG Lauren baby :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: SUCH A GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!

How's everyone else doing this morning? I'm in blackberry hell!!!! Second change of phone in under a month and moving over all my contacts, notepad, email account ect ect is driving me MAD!!!!! Atleast i've got you girls on bnb here as normal :)

Kim I say EOD is the way to go nomatter what you'll have strong spermies and they'll be there and ready when you O! Tons of dust your way my love - xxx

Now we just wait for labor and hope she stays head down!!

It was extremely uncomfortable, but manageable! He really digs in and presses down, his arms were totally shaking, you could tell he was using all the strength he had pretty crazy! He and the nurse said she turned really well. It usually takes longer and can take 2 people. I'm glad it didn't take longer. 😊

Sorry about your blackberry problem lisette. I'm so lost without my phone!

How is everyone else today?

omg lauren thats great so hapy for you girl!!! hope she stays put! thats great!

my scans at 1030, im excited!!!

WOW Lauren you are one tough cookie sweetie!!! Are you still at the hospital? Not going back to work I hope???

Leese SOOOOONNNNNN!!!!! I'm sooo excited for another good update today :)

If i had to guess i think i'm 10 dpo. Took a frer yesterday and it was a bfn. I know it was still very early. Only 'symptom' i have is my boobs hurt kinda. Sometimes my nipples feel like they're being pinched. I've had this sensation before though before AF.

thanks lis. i just know everything will be good! i havent had this feeling in a very long time..i truly feel pregnant this time and i believe this is my time!!! thank you god!!!!

Well i rely on my temping but my thermometer broke right in the middle of my charting. I just said 'f it' and stopped. So if i had to guess i O'd on CD16. I BD CD14 and 16. Hope it was enough.

if my personal experience clearblue easy digital opks are the best thing-

everytime the first month of ttc i get pregnant w them...they are SO accurate...i didnt this time bc of the clomid i think. but first month off it...got pregnant, they are a little more money but honestly so worth it i hope u would try !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->