We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thing is every time i use a OPK the lines are never ever dark. Like it's always SOOO light. I'm afraid if i buy the smileys i will just waste my money and they will always be negative?

FXd for you Rach! I want to see some tests so that I can help you squint!

Welcome Amy! :)

Hi Em...Hope you are doing ok hun!

Congrats Lauren on the flipping! That is amazing that it worked...you are amazing!

Morning Lis...My Blackberry has been really weird too lately...It has been driving me nuts!

Can't wait to hear the good news Leese!

I think Rach had a good plan Kim...Every other day until you get close to O and go at it! :) Get busy girl!

Supposed to be +29 here today! It has been raining so much I am so ready for some nice weather! Baby has been kicking up a storm these last couple of days...I forgot how amazing that feeling was! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Lauren- I am glad she flipped easily. I have never seen one done, I didn't know it took that much strength! Now tell her she better stay head down! LOL

Kris- Awesome news on the C-Section date! December 4th is my birthday :) Me and your little one will almost be birthday buddies. For that matter this little guy and RJ could be birthday buddies too!

Lisa- Good luck at your ultrasound!

The wether is so freaking hot today here! The extended forcast is 108, 104, 102, 102, 101, 99, 99! I am going to melt! I am skipping our theatre tickets Friday night because it is outdoors and I am skipping a baseball game with DH and DS Sunday because it is an afternoon game. I am planning on staying indoors as much as possible!

Good morning Kris :wave: Sooo happy to hear your LO is kicking up a storm for mommy! Greatest feeling right!!! xxx

Rach I wanna squint too!!! I didn't realize you were so close to testing already, come on girl we need to obsess with ya :)

Stace good plan, stay really cool hunni...I almost passed out last week with those high temps here in Montreal!

Leese 15min away!!!! Eeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!! I got an amazing feeling for you too my love :hugs:

Jessy you doing ok baby??? xo

Emm the day keeping you busy?

Morning all!
Lauren- Glad to hear that it went so well this morning! Hopefully she stays down and gets ready to make her grand appearance! So excited for you!

Anyone in the US interested in a bunch of OPK internet cheapies and pregnancy tests? I have a pile that expire at the end of 2012 that I'd be willing to send off to someone

Liz- Kim or Rach may want them, but if you have no one else you can send them to me. My sister is TTC (for the past year) and uses the internet cheapies (probably strange that I know what kind of tests she uses ;)). I keep trying to get her to call her Dr. for a checkup and she won't do it. Anyway, if one of the PUPO girls wants them by all means send them their way first! Maybe you will have some lucky baby dust rub off on them :)

Obviously I hope that no one needs them after this month! But they aren't doing me any good sitting in a closet and hopefully I will not need them again until they are well past expired! Send me your address and I'll drop them in the mail.

Hello my sweety pies! Sup?

Lauren congrats on the successfull flip! So glad lil baybay Ryan is being such a good girl lolol.

Rach i'd definetly recommand the smiley opks. It's thanks to them i got my bfp this shot since i was missing O time cuz of those stoopid line tests beurkkkkk. U will definetly get a smiley no mather what so it would b worth it!

Leese whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ur scan will be super duper amazing!!!

Lisette blackberries r the fucking devil! That's why i loveeee my iphone! Best thing in the whole wide world...i dunno what i would do without it!

I'm feeling soo much better today. Tired but it's no biggie at all. Work is fucking hell tho i walked in to 190 emails this morning..which is shittttt...

It's also our 9 year anniversary today!!! I wold DH tho i think it's best to go out to dinner tomorrow night since it will be friday and we can do whatever. We're going to the Sterling restaurant which the is the most fantiastic steak house i've ever been too!!! Mouth watering just thinking bout it sweet baby jesus yes...I wonder if i can convince him to go see Magic Mike with me after that LOLOLLOLOLOL...i'm sure it's an interesting...story...that he would like...kinda..maybe..worst comes to worst i'll suggest i can give him a blow job in the theater LOL

Jessy- Glad you are feeling better and if you can convince your DH to see that movie, then you must share your secret with the rest of us. I am certain my DH will NOT go to that movie with me!

Jessy- Glad you are feeling better and if you can convince your DH to see that movie, then you must share your secret with the rest of us. I am certain my DH will NOT go to that movie with me!

Sweety it's all about the..oral..persuations teeheeheee :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm pretty sure oral persuasion can make my DH do anything haha. He's so easy... not that i'm one to talk...

LMAO Jessy is BACK!!!! Love ya chica!!! xoxoxo

Yea the blackberry is really starting to piss me off! I need my LISTS dam it!!!!

LMAO Jessy is BACK!!!! Love ya chica!!! xoxoxo

Yea the blackberry is really starting to piss me off! I need my LISTS dam it!!!!

Course i am! Who can pass up the opertunity to discuss raunchy sex talk??? Not me..

Liz sweety...that comment just sounded soooooo dirty LOL. Althought i agree i am also part of the cheap easy slutting it up list when it comes to my husband..and also unfortunatly he is very well aware of this fact..:blush::blush:

Lol! Jess! I wanna see me some Channing tatum with you! He is just yummy!!!

Leese! Update! :) can't wait to hear your lil one is growing/doing great !

Rach - sorry you got a negative at 10 dpo hope it changes to a bfp for you in the next days to come!!

Well i actually took it yesterday which would be 9dpo. I hope it all changes around! Better get to BDing tonight girl. Get that bed rocking

Happy anniversary Jess!!!

Where is Lisa? It must be time now?!

Well my SIL came over this morn and i'm feeling a lot better, managed not to break down haha!! I'm actually really excited about it - think she is still in shock as they had decided their baby days were over but i guess it's the next best thing to me having a baby?

Yes! Girl, we are gonna bang it out! Lol. All or nothing right?

Em- your such a sweetie! Your sil is lucky to have you in her fam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->